PDA

View Full Version : Lehmans

BUZZ BYEWSKI
01-02-2015, 09:42 PM
Any body know whats going on with the Lehman brothers, are they injured and will they be back?

bisonaudit
01-02-2015, 09:58 PM
Any body know whats going on with the Lehman brothers, are they injured and will they be back?

They filed for bankruptcy in 2008 and they're never coming back.

RadioBison
01-05-2015, 10:48 PM
I know that Tyler started out the Daktronics Open with a 0:29 second pin, but he was pinned in his next match, and he lost by a forfeit in the next one. I haven't seen anything since that. I haven't seen anything for Preston this year.

BisonFan67
01-06-2015, 12:38 AM

They went to UNL

BlueBisonRock
01-06-2015, 12:45 AM
They went to UNL

Nope! (http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=100&SPID=28&SPSID=61)

BisonFan67
01-06-2015, 12:49 AM
Nope! (http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=100&SPID=28&SPSID=61)

Yep! and they aren't coming back.

BlueBisonRock
01-06-2015, 12:52 AM
Yep! and they aren't coming back.

I didnt see them on the UNL roster...

Tatanka
01-06-2015, 01:00 AM
If they transferred they'd have to sit out a year, possible they wouldn't be listed on the roster yet? Dunno.
Sent from somewhere on teh intarwebs

BisonFan67
01-06-2015, 01:05 AM
If they transferred they'd have to sit out a year, possible they wouldn't be listed on the roster yet? Dunno.
Sent from somewhere on teh intarwebs

Mid season transfers wouldn't be on the roster yet. I don't believe they will have to sit out a year because they transferred to a different conference.

17>1
01-14-2015, 10:03 PM
Got word that the Lehmans are definitely down at Nebraska. Not sure how the transfer situation works but it's my understanding that they are elgible to wrestle right away. Don't quote me on the second part.

Bisonator98
01-16-2015, 01:48 AM
So what's the whole story on this deal and why hasn't there been a peep about it in the media?

SamsRams
01-16-2015, 03:08 AM
So what's the whole story on this deal and why hasn't there been a peep about it in the media?

Cause they transfer once a year. 3 or 4 high schools? Third attempt at a different college.
Crap shoot if Preston ever gets academically eligible.

I have been told they will have to sit out a year

Bison"FANatic"
01-16-2015, 12:06 PM
Seriously their parental figure needs to teach them how to stick with something for their own good. It is like the football plsyer who was a Bison then going to michigan then uni then isu then at a juco saga of wrestling from High school to High school to high school to college to college to

Any bets on how many more colleges?

Snake
01-16-2015, 06:53 PM
Better off without their collective bullshit.

larson311
01-23-2015, 06:23 PM
Per http://www.inforum.com/sports/bison/3662236-ndsu-looking-younger-wrestlers-develop

Lehmann brothers no longer on team The North Dakota State careers for two of the most decorated North Dakota high school wrestlers ever are over. Bison head coach Roger Kish confirmed Thursday that freshman Preston Lehmann, along with his older brother Tyler Lehmann, are no longer on the team.

Preston Lehmann redshirted last year and did not see the mat in the first half of the season. He had a 186-11 career record at West Fargo, won three straight Class A individual titles and a USA Wrestling Junior Greco-Roman national championship. Tyler Lehmann went 91-0 his last two years at West Fargo after winning a Minnesota state title as a sophomore at Apple Valley. Kish said it was his belief both have transferred to the University of Nebraska.

“Great kids, unfortunately they’ve been injury-plagued here lately,” Kish said. “Certainly last semester and even into last year a bit. I think when you’re not able to compete at this level and train at this level it’s hard to be happy and I think an adjustment on both ends was a good thing.”

Tyler Lehmann, after spending over a year training at the United States Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, Colo., was the West Region runner-up at 197 pounds last year in posting a 14-6 record. He was a second-team all-Western Wrestling Conference selection.