PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Frisco!

gizmo
01-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Once again Frisco, Texas proved to be a wonderful host of the FCS championship game. It's not just that their football facility is excellent, it is that they actually embrace the people that come for the game and treat them with "Texas hospitality".

In this Bison fan's experience, I have become a big fan of the state of Texas and it's people. Thank you!!!!!

DCinOK
01-12-2015, 12:32 AM
Once again Frisco, Texas proved to be a wonderful host of the FCS championship game. It's not just that their football facility is excellent, it is that they actually embrace the people that come for the game and treat them with "Texas hospitality".

In this Bison fan's experience, I have become a big fan of the state of Texas and it's people. Thank you!!!!!

That stadium is such a GREAT place to watch a football game. Great views from everywhere...built low into the ground....love it.

StL Bison Fan
01-12-2015, 12:50 AM
Those people in frisco and plano are the biggest bunch of suck ups ...
I love them!!!

Ndsu84
01-12-2015, 02:10 AM
I've loved Texas for many years and have spent a lot of time there. It's North Dakota super sized! But warm!

NDSUSR
01-12-2015, 02:25 AM
Thank you Frisco indeed..

Morgan Elwood ‏@MorganElwood (https://twitter.com/MorganElwood) NDSU weekend complete. We love the bison https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v1/72x72/1f49a.pnghttps://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v1/72x72/1f49b.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7HOQ6aIQAApmGc.jpg:large

westnodak93bison
01-12-2015, 10:02 PM
After touring Dallas metro the last 4 years and living in the twin cities for 5, Dallas kicks ass and it ain't even close.

thebootfitter
01-12-2015, 10:09 PM
After touring Dallas metro the last 4 years and living in the twin cities for 5, Dallas kicks ass and it ain't even close.

Meh... you couldn't pay me enough to live in Dallas. I love visiting though. Especially around this time of year to see the Bison play football.

bisonaudit
01-12-2015, 10:32 PM
Meh... you couldn't pay me enough to live in Dallas. I love visiting though. Especially around this time of year to see the Bison play football.

Agree, it's like they took Southern California, skimmed the few good bits off the top and dumped the dregs on North Texas.

LikeMothers
01-12-2015, 10:36 PM

Agree 100%, I'd go insane. The only thing Dallas has going for it is BBQ and so many eating establishments with (ahem) excellent service.

But enough of that. Enjoy the differences America has to offer. Thank you Frisco and Dallas.

Bison 4 Life
01-12-2015, 10:38 PM
It's just too damn big. I had to go pick someone up at the airport Friday night. I started at 4pm and didn't get back to Frisco until 8

westnodak93bison
01-13-2015, 02:18 AM
I'm talking as a place to visit not live. Both are too big for this NoDak guy.

56BISON73
01-13-2015, 02:25 AM
People were super friendly. Thanked us for coming back. Food was great. You can get where you want to go pretty quick as long as its not rush hour. But just couldnt live there. Too many freaking people. 3 1/2 hour wait to get a table for supper? No thank you.

gizmo
01-13-2015, 07:38 AM
If I wanted a thread about rating DFW as a place to live I would start one. C'mon people, pay attention!

Pards Rule
01-13-2015, 11:17 AM
Did they finally get the cellphone issues settled?

bisonmike2
01-13-2015, 06:37 PM
Did they finally get the cellphone issues settled?

I had no problem using my phone this year. I'm on Verizon.

Bison 4 Life
01-13-2015, 07:03 PM
I had no problem using my phone this year. I'm on Verizon.

Same here, I'm on Sprint. Internet was lousy but with so many users, I wasn't surprised.

17>1
01-13-2015, 10:54 PM
Really enjoyed my Frisco experience again this year. I really like the facility and was glad to see nice field conditions again. Didn't notice any issues with my phone, because I wasn't on it at all. Also found that getting into the stadium and and into the parking lot was smooth as usual. Even leaving went well. Would've been nice to have some warmer weather, but it is what it is.

stevdock
01-13-2015, 11:40 PM
First timer to Frisco and loved my experience. The game wasn't too bad either. I loved the stadium for how easy it was to watch the game. I do wish that they would put speakers on the other side of the field though so we could actually here anything. Not that I normally eat at a game, but I wish they had a few more vendors. I understand it's a one time thing but was hoping for a little more variety.

Did anyone think the field was a little off as far as traction went?? I thought Emmanuel got held quite often early on and then later on his feet went out from under him when we was starting to cut the corner. Saw their WR and our CB slip and fall on the same play.