PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Roehl

ndsubison
09-09-2006, 03:10 PM
I was at the CSP game and noticed Roehl didn't get much playing time. I'm aware that he's having some lingering issues with his hamstring that have hampered him. The few plays he got during CSP, I thought he looked really good. Was his action limited by his hammy or was it that they just didn't need him for CSP or didn't want to take a chance re-aggravating it on such a wasted game? Anybody with info, please chime in because I really, really wanna see this kid play this year. With our schedule, we're going to need him.

Flintstone
09-09-2006, 03:14 PM
My guess is that the Hammy was still giving him some problems and they didn't want to re-injure it. By limiting his playing time, they basically bought another two weeks for it to heal.

ndsubison
09-09-2006, 03:40 PM
That's kinda what I figured and I hope 2 wks is sufficient for him to get into the action. Just wasn't sure as I'm not an "insider".

TheDoctor
09-10-2006, 02:03 AM
Well I guess I am the "insider" on this one ;D. Rohl is a pe major and ofcourse in one of my classes. I asked him in class last Friday and he said it was just precautionary. He said he is probably 99% and just wanted the make sure he didn't reinjure since he had an extra 2 and a half weeks afterward. He and Jangula looked good in the backfield together, hopefully a sign of things to come. Jangula is also in the class and they were tennis partners in our doubles tournament last week :D. I said "You two just can't get enough of each other. Back field mates and now doubles partners". ;D

sambini
09-11-2006, 05:08 AM
THANKS FOR THE INSIDE SCOOP B1SON++++++++

TheDoctor
09-12-2006, 03:12 AM
No problem! 8-)