PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations!

PDXGrizzly
01-10-2015, 08:35 PM
From all of us over in Griz Nation, congrats on the Natty! You guys have a hell of a team. I hope many of you make it to Missoula next season and have some tailgate fun with us Griz fans. See you in August!

Kindest regards,

PDXGrizzly

VirginiaBison
01-10-2015, 08:45 PM
Yes! Terrific game. Redbird played a GREAT game. They will be back next year.

That cheap shot at the kneel down took a bit of luster off their otherwise outstanding performance.

Maybe the dirtybirds will be given a personal foul at the start of the game when the Bison meet them next year at the NC 5-peat.

ZHerd
01-10-2015, 09:01 PM
From all of us over in Griz Nation, congrats on the Natty! You guys have a hell of a team. I hope many of you make it to Missoula next season and have some tailgate fun with us Griz fans. See you in August!

Kindest regards,

PDXGrizzly

That first game will be a fun way to kickstart next season

A1pigskin
01-10-2015, 09:05 PM
Do it again next year....

Bisonator98
01-10-2015, 09:53 PM

Kindest regards,

PDXGrizzly

Thanks! Looking forward to that game in Missoula!

Comfortably Numb Bison
01-10-2015, 10:31 PM

Kindest regards,

PDXGrizzly

The biggest problem I see next year is finding tickets for the game against Montana. Another great fan base that will not be giving up tickets

westnodak93bison
01-10-2015, 10:34 PM

Kindest regards,

PDXGrizzly
Yeah, will be a fun game and environment. Too bad tickets will be limited to Bison fans. I hope I can get a ticket and have time to spend a day or two on Flathead Lake! Love that place!

hattonbison
01-10-2015, 11:41 PM
Have rooms for montana game just hoping to get tickets for the game.

Bisonwinagn
01-11-2015, 12:11 AM
Yes! Terrific game. Redbird played a GREAT game. They will be back next year.

That cheap shot at the kneel down took a bit of luster off their otherwise outstanding performance.

Maybe the dirtybirds will be given a personal foul at the start of the game when the Bison meet them next year at the NC 5-peat.

Was this the only thing you could find to bitch and complain about??? Nobody cares and should not be included in any discussion. Grow up!!

BisonTeacher
01-11-2015, 01:11 AM

Kindest regards,

PDXGrizzly

Thanks ive worked really hard for this.

Severe purple.

marenlee
01-11-2015, 03:46 AM
Thanks ive worked really hard for this.

Severe purple.

You definitely worked really hard from your couch today ;)

MNLonghorn10
01-11-2015, 10:02 AM
The biggest problem I see next year is finding tickets for the game against Montana. Another great fan base that will not be giving up tickets
I've pretty much conceded to this. Sucks we don't get to experience an fbs game this year with the guarantee chance of getting ticks from fans who wouldn't give a shit about the game.

Suppose Montana fans had to deal with that this year. Comes with the territory

BisonTeacher
01-11-2015, 02:26 PM
You definitely worked really hard from your couch today ;)

Hey...for the record...I was in the rocking chair. I let the guests have the couch!!!!!