PDA

View Full Version : ESPN3 coming to DirecTv

tjamz
12-30-2014, 03:14 AM
http://deadspin.com/espn3-is-finally-arriving-for-directv-customers-1674662624

Looks like DirecTv subscribers will be able to watch the games "on demand", gotta admit I'm kinda excited about this idea.

imabison
12-30-2014, 03:32 AM
http://deadspin.com/espn3-is-finally-arriving-for-directv-customers-1674662624

Looks like DirecTv subscribers will be able to watch the games "on demand", gotta admit I'm kinda excited about this idea.
Sounds better than CableOne limited access

HerdBot
12-30-2014, 03:38 AM
Sounds better than CableOne limited access

Just one more reason to drop Cable one and go with DirecTV. Actually it was the only advantage they had

unbison
12-30-2014, 03:40 AM
Just one more reason to drop Cable one and go with DirecTV. Actually it was the only advantage they had
There only advantage over direct tv is there Internet access

HerdBot
12-30-2014, 05:07 AM
There only advantage over direct tv is there Internet access

And that's not really an advantage because you can get internet only with Cable and pay for the Directv separate. Cable one bundle offers are nothing more than an over priced single bill

THEsocalledfan
12-30-2014, 01:38 PM
Bison Teach may have just had an "accident" in his pants. This is great news for him.

unbison
12-30-2014, 01:39 PM
And that's not really an advantage because you can get internet only with Cable and pay for the Directv separate. Cable one bundle offers are nothing more than an over priced single bill

It is an advantage as many are after simplicity and one bill offers that I'm sick and tired of your nonsensical gibberish

Bison 4 Life
12-30-2014, 02:00 PM
It is an advantage as many are after simplicity and one bill offers that I'm sick and tired of your nonsensical gibberish

I think he works for DirecTV. He seemed to take exception to my trying to cancel and get a better deal.

HerdBot
12-30-2014, 02:09 PM

Only the simple minded stick with a bad provider due to a single bill. Who actually gets a paper bill these days. Ever hear of auto pay? It's a newly found phenomenon that's taking the world by storm.

HerdBot
12-30-2014, 02:09 PM
I think he works for DirecTV. He seemed to take exception to my trying to cancel and get a better deal.

No I just like giving you shit for your Amish ways.

BYZEN
12-30-2014, 02:10 PM
Does all of this mean that I didn't have to move out of my comfortable house and into the BWW back room, just to get their free WiFi, watch every game and be bathing in the restroom sinks?:facepalm2:
I'm not listening to another travel hack....ever!!!:ranting:

Purp

unbison
12-30-2014, 02:12 PM
Only the simple minded stick with a bad provider due to a single bill. Who actually gets a paper bill these days. Ever hear of auto pay? It's a newly found phenomenon that's taking the world by storm.

Keep your direct tv sales quotes to aisles of SAMs club please as I don't care to hear them.... If I needed advice on how to set up bill pay I'm pretty sure bisonville wouldn't be where I'd seek advice

BisonTeacher
12-30-2014, 02:14 PM
Bison Teach may have just had an "accident" in his pants. This is great news for him.

No.

But if there was excitement about this announcement, it was last friday when I posted it in a different thread. :biggrin: But maybe it deserved its own thread.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?25055-Direct-or-Dish&p=964375#post964375

BisonTeacher
12-30-2014, 02:15 PM
No I just like giving you shit for your Amish ways.

If you think thats bad...you shoulda saw his beard in Cedar falls!!!!!

HerdBot
12-30-2014, 02:23 PM
Keep your direct tv sales quotes to aisles of SAMs club please as I don't care to hear them.... If I needed advice on how to set up bill pay I'm pretty sure bisonville wouldn't be where I'd seek advice

I've never once said anything about Directv other than I really like the service and I wouldn't set up some weird internet based tv setup in my house to save $50 per month... and Cable One sucks and their only advantages was they had espn3. Probably 3/4 of Fargo feels the same way. If anything you sound like a Cable One sales guy

unbison
12-30-2014, 03:02 PM
You are so witty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk