PDA

View Full Version : NEED 4 GOOD tickets! Northeastern

lakesbison
09-12-2006, 07:37 PM
Any Chance any of you have 4 GOOD tickets for Rocky game??

I already got 2, but have 4 people that want to come, and i don't want them in G.A in hopes of them having a good time and purchasing season tickets next year, etc.

PM me... if you have that, or post on here.

Thanks guys!!

If you give me a good deal, MAYBE you can sit next to me!!! what an Incentive!!

lakesbison
09-13-2006, 02:27 AM
*cricket noise... cricket noise*

cmon guys!!

TransAmBison
09-13-2006, 03:12 AM
Good luck Lakes...somebody with four good tickets that don't want to go to the game? Good luck...

Bisonguy
09-13-2006, 03:17 AM
Josh probably has some good tickets that he would be willing to sell.

Call 231-6378

Thunder_Struck
09-13-2006, 04:27 AM
I would check with your good friend Ron Burgundy. Rumor has it he may have some extras for this game (for the right price) and if he doesn't Ron would know if anyone else does.

lakesbison
09-13-2006, 05:01 AM
WAIT... DIDNT SOMEONE HAVE A SUITE for this game!

who was that?!?!? dammit... 2 tickets in a suite.. hook a brother up

Ron Burgandy never has any good news for me......

But that bastard better have some scotch sat about 4pm for me!

TheDoctor
09-13-2006, 06:07 AM
If you give me a good deal, MAYBE you can sit next to me!!! what an Incentive!!

Hmmmm... Our best friends have a birthday party to go to on Saturday nigth so they won't be using theirs. How does $1,000 a piece sound??? Do I get to sit next to you????

>:( Damn...... I was hoping it would work out. Oh well. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Snoop-a-Loop
09-13-2006, 01:23 PM
Give Lakesbison a break. A group of us actually ran into to him tailgating on the homeopener. Then he said something about his brother playing at St. Johns.....and I immediately remembered him writing something on this message board about that and I immediately said "Your Lakesbison aren't you?" I silenced him and he then smiled. As it turns out Lakes is a good guy....albeit some of his posts are ridiculous. And yes his lips are always moving. As a matter of a fact he doesn't quite talking. I did go find Buffalo Bill and introduce Lakesbison to him. Buffalo Bill took his business card and said "if you piss me off again on the board, I am going to post your phone number on the board"...."thats if I ever get off probation". Lakes....stop by again at our tailgate party....your always invited. Tickets seem to always pop up last minute at our tailgate party.

TheBisonator
09-13-2006, 01:41 PM
I've never met ANY of you Bisonville members. :'(

If any of you are tailgating at the west lot on Saturday, If you want, you can describe what you look like, whatever you'll be wearing, what your Battlewagon looks like or whatever, and I'll seek you out. 8-)

lakesbison
09-13-2006, 02:17 PM
Ricky!!

shhhh.... come on man.

Dont ruin my reputation!!! Im a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD man!!!

ha ha... I owe you 3 beers from last tailgate.

p.s- I got my gopher tickets, and Im tailgating this sunday for Vikings north of Dome, Ill try and stake out a spot for bison-gopher game

PEACE