PDA

View Full Version : GRIZ tickets

Pages : [1] 2 3

loudsilverado
12-25-2014, 09:18 PM
I see the rapists are out on stubhub already.

Single game tickets will go on sale in July.
Looks like visitor section is generally 102-103
I wonder what our allotment will be.

BisonHorns
12-26-2014, 02:33 PM
So not everyone has to go to stubhub there are two tickets at 300a piece and two at 500 a piece.

westnodak93bison
12-28-2014, 01:32 PM
I got a feeling this may be one game where a good number of Bison faithful may not get a ticket. Hope I'm wrong.

Tatanka
12-28-2014, 01:35 PM
I got a feeling this may be one game where a good number of Bison faithful may not get a ticket. Hope I'm wrong.

Fwiw I think this is spot on.

loudsilverado
12-28-2014, 02:44 PM
We have rooms reserved already, I might end up paying a premium for tix I guess. I know it's early, just trying to get a jump on it.

SamsRams
12-29-2014, 11:05 AM
Honest question, how much are their season tickets and were they available last year?

ALPHAGRIZ1
12-29-2014, 12:40 PM
I will make sure Bison guys I talk to and tailgate with get some tickets to this game, even if I have to buy them for you myself.

loudsilverado
12-29-2014, 01:27 PM
Honest question, how much are their season tickets and were they available last year?

Waiting list for season tickets and available based on donor level.

westnodak93bison
12-30-2014, 02:42 AM
I will make sure Bison guys I talk to and tailgate with get some tickets to this game, even if I have to buy them for you myself.
Now you are talking. Wanna throw in a few days on Flathead Lake? I'll buy the beer! :D

ALPHAGRIZ1
01-01-2015, 03:35 AM
Sure, I will probably be up there or on the Clearwater fishing the week before anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bisonfanette
01-01-2015, 05:24 AM
I'll buy the beer! :D

I could do this too!!!!!
(Haaaaaaa! I'm serious tho!!!)

tojo70
01-02-2015, 03:27 PM
A couple of tips to get Griz/Bison tickets:
1) July 5th (I believe that's the date) the season tickets that were not renewed go up for sale on a first come first serve basis. From what I've been told you basically call in and try to get them. I believe they are about $450 for a PAIR of tickets. So, get the season tickets, then sell the remaining six home game tickets. Should be able to sell the tickets pretty easily (maybe not face value but close) as they play EWU, Weber and Cal Poly all at home this year.
Too bad they aren't playing MSU at home this year, as I know quite a few people that buy season tickets and sell the CAT/Griz tickets at a premium, enough to pay for the cost of the entire season ticket package.

2) UM students can buy "buddy" tickets for $10. They sell 400 of them to each home game starting at 7:45am the Monday before each home game. So, make friends with a student, or someone that knows a student (hint: I may know a few and even be related to one) and offer them a premium to get you a buddy ticket. Heck, I would think offering a student $50 would incentivese (yes that is a word, I looked it up) a student to get up Monday morning to go to the press box and buy a buddy ticket. They can only buy one each though.

bisonfanette
01-24-2015, 01:01 AM
Well, I talked to a very nice/reputable Grizz season ticket holder, & we (& Thundarsdaddy) are going to get tickets from him.
They will NOT be face value (so this may not be for everyone) but they will NOT be $300-600 either, as listed on SH!
If you would like more info, & if you will be seriously looking for Grizz tickets, send a PM. :)
P.S. I won't be able to reply til' Sunday eve. Thanks.

citdog
01-24-2015, 07:25 PM
For those who need lodging the C'mon Inn in Missoula has rooms available now for the weekend of the opener. It's also a ND owned company. I'd book with a quickness though.

Bison_Pyro
01-24-2015, 07:42 PM
I have 2 rooms at Comfort Inn University and 2 rooms at Sleep Inn. If I cannot secure tickets, i'll gladly transfer the reservations to bison folk.

Bison 14
01-24-2015, 10:20 PM
I have 2 rooms at Comfort Inn University and 2 rooms at Sleep Inn. If I cannot secure tickets, i'll gladly transfer the reservations to bison folk.

Does anyone know if NDSU will get tickets for lottery like for FBS Game?

bisonfanette
01-25-2015, 03:18 AM
There is also the 2015 FCS Schedule - thread - that has info re: hotels.

loudsilverado
01-25-2015, 09:36 PM
Sent you a pm, we already have rooms booked.

Bison 4 Life
01-25-2015, 09:41 PM
I'm going to take my chances as I have with almost every game we have had. I think spending hundreds on StubHub is silly. I will wait until at least the Summer and poke around. I don't see these being any harder to get than any other arena, hell you can get tickets to Bison home games if you're resourceful enough.

bisonfanette
01-26-2015, 02:44 AM
Well, I put in a request for quite a few tickets! We'll see how this goes. I'll stay in contact with those of you who sent a PM.

loudsilverado
01-27-2015, 03:10 AM
I'm always a skeptic, plus I've been checking the bed bug reports.

bisonfanette
01-27-2015, 03:18 AM
I'm always a skeptic, plus I've been checking the bed bug reports.

I am wayyyyyyyyyyy too busy & no time to ck that out!!! Please send me a pm ~ :confused: :)

loudsilverado
01-27-2015, 03:21 PM
Texted AG1 about this. I wonder how the guy is going to get that many tix?

Bisonfaithful
01-27-2015, 03:43 PM
I have a buddy from Missoula that has assured me he can obtain 4 tickets for me. That being said i would assume they are in the heart of Griz fans seating. (not that any of you care where you sit). I am unable to attend the game, but i can still attempt to get those seats if someone needs 4. I am not sure if they would be sent to me or left at will call, so i will have to look into it. If your interested let me know and i will do some checking. Please don't ask for them to re-sell them for profit, that would make me look pretty shitty to the guy in MT.

They are spoken for. (Now i hope I can deliver.)

BadlandsGrizFan
01-27-2015, 09:12 PM
Texted AG1 about this. I wonder how the guy is going to get that many tix?

He wont..hes full of shit...hahaha.

And for those of you planning on going with the idea to possibly get student section tickets. Be aware, its not set up like the NDSU student section, in designated rows and seats....Its basically just a huge section with no seats or even bleachers. Its a giant section of cement terraces. Also if youre planning on going with family or kids, a LOT of drinking and smoking weed takes place in the student section....its a pretty raucous crowd....not the little nanzy panzy dance party you are used to in Fargo...haha I had to.

Mr Meaty
01-27-2015, 09:31 PM
If I can find a UN_ fan to over pay for my NDSU/UN_ tickets at the dome, I will use that money to go to the Griz game. I have 2 seats on the goal line northwest corner 5 rows up. $1,500 per seat for the UND game. This way they fund my trip to Missoula, make my team makers contribution and pay for my season tickets.

loudsilverado
01-28-2015, 02:05 AM

And for those of you planning on going with the idea to possibly get student section tickets. Be aware, its not set up like the NDSU student section, in designated rows and seats....Its basically just a huge section with no seats or even bleachers. Its a giant section of cement terraces. Also if youre planning on going with family or kids, a LOT of drinking and smoking weed takes place in the student section....its a pretty raucous crowd....not the little nanzy panzy dance party you are used to in Fargo...haha I had to.

Dude, don't be a douche.

56BISON73
01-28-2015, 04:46 AM
Talked to the NDSU ticket office today and he said their wont be many tickets left from NDSUs allocation after the coaches and players families. Staff etc etc etc.

IzzyFlexion
01-28-2015, 11:31 AM
Dude, don't be a douche.

I'm pretty sure that ship has already sailed.
Wow! I didn't know Montana students were so bad ass compared to anywhere else!!

*POP (pink on purpose)

Bison03
01-28-2015, 01:51 PM

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608048948722992491&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Bison 4 Life
01-28-2015, 03:04 PM
Dude, don't be a douche.

That's his only gear. He's like a douche fixie.

Bison 14
01-28-2015, 09:02 PM
Talked to the NDSU ticket office today and he said their wont be many tickets left from NDSUs allocation after the coaches and players families. Staff etc etc etc.

That is what I figured would happen. Unless we play FBS games we are at the other teams mercy for tickets!!! If I can't get seats through NDSU it will be an easy call to stay home and watch on TV and enjoy the Labor Day Weekend on the lake.

loudsilverado
01-28-2015, 09:28 PM
Trying not to get too far ahead of myself, but if we don't get tix by a certain date, we aren't going.

17>1
01-28-2015, 09:34 PM
I'm gonna do everything in my power to get into that game. What do people know about a SRO ticket situation there?

ALPHAGRIZ1
01-29-2015, 03:10 AM
Trying not to get too far ahead of myself, but if we don't get tix by a certain date, we aren't going.

I told you I would get you tickets if I have to give you mine. Quit worrying, if I didnt know you better......with that long hair I would think you were a chick.

You are going and you are bringing your better half. We are going to have fun whether you like it or not and beer will be cold.....Chill out

56BISON73
01-29-2015, 07:19 PM
I'm gonna do everything in my power to get into that game. What do people know about a SRO ticket situation there?

SRO is on a game by game basis and not known until one or two weeks before the game. They said they are also trying to get away from SRO because they really dont have room for a lot of people to stand around.

17>1
01-29-2015, 09:59 PM
SRO is on a game by game basis and not known until one or two weeks before the game. They said they are also trying to get away from SRO because they really dont have room for a lot of people to stand around.

Thanks PL. I think Dad and I will approach this like a trip to Frisco. Make our reservations, get the vacation time in for work, check the tires and get an oil change for the van, and remember to pack my swimsuit. The ticket situation usually falls into place if a person just commits to going. SRO could get me into the door....and that's all I care about!!

THEsocalledfan
01-29-2015, 11:47 PM

I was afraid of that; FCS ticket allocations to the visiting team are pretty horrible. What do we know about single game tickets? Like NDSU where they are gone in minutes? That is route I was planning.

56BISON73
01-29-2015, 11:54 PM
I was afraid of that; FCS ticket allocations to the visiting team are pretty horrible. What do we know about single game tickets? Like NDSU where they are gone in minutes? That is route I was planning.

3rd Monday in July they will go on sale.

tke
01-30-2015, 12:25 AM
That is what I figured would happen. Unless we play FBS games we are at the other teams mercy for tickets!!! If I can't get seats through NDSU it will be an easy call to stay home and watch on TV and enjoy the Labor Day Weekend on the lake.
You do realize it isn't Labor Day weekend anymore right? The game got moved up to start the season on ESPN.

Also, I'm looking for tickets (4-5) if anyone has a line. Will try in July when they go on sale but am not banking on that.

THEsocalledfan
01-30-2015, 01:22 AM
You do realize it isn't Labor Day weekend anymore right? The game got moved up to start the season on ESPN.

Also, I'm looking for tickets (4-5) if anyone has a line. Will try in July when they go on sale but am not banking on that.

They have a bigger stadium than NDSU; my goodness, I'd hope we can get tickets if we hammer the site right when they go on sale....

56BISON73
01-30-2015, 01:45 AM
They have a bigger stadium than NDSU; my goodness, I'd hope we can get tickets if we hammer the site right when they go on sale....

They didnt mention getting tickets off of the site. They said we had to call.

They also said there usually arent many left.

BadlandsGrizFan
01-30-2015, 08:29 PM
Dude, don't be a douche.

Mannn I really wasn't being a douche..I was just throwing out some shit....but in all honesty the student section is rowdier...and more shit does go down in it, like I mentioned earlier. I was just giving you a heads up incase you do go the Student section route, and were planning on bringing a child.....I know how reserved and scared you NoDaks can be with the devils cabbage.....haha but in all honesty, I'm being serious.

EndZoneQB
01-30-2015, 08:48 PM
Mannn I really wasn't being a douche..I was just throwing out some shit....but in all honesty the student section is rowdier...and more shit does go down in it, like I mentioned earlier. I was just giving you a heads up incase you do go the Student section route, and were planning on bringing a child.....I know how reserved and scared you NoDaks can be with the devils cabbage.....haha but in all honesty, I'm being serious.

Have you been in the student section at the Fargodome? It's not as "reserved" as you might assume.

Tatanka
01-30-2015, 08:55 PM
Have you been in the student section at the Fargodome? It's not as "reserved" as you might assume.

Yep it's all general admiss....oh, I get what you're saying.

ALPHAGRIZ1
01-30-2015, 11:58 PM
I have been there in Fargo......lots of "Fer sures" and "you betchas" thrown around there. It's not for the meek or grammatically challenged.

TransAmBison
01-31-2015, 12:52 AM
I have been there in Fargo......lots of "Fer sures" and "you betchas" thrown around there. It's not for the meek or grammatically challenged.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk:rofl: Don'tcha know! :rofl:

THEsocalledfan
01-31-2015, 03:00 PM
:rofl: Don'tcha know! :rofl:

Uffff-dahhhh. good stuff.

(I used uf-dah in a recent talk I did in LA; not sure anyone had heard it before!)

Wally
01-31-2015, 04:49 PM
http://www.bisonville.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5440&d=1422726416

Was watching golf channel and they are talking to a guy from Minneozta who helped start the whole atmosphere at #16 at TPC Scottsdale. 3 Griz jerseys right in the camera shot. Pan out and some Bison fans appear. A lot of purple as well.

bri-dog
01-31-2015, 05:06 PM
http://www.bisonville.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5440&d=1422726416

Was watching golf channel and they are talking to a guy from Minneozta who helped start the whole atmosphere at #16 at TPC Scottsdale. 3 Griz jerseys right in the camera shot. Pan out and some Bison fans appear. A lot of purple as well.

Yep, the guy on the far left with the Beck jersey has been there for a few years...

ALPHAGRIZ1
02-02-2015, 05:28 AM
Must spread some rep around before you can give TAB some much deserved REP!!!

BadlandsGrizFan
02-02-2015, 07:12 PM

Indeed I have...I even saw a girl standing next to a guy in it.....I WAS SHOCKED!

Green1
02-02-2015, 11:26 PM
Indeed I have...I even saw a girl standing next to a guy in it.....I WAS SHOCKED!

Yep, we bring our human girlfriends, not our...ahem... "woolly" girl friends. :duel:

bisonfanette
04-10-2015, 04:04 PM
Well, I put in a request for quite a few tickets! I'll stay in contact with those of you who sent a PM.

Well that post was from last January.
For those of you who are on the list (spreadsheet) let me know if there are any cancellations or changes in #s. Remember the May 15th deadline for pymt. Please send a private message if you have any cancellations. Thanks.

tjbison
04-10-2015, 04:06 PM
Well that post was from last January.
For those of you who are on the list (spreadsheet) let me know if there are any cancellations or changes in #s. Remember the May 15th deadline for pymt. Please send a private message if you have any cancellations. Thanks.

NDSU issue tickets already?

56BISON73
04-10-2015, 04:10 PM
NDSU issue tickets already?

According to Josh there will be very very few tickets available to the public from the allotment.

tjbison
04-10-2015, 04:16 PM
According to Josh there will be very very few tickets available to the public from the allotment.

correct, thats why I ask

I want to request but have not heard any details, is it too late how do I request etc...

I figured some formal notice would go out

56BISON73
04-10-2015, 04:24 PM
correct, thats why I ask

I want to request but have not heard any details, is it too late how do I request etc...

I figured some formal notice would go out

I would call him.

westnodak93bison
04-13-2015, 11:12 AM
Just checked stubhub. Cheapest ticket is $225. This is their Super Bowl. Not sure about you guys but I don't like the idea of paying $450 for the wife and I to sit by ourselves amongst a bunch of obnoxious grizzly fans. Sad to say this may be my first year for a long time missing the biggest non conference road game. It's been a fun run. Three MN games, WYO, Colorado State, K-State, Iowa State twice. Looks like I missed the Jayhawks. Hopefully Iowa doesn't pull a Montana State.

El_Chapo
04-13-2015, 12:25 PM
We aren't going because it's not a FBS game.
Minnesota Kansas Colorado St Minnesota Kansas State Iowa State.......epic fail scheduling. We are OUT

MNLonghorn10
04-13-2015, 12:34 PM
I'm not going anyways, but lol@paying 4x the amount for an fcs road game than the fcs championship game.

I suppose Montana fans had to deal with this issue last year. Oh well. Much shorter drive home from the bar than Missoula

tjbison
04-13-2015, 02:20 PM
bet your ass some of the Griz faithful will be looking to sell and make a buck

dont blame them though, just saying there will be NDSU fans in areas they would never think possible, with that I will not be attending either

Hey maybe we should start to make false claims of their fans are going to beat us up etc....like that wacko griz fan was doing to us last year, think he is PL's buddy

bisonmike2
04-13-2015, 02:27 PM
I'm pretty sure I'll be in either Big Sky or Billings during his game. Wouldn't mind finding a watch party in Montana to catch the game.

CAS4127
04-13-2015, 02:57 PM
I'm pretty sure I'll be in either Big Sky or Billings during his game. Wouldn't mind finding a watch party in Montana to catch the game.

There are watch parties in the Heights Bars (I'll get names of bars for you later) area of Billings and Billings BWW, and The Palace in Laurel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SDbison
04-13-2015, 03:08 PM
Still trying to get 4 tickets through a Griz fan. Wow, where are the traveling Bisonville fans? Giving up too easy!

bisonmike2
04-13-2015, 03:15 PM
There are watch parties in the Heights Bars (I'll get names of bars for you later) area of Billings and Billings BWW, and The Palace in Laurel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet, thanks. When we are in Billings we actually stay in Laurel so The Palace would be perfect.

runtheoption
04-13-2015, 03:23 PM
Hoping my GRIZ-booster uncle can scrounge up some tickets. He asked "how many do you want?" I told him, "As many as you can get." Similar to Longhorn, I don't think we are willing to pay much (if any) over face value...I say that now, but if he comes at us with "I can you get you tickets for $50 a seat" much closer to the game and after a summer of talking about and looking forward to the season, I have a feeling we would go.

If not, tatemosersneighbor and I will be finding a bar in the Bad Medicine Lake area to watch the game.

THEsocalledfan
04-13-2015, 03:24 PM
Just checked stubhub. Cheapest ticket is $225. This is their Super Bowl. Not sure about you guys but I don't like the idea of paying $450 for the wife and I to sit by ourselves amongst a bunch of obnoxious grizzly fans. Sad to say this may be my first year for a long time missing the biggest non conference road game. It's been a fun run. Three MN games, WYO, Colorado State, K-State, Iowa State twice. Looks like I missed the Jayhawks. Hopefully Iowa doesn't pull a Montana State.

Why has everyone given up on single game tickets? Pat mentioned quite a few posts ago that they will go on sale the 3rd Monday in July, and just like at NDSU, I plan to hammer that bad boy the second they go on sale. Is there reason to think this won't work? Can it be any worse than the current situation at NDSU? (for which I've always gotten the first game I go after)

Please share if you know more about this.

EndZoneQB
04-13-2015, 03:49 PM
I'm planning on being in Missoula this weekend but likely won't attend the game unless we fall into tickets. My group largely backed out so planning on hitting Glacier and a few sights around the area.

Bison 4 Life
04-13-2015, 04:08 PM
Why has everyone given up on single game tickets? Pat mentioned quite a few posts ago that they will go on sale the 3rd Monday in July, and just like at NDSU, I plan to hammer that bad boy the second they go on sale. Is there reason to think this won't work? Can it be any worse than the current situation at NDSU? (for which I've always gotten the first game I go after)

Please share if you know more about this.

This is my plan. Plan B is going with a handful of cash and finding the right seller.

Mr Meaty
04-13-2015, 06:28 PM
Looking for tickets, but also thinking of going out early with 3 buddies and golfing at Bully Pulpit and Hawktree. What are some good golf courses in Montana on the way out?

MrSnuffleupagus
04-13-2015, 07:37 PM
$225 a ticket? lol. k.

grizlandbisonfan
04-13-2015, 07:45 PM
Looking for tickets, but also thinking of going out early with 3 buddies and golfing at Bully Pulpit and Hawktree. What are some good golf courses in Montana on the way out?

IMO the best area for courses is up around Kalispell/Whitefish.

On the way to Missoula, the Old Works course near Anaconda is spectacular. Add in a partial day to take a drive up towards Georgetown Lake and you have a nice little getaway.

Mr Meaty
04-13-2015, 07:56 PM

On the way to Missoula, the Old Works course near Anaconda is spectacular. Add in a partial day to take a drive up towards Georgetown Lake and you have a nice little getaway.

Thanks for the information.

SDbison
04-13-2015, 07:57 PM
I would recommend Eagle Bend near Big Fork.
http://www.eaglebendgolfclub.com/

ALPHAGRIZ1
04-13-2015, 08:20 PM

I will make sure to bump this when I get the people I promised tickets taken care of. Hell maybe they can just come on here and say your full of shit so I dont have to..................

ALPHAGRIZ1
04-13-2015, 08:31 PM
If you like golf the Old Works in Anaconda is hard to beat when it comes to Montana courses, then like the previous poster said, up by Kalispell and Whitefish is your next best shot.

If Griz fans are really selling tickets for $225+ online they are being douchebags. You guys didnt make up the tickets you got my group last year and I plan on returning the favor for this game.

As an added bonus, if any of you are over in Missoula the week before and want to float the Blackfoot or Clearwater, let me know in a PM..........I am trying to wear out my new driftboat. I can fit 3+me for fishing, if you just want to float we can do 5 total.

El_Chapo
04-14-2015, 02:37 AM
These griz fans are treating NDSU like the Patriots. ..oh wait. Yes I see now. There will only be 2000 ndsu fans. This isn't a FBS game!!

MontBison
04-14-2015, 04:16 AM
Old works is a great course

tjbison
04-14-2015, 01:36 PM
so what I have learned so far

Griz tickets will be short
selling for 225 each right now
found some golf courses

and the UM student section goes to games to drink and smoke weed......hmm

IzzyFlexion
04-14-2015, 02:10 PM

found some golf courses

and the UM student section goes to games to drink and smoke pole......hmm

Calm down everybody...........................harmless satire.
-anybody know if that AlphaGriz is a big fella?

Bison03
04-14-2015, 02:35 PM

found some golf courses

and the UM student section goes to games to drink and smoke weed......hmm

Don't worry, they remind you in case you forget:
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.LOjrWJ43phwuhtIYB3aD4w&pid=1.7

chuckles
04-15-2015, 04:08 AM

Ditto this. Played in the MT Governors Cup last summer and played at Meadow Lake, Buffalo Hill, and Eagle Bend. Eagle Bend was the nicest but all three are great to play in the Flathead

ALPHAGRIZ1
04-15-2015, 06:50 PM
Calm down everybody...........................harmless satire.
-anybody know if that AlphaGriz is a big fella?

I play a fat guy in real life

grizsuck
04-17-2015, 03:31 AM
Anaconda is probably the best on the drive to Missoula, but if you would rather stop around Billings, Pryor Creek is pretty good. It is right off the interstate. It has 36 holes, 18 public and 18 private, but if you tell them you are from ND and want to play the North and West (the private part) they will let you. The guy who started the place made a policy that all people from out of state can play the private part if requested.

Herd80
04-17-2015, 02:32 PM
Anaconda is probably the best on the drive to Missoula, but if you would rather stop around Billings, Pryor Creek is pretty good. It is right off the interstate. It has 36 holes, 18 public and 18 private, but if you tell them you are from ND and want to play the North and West (the private part) they will let you. The guy who started the place made a policy that all people from out of state can play the private part if requested.

Do you understand just how dangerous it is to use this language here? Izzy?

mtoutfitter
04-18-2015, 06:32 PM
I personally don't golf but friends in the Billings area who do tell me that Laurel is very nice.

oldmantutters
04-18-2015, 10:30 PM
I'm so pissed, for the 2nd year in a row someone I know scheduled their wedding the day of the griz game. Last year I was able to at least make it for 3.25 quarters then rush home, shower, change and show up while the bride was making her way down the aisle. This year, no such luck.
My old lady and I had been talking about taking a week off, possibly checking out glacier and visiting family and maybe getting tickets to see the game in Missoula, but that idea was shot to hell when her brother set his wedding for the 29th. #fuck #theregoesthatidea

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IzzyFlexion
04-18-2015, 11:40 PM
I'm so pissed, for the 2nd year in a row someone I know scheduled their wedding the day of the griz game. Last year I was able to at least make it for 3.25 quarters then rush home, shower, change and show up while the bride was making her way down the aisle. This year, no such luck.
My old lady and I had been talking about taking a week off, possibly checking out glacier and visiting family and maybe getting tickets to see the game in Missoula, but that idea was shot to hell when her brother set his wedding for the 29th. #fuck #theregoesthatidea
Hmm? Imagine that. A wedding fucks something up for a dude?????
Unheard of!!

ALPHAGRIZ1
04-19-2015, 12:30 AM
A real man wouldn't go, and he would take it so far as to divorce the person that doesn't want him happy........if need be

westnodak93bison
04-19-2015, 12:33 AM

Who the hell schedules a wedding during fb or hunting season is beyond me.

StL Bison Fan
04-19-2015, 12:33 AM

Tell me about it. My daughter keeps asking if I'm coming to her wedding on Aug29. I tell her I'll let her know.
There better be a big screen at that reception I'm paying for...

Bisonator98
04-19-2015, 01:09 AM
Tell me about it. My daughter keeps asking if I'm coming to her wedding on Aug29. I tell her I'll let her know.
There better be a big screen at that reception I'm paying for...

You really should tell her sooner then later so she can get over the disappointment!

Or better yet have the reception at Wa-Griz! :biggrin:

bisonfanette
04-19-2015, 02:33 AM
But when the day comes... you will look at your beautiful daughter, and you will be the gracious/thankful/loving parent :)

westnodak93bison
04-19-2015, 03:14 AM
But when the day comes... you will look at your beautiful daughter, and you will be the gracious/thankful/loving parent :)
No, I'd ask her why she would schedule her wedding on Bison game day when I've warned her for 10+ years!

bisonfanette
04-19-2015, 03:32 AM
No, I'd ask her why she would schedule her wedding on Bison game day when I've warned her for 10+ years!

The game was scheduled for the first wk in Sept. Then the game/date was changed.

westnodak93bison
04-19-2015, 03:35 AM
The game was scheduled for the first wk in Sept. Then the game/date was changed.
Exactly why mid august would be a safe date :p

Green1
04-19-2015, 02:57 PM
Get off my lawn!!!

IzzyFlexion
04-19-2015, 04:31 PM

wow.............you all really ARE from Venus! :biggrin:

ALPHAGRIZ1
04-19-2015, 10:44 PM
wow.............you all really ARE from Venus! :biggrin:
BOOM!

Walk off homer!

bandit218
04-20-2015, 11:53 PM
Ditto this. Played in the MT Governors Cup last summer and played at Meadow Lake, Buffalo Hill, and Eagle Bend. Eagle Bend was the nicest but all three are great to play in the Flathead
Not this year. Buffalo Hills lost 27 greens this winter and Eagle Bend lost a couple I believe. Meadow Lake got pretty scorched too.

tjbison
04-21-2015, 12:16 AM
Not this year. Buffalo Hills lost 27 greens this winter and Eagle Bend lost a couple I believe. Meadow Lake got pretty scorched too.

scorched as in fire?

bandit218
04-24-2015, 12:01 PM
Scorched as in mild fall to sub zero temps with no snow cover followed by a ridiculously rainy winter. Fire would have been better.

There should be green grass by August though. Meadow lake is resodding greens. Buffalo hill is seeding.

MNLonghorn10
04-26-2015, 05:10 PM
Who the hell schedules a wedding during fb or hunting season is beyond me.

i almost lost a lot of friends last year...i got married the 23rd of Aug. thankfully SHS/EWU took the primetime game instead of Montana/NDSU. Thanks Katy Perry!

tjamz
04-26-2015, 05:37 PM
i almost lost a lot of friends last year...i got married the 23rd of Aug. thankfully SHS/EWU took the primetime game instead of Montana/NDSU. Thanks Katy Perry!

I only came to your wedding for the free food..... and to give my condolences to Mrs. Longhorn.

HandoEX
04-26-2015, 06:05 PM

You had friends?

Looking forward to Missoula. Have never been before. Tickets are proving difficult to find so far.

ALPHAGRIZ1
04-27-2015, 12:37 AM
Maybe......but kind of funny IMHO

MNLonghorn10
04-27-2015, 12:52 AM
First gay wedding in that part of Minnesota? Doesn't that make Lakes a bigamist?? Did Katy Perry officiate at the ceremony???

No.

No.

No.

sorry for your boner killer.

imperial
04-27-2015, 03:58 PM
I only came to your wedding for the free food..... and to give my condolences to Mrs. Longhorn.

I only went for the Shiner.

loudsilverado
04-29-2015, 10:31 PM
Anyone that has paid for tix pm me please. Maybe a mod could clean up the thread too.

GetEmGriz
04-30-2015, 03:47 PM
Anyone that has paid for tix pm me please. Maybe a mod could clean up the thread too.

Tickets haven't gone on sale yet, so nobody has paid for tickets yet.

thebootfitter
04-30-2015, 04:22 PM
Tickets haven't gone on sale yet, so nobody has paid for tickets yet.
Depending on your perspective, that's not necessarily true. While nobody may have paid for the actual tickets to have in hand, money has exchanged hands for the promise of tickets.

GetEmGriz
04-30-2015, 06:00 PM
Depending on your perspective, that's not necessarily true. While nobody may have paid for the actual tickets to have in hand, money has exchanged hands for the promise of tickets.

Good point.

17>1
04-30-2015, 08:49 PM
Anyone within the program know how many tickets are allotted for each player, coach and misc team staff when on the road?

Hammerhead
04-30-2015, 09:24 PM

I sent money to a ticket broker in Montana that Fanette has been in contact with. There's probably a thread somewhere with the details, but he was asking $100 each for end zone seats with the possibility of upgrading to sideline seats for more money later.

gumby013
04-30-2015, 09:28 PM
I sent money to a ticket broker in Montana that Fanette has been in contact with. There's probably a thread somewhere with the details, but he was asking $100 each for end zone seats with the possibility of upgrading to sideline seats for more money later.

Same here.

roadwarrior
04-30-2015, 10:14 PM
Anyone within the program know how many tickets are allotted for each player, coach and misc team staff when on the road?

Each player gets two. Not sure about any of the others.

bisonfanette
05-01-2015, 01:07 AM
Looking forward to Missoula.

Hando - Your inbox has been full for awhile... please send me a pm. Thanks. Fanette :)

tojo70
05-02-2015, 04:50 PM
This is the view from the rec room in Aber Hall Dorm. If you can't get tickets, just sneak some beers up there and it'd be like having your own box seats!

runtheoption
05-03-2015, 01:41 PM
This is the view from the rec room in Aber Hall Dorm. If you can't get tickets, just sneak some beers up there and it'd be like having your own box seats!
Looks cold and loud.

TXBison
05-04-2015, 01:38 AM
2 for road games 4 for home games per player

tojo70
05-04-2015, 03:27 AM

I normally don't call people out, but I just have to say this. Just wondering what your point is here? Are you trying to prove that Griz students are more "badass" than Bison students? Or are you just trying to make some stupid joke? I can't figure it out. Talking about smoking pot in the student section? You know that doesn't happen, and you're a douche bag for even saying so. Some people (me in fact) have students at UM, and I for one don't appreciate someone talking shit and lumping my daughter in with people that would do that. She loves that she gets to go to the game for free, enjoy the game, and show her school spirit in the student section. I would appreciate it if you would just STFU with your bullshit.

tjbison
05-04-2015, 02:27 PM
I normally don't call people out, but I just have to say this. Just wondering what your point is here? Are you trying to prove that Griz students are more "badass" than Bison students? Or are you just trying to make some stupid joke? I can't figure it out. Talking about smoking pot in the student section? You know that doesn't happen, and you're a douche bag for even saying so. Some people (me in fact) have students at UM, and I for one don't appreciate someone talking shit and lumping my daughter in with people that would do that. She loves that she gets to go to the game for free, enjoy the game, and show her school spirit in the student section. I would appreciate it if you would just STFU with your bullshit.

hey they cant beat us on the field, so all they have is to try pimp their student section..................but your right its odd as hell to be bragging about pot etc in the stands

ALPHAGRIZ1
05-04-2015, 02:42 PM

I know BGF can defend himself, but his post is spot on.

The student section at MT is an "interesting" place to watch a game, the cops usually average about one to one and half 35 gallon rubbermaid garbage cans of confiscated hard alcohol bottles a game. The stuff that gets said around the student section even opens my eyes and I am un-offendable. If you sit through an entire game near the student section and do not smell pot you are the first one. All in all with the occasional fight that breaks out, shit*y language, streakers and drug use its a horrible place to sit if you really want to watch the game.

There is a reason the sheriffs office stations at least 2 officers at the top of the student section for each game.

I didnt take his post as bragging about pot or anything else, he was just warning any of you about taking your family and kids there, if you do you will hate the day.

GetEmGriz
05-04-2015, 03:16 PM

The student section at MT is an "interesting" place to watch a game, the cops usually average about one to one and half 35 gallon rubbermaid garbage cans of confiscated hard alcohol bottles a game. The stuff that gets said around the student section even opens my eyes and I am un-offendable. If you sit through an entire game near the student section and do not smell pot you are the first one. All in all with the occasional fight that breaks out, shit*y language, streakers and drug use its a horrible place to sit if you really want to watch the game.

There is a reason the sheriffs office stations at least 2 officers at the top of the student section for each game.

I didnt take his post as bragging about pot or anything else, he was just warning any of you about taking your family and kids there, if you do you will hate the day.

This. I can also attest that there are students who smoke pot in this section too. Sat in it for three years myself before graduating, and now I'm glad I've got seats in the NEZ where I can really enjoy the game. Any Bison fans who happen to get tickets in the student section (guest passes) would be better to sit in the SEZ than in the student section if you want to enjoy the game.

runtheoption
05-04-2015, 03:19 PM

I didnt take his post as bragging about pot or anything else, he was just warning any of you about taking your family and kids there, if you do you will hate the day.My 6 year old will break out Billy Bong Thorton and show these tree-hugging hippies how to get after it.

Marijuana is not a drug..."boo" this man!

bisonmike2
05-04-2015, 03:30 PM

Sounds like a party. I'm in.

tjbison
05-06-2015, 01:26 AM
Edited for stupidity on my part

MNLonghorn10
05-06-2015, 01:42 AM

that's adorable

wtffootballfan
05-06-2015, 01:45 AM
ESPN doesn't even have the NDSU vs Mont game on their schedule.

tjbison
05-06-2015, 01:50 AM
ESPN doesn't even have the NDSU vs Mont game on their schedule.

they wont yet

MNLonghorn10
05-06-2015, 01:57 AM
http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

the game is at 2:30?? wtf? lulz.

wtffootballfan
05-06-2015, 02:04 AM
they wont yet

ESPN has every other college football game on there schedule, except the NDSU vs Mont game. Go look.

wtffootballfan
05-06-2015, 02:05 AM

the game is at 2:30?? wtf? lulz.

CBS sports has the game at 2:30 central.

wtffootballfan
05-06-2015, 02:06 AM
http://espn.go.com/college-football/conferences/schedule/_/id/21/missouri-valley-football-conference

EC8CH
05-06-2015, 02:08 AM
Last years FCS kickoff game was 3:30 eastern.

http://www.ncaa.com/news/football/2014-fcs-
kickoff/2014-08-14/eastern-washington-sam-houston-state-kick-2014-fcs-season

tjbison
05-06-2015, 03:19 AM
ESPN has every other college football game on there schedule, except the NDSU vs Mont game. Go look.
Relax man...world is going to keep going, game is going to happen and it will be on tv

gumby013
05-06-2015, 11:12 AM

They haven't started entering the FCS schedules yet. They only FCS games you see there now are the games with FBS teams.

BISON Thunder
05-06-2015, 01:43 PM
I link to this site has probably been posted previously, but it is a great resource during the season:

wtffootballfan
05-07-2015, 11:28 PM
They haven't started entering the FCS schedules yet. They only FCS games you see there now are the games with FBS teams.

ESPN has all the other FCS games and if you go to scores all the other FCS game are there. But no NDSU vs Mont. game.

westnodak93bison
05-08-2015, 12:07 AM
Bison deserve prime time. Don't they understand we want an afternoon/early evening tailgate? Wtf. We need to bombard them with calls and emails. Pp it up around here!

gumby013
05-08-2015, 12:28 AM
ESPN has all the other FCS games and if you go to scores all the other FCS game are there. But no NDSU vs Mont. game.

I did. All I see are FCS vs FBS matchups. Not one FCS vs FCS.

tjbison
05-08-2015, 01:13 AM
I did. All I see are FCS vs FBS matchups. Not one FCS vs FCS.

Which is normal time of year

bisonfanette
05-08-2015, 04:26 AM
Hey BBR, better known as Rock, or Rocky, or (insert name) Clean out your inbox please! :)

BlueBisonRock
05-08-2015, 05:08 AM
Hey BBR, better known as Rock, or Rocky, or (El Magnificence) Clean out your inbox please! :)

Half done...

GetEmGriz
05-08-2015, 03:28 PM
Bison deserve prime time. Don't they understand we want an afternoon/early evening tailgate? Wtf. We need to bombard them with calls and emails. Pp it up around here!

Believe me, Griz fans want nothing more than this game to be a prime time evening game as well. The atmosphere is insane during evening games in Missoula. Unfortunately the kickoff time is dictated by ESPN.

BadlandsBison
05-08-2015, 03:41 PM
Believe me, Griz fans want nothing more than this game to be a prime time evening game as well. The atmosphere is insane during evening games in Missoula. Unfortunately the kickoff time is dictated by ESPN.
So it's my understanding that the student section is pretty calm and reserved. It this true?

tjbison
05-09-2015, 02:18 AM

so now it's only insane during evening games? here is the start of the excuses.....

17>1
05-09-2015, 02:35 AM
Personally, I don't care what time the game is. That place should be rock'n no matter the time of day because the back to back to back to back champs are coming to Missoula. The last time NDSU was there, they left with a W. The last time we played the Griz, the score didn't reflect the domination NDSU displayed in another Griz loss. The team, their fans, their city should be pretty jacked up that the Bison are coming to town. Can't wait!!!

ndsubison1
05-09-2015, 03:25 AM

they should have the fcs games on there sometimes this summer

tjbison
05-09-2015, 02:37 PM
Personally, I don't care what time the game is. That place should be rock'n no matter the time of day because the back to back to back to back champs are coming to Missoula. The last time NDSU was there, they left with a W. The last time we played the Griz, the score didn't reflect the domination NDSU displayed in another Griz loss. The team, their fans, their city should be pretty jacked up that the Bison are coming to town. Can't wait!!!

the mighty Griz have yet to beat NDSU in DI and I doubt it changes this August

but remember the Griz fans still think the biggest and best team to come to Missoula is app st, they will NOT admit the 4 time defending champs in NDSU is a big deal

ALPHAGRIZ1
05-09-2015, 05:48 PM
Edited for stupidity on my part

Its OK jello tits.

We forgive you simply because of your avatar..................

tjbison
05-09-2015, 05:53 PM
Normally I would be insulted....

GetEmGriz
05-11-2015, 02:54 PM
so now it's only insane during evening games? here is the start of the excuses.....

:uhyeah: Don't be like that. I'm not making excuses like "If it would have been an evening game, we would... ". I was just stating my opinion that evening games seem to have a little more energy, and past games with evening kickoffs typically were a little more rowdy. Like 12>1 said, the game will be rocking no matter what the kickoff time.

loudsilverado
05-11-2015, 03:26 PM
IT's going to be a good atmosphere and a great time no matter when kick off is.

westnodak93bison
05-12-2015, 12:26 AM
IT's going to be a good atmosphere and a great time no matter when kick off is.
And how will the game unfold? I think you stated it in another thread but I wouldn't mind hearing you opinion again. :D

Bison 4 Life
05-12-2015, 03:07 PM
the mighty Griz have yet to beat NDSU in DI and I doubt it changes this August

but remember the Griz fans still think the biggest and best team to come to Missoula is app st, they will NOT admit the 4 time defending champs in NDSU is a big deal

The last time the Griz beat the Bison, this guy was President.

http://www.parks.ca.gov/pages/24877/images/franklin_delano_roosevelt_1933_us_lib_of_congress_ .jpg

I'm almost thinking about taking a couple days in Fargo and joining the caravan or a bus out to Missoula. It's nearly as far from here than it is going through Fargo.

TNbison
05-12-2015, 06:42 PM
^^^ that'd make a good sign

loudsilverado
05-12-2015, 11:48 PM
And how will the game unfold? I think you stated it in another thread but I wouldn't mind hearing you opinion again. :D

We are going to kick their ass.

FrozenTech
05-14-2015, 02:25 PM
Back (slightly) to the topic at hand, besides Fanette's connection, and some really despicable prices on places like Stubhub, anyone got a line on tickets for the game? Also, how far out does NDSU put its allotment on sale? My dad handles ticket purchases from SU, but occasionally forgets to check if they're available. I figure it'll be a lottery again like the Iowa State game (which we got tickets to) so its an option if we haven't locked anything up by that point.

Thanks!

TransAmBison
05-14-2015, 02:30 PM
Back (slightly) to the topic at hand, besides Fanette's connection, and some really despicable prices on places like Stubhub, anyone got a line on tickets for the game? Also, how far out does NDSU put its allotment on sale? My dad handles ticket purchases from SU, but occasionally forgets to check if they're available. I figure it'll be a lottery again like the Iowa State game (which we got tickets to) so its an option if we haven't locked anything up by that point.

Thanks!Your chances of getting tickets from NDSU's allotment is about .02%. After the players and coaches take their cut of the tickets there will be very few left.

FrozenTech
05-14-2015, 02:34 PM
Which is still better then zero, so you put the name in the hat, if you've got none. :) But you keep up that rhetoric, it might dissuade a few people and get me up to .05!

roadwarrior
05-14-2015, 02:47 PM

Thanks!

I highly doubt there will be any tickets available to the public from this "allotment". You are on your own for this one.

Montana is pretty much is the same situation we are - playing in front of a full house every week. They don't have large blocks to tickets to make available to the visiting teams beyond what is required by the NCAA.

tjbison
05-14-2015, 02:59 PM
I highly doubt there will be any tickets available to the public from this "allotment". You are on your own for this one.

Montana is pretty much is the same situation we are - playing in front of a full house every week. They don't have large blocks to tickets to make available to the visiting teams beyond what is required by the NCAA.

your saying even teamakers with some good priority points wont have a chance?

Bison Loaf
05-14-2015, 03:04 PM

Correct. I think the actual allotment will be way, way less than Iowa State. Probably in the 500 (?) range vs. the 4,000 (?) range for Iowa State?

GetEmGriz
05-14-2015, 03:12 PM
Correct. I think the actual allotment will be way, way less than Iowa State. Probably in the 500 (?) range vs. the 4,000 (?) range for Iowa State?

That'd be correct. Whatever the allotment for Griz fans was last year in Fargo is what it will be for Bison fans in Missoula this year.

roadwarrior
05-14-2015, 03:34 PM

Someone from Sanford or Scheels might get one...

Bison 4 Life
05-14-2015, 03:58 PM
Someone from Sanford or Scheels might get one...

Hopefully my letters to T Denny Sanford and Steve Scheel asking them to adopt me come through.

admin
05-14-2015, 04:11 PM
Note: I went into the moderation queue. Lakesbison is not pleased that NDSU is playing the Griz. Now you know. Just didn't feel like burdening the rest of you with the dozen or so posts saying the same damn thing.

BYZEN
05-14-2015, 04:11 PM
So what your saying is that Road may be watching this one from the hillside???:paperbag:

Bison 4 Life
05-14-2015, 04:13 PM
Note: I went into the moderation queue. Lakesbison is not pleased that NDSU is playing the Griz. Now you know. Just didn't feel like burdening the rest of you with the dozen or so posts saying the same damn thing.

OK wait. We're all well aware of captain crazy but I don't understand what this beef is all about.

Time to go take a peek at egriz.

tjbison
05-14-2015, 04:18 PM

why is he not please with returning the trip to the Griz?

bisonfanette
05-14-2015, 04:24 PM
So what your saying is that Road may be watching this one from the hillside???:paperbag:

Road DOES have access to a ticket for this game... doesn't he???:confused:

(Oh that's right... I can't ck BV til' midnite!)

BYZEN
05-14-2015, 04:25 PM

OK wait. We're all well aware of captain crazy but I don't understand what this beef is all about.

Time to go take a peek at egriz.

why is he not please with returning the trip to the Griz?

Going out on a limb here but my guess is that he is upset this game isn't FBS, or he can't get tickets, or too far, or they are beating him up/banned on egriz, or a combination of any or all of the above? (purple, maybe)

scottietohottie
05-14-2015, 04:25 PM
Big sky is not FBS duh! Yet it's where he has to post.

Bison 4 Life
05-14-2015, 04:30 PM
Going out on a limb here but my guess is that he is upset this game isn't FBS, or he can't get tickets, or too far, or they are beating him up/banned on egriz, or a combination of any or all of the above? (purple, maybe)

That all makes a lot of sense.

tjbison
05-14-2015, 04:30 PM

probably right, I'd be more upset about UND than the Griz, but weber, um and UND all are giving us home games, 1 team is even giving us 2........

always going to be people bitching

GetEmGriz
05-14-2015, 05:31 PM
probably right, I'd be more upset about UND than the Griz, but weber, um and UND all are giving us home games, 1 team is even giving us 2........

always going to be people bitching

Lakes has also said that "NDSU would rather play an FBS game instead of Montana. Montana is a cupcake and warm-up game for the Bison, and the Griz don't belong on the same field as NDSU." :facepalm2:

I'm glad you guys disown him.

westnodak93bison
05-14-2015, 05:35 PM
He is partly right. I think ndsu would rather play an FBS for more money.

BlueBisonRock
05-14-2015, 05:43 PM
Lakes has also said that "NDSU would rather play an FBS game instead of Montana. Montana is a cupcake and warm-up game for the Bison, and the Griz don't belong on the same field as NDSU." :facepalm2:

I'm glad you guys disown him.

I can't agree. The Bison got two (H & A) games with a storied FCS program. Yes, fans want to see the FBS games, but they (we) also want to see high octane games with other FCS powers in the regular season. Personally, I am looking forward to this game and will be driving across 3 states to enjoy it.

For perspective, there are two other OOC games on the schedule that could be replaced by an FBS game. Even so, one of those will be a complete and absolute joy to witness.

GOB1SON
05-14-2015, 05:46 PM
The power of Lakes. I just read 15 posts about what he might be posting if he were allowed to post.

tony
05-14-2015, 05:48 PM

Well, we sure as hell wouldn't want NDSU to back out of the back end of a home-and-home either, but if you take that out of the equation, then, yeah, NDSU could get some decent money from a P5 school (assuming there was one willing to schedule NDSU.) The main problem for Bison fans with the Griz is that they are so popular that they sell out all their tickets. It's much easier to get tickets to most FBS venues.

That said, who in their right mind would turn down the opportunity to be the DI season opener against a playoff contender on national TV? What a great opportunity to showcase FCS football.

Bison Loaf
05-14-2015, 05:50 PM
The power of Lakes. I just read 15 posts about what he might be posting if he were allowed to post.

Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it, bigundies!!

tony
05-14-2015, 05:50 PM

Yeah, I learned my lesson. No, I won't approve his endless stream of the same old crap, but now I won't even reference it. If, when I go to approve his posts in the moderation queue, if even one references UND or repeats his FBS obsession, I'll reject the whole batch.

Get back on topic.

BYZEN
05-14-2015, 05:58 PM
PUMP IT UP!! err.... um...what were we talking about, Griz tickets I think..😁
Sent from my Windows phone using Tapatalk

mango
05-14-2015, 06:11 PM
I can't agree. The Bison got two (H & A) games with a storied FCS program. Yes, fans want to see the FBS games, but they (we) also want to see high octane games with other FCS powers in the regular season. Personally, I am looking forward to this game and will be driving across 3 states to enjoy it.

For perspective, there are two other OOC games on the schedule that could be replaced by an FBS game. Even so, one of those will be a complete and absolute joy to witness.

Is it really going to be that fun to watch NDSU beat Weber State?

tjbison
05-14-2015, 06:19 PM

Yep...it will for me

BYZEN
05-14-2015, 06:21 PM

THE BANNER RAISING....don't want to miss that!:ranting:

Bison Loaf
05-14-2015, 06:36 PM

Technically true, but that was under the old template which was:
6 home games = 4 conference and 2 single game OOC FCS (most likely powder puffs willing to come in for a 1-time money game), with the other OOC game a regional FBS away game for cash (and what has turned out to be - wins ;)).

But since the FBS wont play us any more (see "wins" up above), and we can't seem to find enough OOC single game takers, the new template is almost required to be:
6 home games = 4 conference and 1 single game OOC FCS powder puff, and alternating home/home series with "decent" FCS teams for the other 2 OOC games (Weber & Montana last year and this).

In this new reality, Montana is definitely the type of team that we would want to play for one of those alternating home/home games.

17>1
05-15-2015, 01:23 AM
Road DOES have access to a ticket for this game... doesn't he???:confused:

(Oh that's right... I can't ck BV til' midnite!)

I'm sure he's not losing any sleep at night worrying about a ticket for this game.

bisonfanette
05-16-2015, 03:00 AM
I'm sure he's not losing any sleep at night worrying about a ticket for this game.

If he doesn't have a ticket in August, he's camping out on Bresciani's door step!

If any of you are flying from Fgo to Missoula, watch your emails or texts. Our flight from Denver to Missoula was cancelled today, so quickly had to call & get on another flight. This was United.

56BISON73
05-16-2015, 04:07 AM
If he doesn't have a ticket in August, he's camping out on Bresciani's door step!

If any of you are flying from Fgo to Missoula, watch your emails or texts. Our flight from Denver to Missoula was cancelled today, so quickly had to call & get on another flight. This was United.

No caravan to Missoula?

bisonfanette
05-16-2015, 04:16 AM
No caravan to Missoula?

THis would be GREAT for those who can take a few day to travel!
[SIZE=1](Gotta get back to the farm... gotta get back to the farm... offda!) [/SIZE:facepalm2:

Mr Meaty
05-16-2015, 09:10 AM
If we can score some tickets we are driving out.

NDSU1980
05-16-2015, 11:39 AM

I sure hope so. That was my number 1 game for the single game Team Makers tickets. Figured I didn't have enough points for UN_ or UNI, and some of the other games will interfere with harvest.

bisonfanette
05-17-2015, 06:05 PM
Re: Grizz tickets ~ Those of you who are on the list & pd by May 15th are in gd shape.
If anyone else would like endzone tickets, there may be a few more available, but his price will be slightly higher (because stubhub is at $240. for endzone.) No, he doesn't chg that much. Just send a PM if you would like info. I'll ck my messages tonite.

wolfee2345
05-18-2015, 01:02 AM
Thanks Fanette for the info!

Bison de Ville
05-18-2015, 01:32 AM
Great visiting with you, Fanette! Thanks again for the information, will have to meet up with you someday before a game!

bisonfanette
05-18-2015, 06:29 PM
I've gotta run for an NDSU visit today... will get back to those who sent messages... later tonite.

bisonfanette
05-19-2015, 03:59 AM
Gully - When time, ck your pm please.

Gully
05-19-2015, 05:26 PM
Gully - When time, ck your pm please.

Fanette....no means no!

bisonfanette
05-19-2015, 06:08 PM
Fanette....no means no!

:facepalm: OMgosh.. someone is going to take that wrong!!!

BisonNation11
05-19-2015, 06:23 PM

Just one??? :biggrin: :rofl:

Bison Loaf
05-19-2015, 06:54 PM
Fanette....no means no!

Naw!.................It's not like we ALL haven't heard THAT somewhere, sometime and somehow in our pasts!!!!

loudsilverado
05-19-2015, 09:08 PM
No means yes

bisonfanette
06-01-2015, 03:04 PM
Maybe this should be under the TIL thread... but I just found out that we have 2 extra rooms in Missoula. Please send a PM if you are interested, rather than to clutter this thread. I won't be cking BV until LATE tonite tho ~

bisonfanette
06-05-2015, 04:18 AM
Those of you who sent PM's, please ck your inbox. Thanks.

Griz5700
06-06-2015, 04:24 AM
UM treating season opener against NDSU like Cat-Griz LINK (http://billingsgazette.com/sports/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/football/um-treating-season-opener-against-ndsu-like-cat-griz/article_63bfa520-73a4-55c8-9574-21a07911c983.html)

gumby013
06-10-2015, 06:03 PM
Anyone heard any rumblings from the alumni association on their plans? Friday event? Parking?

Mr Meaty
06-10-2015, 06:14 PM
June 15-30 online you can submit ticket requests , cost is $70 each and will be notified July 13. Awarded based on priority points.

SDbison
06-10-2015, 07:22 PM
June 15-30 online you can submit ticket requests , cost is $70 each and will be notified July 13. Awarded based on priority points. What a ripoff! First you really don't have a chance at these tickets and then the Griz want $70 each. Really? None of the previous FBS game or FCS championship game tickets through NDSU have cost this much.

MNLonghorn10
06-10-2015, 07:32 PM
Lulz. Yep. Fbs game is a hundred times better than this. And a hundred times better winning

tjbison
06-10-2015, 07:38 PM
What a ripoff! First you really don't have a chance at these tickets and then the Griz want $70 each. Really? None of the previous FBS game or FCS championship game tickets through NDSU have cost this much.

its the mighty Griz, no team we have ever played can match the power and eliteness.......................

MNLonghorn10
06-10-2015, 07:46 PM
The fizz haven't done shit since I was in high school.

Geography is such a killer for ndsu until you realize it, every place around the country has a ton of fbs games to potentially schedule that can host the ndsu fan base. Now you've got what you thought was an elite program in Montana pulling moves straight from the USD ticket office

Tatanka
06-10-2015, 07:47 PM
The fizz haven't done shit since I was in high school.

Geography is such a killer for ndsu until you realize it, every place around the country has a ton of fbs games to potentially schedule that can host the ndsu fan base. Now you've got what you thought was an elite program in Montana pulling moves straight from the USD ticket office

I can get a free ticket to a game vs a tomato can? Oh wait, that's practically their entire conference schedule.

GetEmGriz
06-10-2015, 08:12 PM
June 15-30 online you can submit ticket requests , cost is $70 each and will be notified July 13. Awarded based on priority points.

LOL where did you get your info from? I highly doubt that NDSU fans will be charged that much. If they are, then Griz fans are probably going to be charged just as much. Visiting fans never pay more than face value than what Griz fans do, unless you are getting your tickets from someone who already bought tickets and is looking to make some extra cash.

gumby013
06-10-2015, 08:13 PM
LOL where did you get your info from? I highly doubt that NDSU fans will be charged that much. If they are, then Griz fans are probably going to be charged just as much. Visiting fans never pay more than face value than what Griz fans do, unless you are getting your tickets from someone who already bought tickets and is looking to make some extra cash.

http://www.gobison.com/news/2015/6/10/FB_0610152308.aspx

GetEmGriz
06-10-2015, 08:18 PM
http://www.gobison.com/news/2015/6/10/FB_0610152308.aspx

Thanks. I'm interested to see how much Griz fans will pay for tickets. How much were tickets for the game last year for Bison fans and Griz fans?

THEsocalledfan
06-10-2015, 08:33 PM
After Kolpack's piece in the Forum, it sure sounded like NDSU will have more tickets than was first being reported. Figure if I got K St. tickets, I have a decent chance for these. Reality is those of us on this board are some of the only folks willing to travel this hard core.

I have no problem with $70 each since it is the closest thing to an FBS game we got and since I paid face plus 4 coach seats to Orlando last year for my seats in the EZ......

Mr Meaty
06-10-2015, 08:34 PM
Thanks. I'm interested to see how much Griz fans will pay for tickets. How much were tickets for the game last year for Bison fans and Griz fans?

I do not remember but I can not imagine they were over $50.00. But hey this is a supply and demand world. Prices on stub hub are all over $200/ticket.

bisonaudit
06-10-2015, 08:39 PM
It's not like they're charging people $50-$60 a pop to watch TUFKATFS.

El_Chapo
06-10-2015, 08:40 PM
haha montana what a joke this game will be

GetEmGriz
06-10-2015, 08:53 PM
So it sounds like tickets for this game are going to be the same prices we see for a Cat/Griz game... about $60ish per ticket. If that's the case, then $70 doesn't seem that far out of line especially with the fees that will be involved.

MNLonghorn10
06-10-2015, 09:38 PM
So it sounds like tickets for this game are going to be the same prices we see for a Cat/Griz game... about $60ish per ticket. If that's the case, then $70 doesn't seem that far out of line especially with the fees that will be involved.

damn...that was a low blow putting NDSU on the same tier as those guys

17>1
06-10-2015, 09:38 PM
I don't care what anyone says about FBS or ticket prices. Our 4 time national champion Bison are gonna be playing in front of a hostile crowd and against a team that would love to show the Bison up on their home turf, and I wouldn't miss that for anything...unless I couldn't get a ticket. This is gonna be a big time atmosphere, in front of a fan base that actually knows who and what the Bison are all about. We aren't going to have to deal with a bunch of Big12/10 fans on our board giving us crap because we play FCS football, and all the other garbage that comes with it. I'm sure the usual guys on this board that love the back and forth with those fools will miss that troll behavior. I won't miss it one bit.

Go Bison!!!

MNLonghorn10
06-10-2015, 09:41 PM
I don't care what anyone says about FBS or ticket prices. Our 4 time national champion Bison are gonna be playing in front of a hostile crowd and against a team that would love to show the Bison up on their home turf, and I wouldn't miss that for anything...unless I couldn't get a ticket. This is gonna be a big time atmosphere, in front of a fan base that actually knows who and what the Bison are all about. We aren't going to have to deal with a bunch of Big12/10 fans on our board giving us crap because we play FCS football, and all the other garbage that comes with it. I'm sure the usual guys on this board that love the back and forth with those fools will miss that troll behavior. I won't miss it one bit.

Go Bison!!!

uhh thats why FBS wins are the best.

17>1
06-10-2015, 09:43 PM
uhh thats why FBS wins are the best.

Meh, I prefer to let the Bison do the talking for me on the field. Always nice walking out of their stadium like we've been there before. Looking forward to doing the same in Missoula come August.

MNLonghorn10
06-10-2015, 09:45 PM
Meh, I prefer to let the Bison do the talking for me on the field. Always nice walking out of their stadium like we've been there before. Looking forward to doing the same in Missoula come August.

not sure what you mean by this post but ok...

17>1
06-10-2015, 09:51 PM
not sure what you mean by this post but ok...

You bolded my quote about fans on our board. I don't go back and forth with them like many on here. I just sit back and watch the Bison beat their team, and that's good enough for me. I get what you meant, and I don't disagree with you. I love it just as much as anyone else when we do what we do on those big stages. But I don't need to come back on here and ask where all the big mouths went after the fact. That's my point I guess.

PS: I'm all hopped up on caffeine right now so I'm probably not making much sense, haha.

CAS4127
06-10-2015, 10:15 PM
PS: I'm all hopped up on caffeine right now so I'm probably not making much sense, haha.

No difference noticed!!😎

tjbison
06-10-2015, 10:40 PM

we have been there....and won already

17>1
06-10-2015, 10:45 PM
we have been there....and won already

Very true. I'm personally looking forward to being there since I missed the last visit.

Bison 4 Life
06-10-2015, 10:53 PM
Very true. I'm personally looking forward to being there since I missed the last visit.

Same here. My friend and I were the only ones sitting in the back room at the Turf watching it that day.

westnodak93bison
06-11-2015, 01:58 AM
Meh, first season with no FBS game since 2005. Booo!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

GOB1SON
06-11-2015, 04:52 AM

$62. Just got the text.

Mr Meaty
06-11-2015, 01:18 PM
On gobison.com under the ticket tab there is still no "my account" listed. Are they doing working on the site? I realize no tickets for sale right now on anything but wondering. If it was previously discussed here or in another thread I missed it, sorry.

BisonTeacher
06-11-2015, 01:21 PM
On gobison.com under the ticket tab there is still no "my account" listed. Are they doing working on the site? I realize no tickets for sale right now on anything but wondering. If it was previously discussed here or in another thread I missed it, sorry.

They are transitioning the ticket part of the site to a new provider. Death to neulion!!! They said it would be up soon...but i would think it would have to be up and running by the 15th for the griz ticket requests.

Mr Meaty
06-11-2015, 01:23 PM
They are transitioning the ticket part of the site to a new provider. Death to neulion!!! They said it would be up soon...but i would think it would have to be up and running by the 15th for the griz ticket requests.

That is really what I was hoping it would be up by then. Thank you for the information.

grizlandbisonfan
06-11-2015, 05:49 PM

This comment has been placed in the online waiting room.

BisonTeacher
06-14-2015, 02:14 PM
This comment has been placed in the online waiting room.

You might be right.

The "my account" link is back, but when you click on it, says...

"ATTENTION ACCOUNT HOLDERS:
Account management through GoBison.com is being upgraded and will not be available until later this summer."

I sure hope later this summer means tomorrow at 8 am or there are going to be a lot of upset people.

westnodak93bison
06-14-2015, 02:32 PM
You might be right.

The "my account" link is back, but when you click on it, says...

"ATTENTION ACCOUNT HOLDERS:
Account management through GoBison.com is being upgraded and will not be available until later this summer."

I sure hope later this summer means tomorrow at 8 am or there are going to be a lot of upset people.
Yeah but its not like they will miss out on anything. I seriously doubt many who put in an order tomorrow will get tickets.

gumby013
06-14-2015, 02:34 PM
Yeah but its not like they will miss out on anything. I seriously doubt many who put in an order tomorrow will get tickets.

Time traveling will be involved since Summer doesn't even start until the 21st.

BisonTeacher
06-14-2015, 02:36 PM

This is true...but the gawker factor might be worth tuning into bisonville to watch, no?

westnodak93bison
06-14-2015, 02:37 PM
This is true...but the gawker factor might be worth tuning into bisonville to watch, no?
I suppose. Free entertainment is hard to come by

BisonTeacher
06-14-2015, 02:37 PM
Time traveling will be involved since Summer doesn't even start until the 21st.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ce/9c/94/ce9c949d6c73dbfb889f6036bac022dd.gif

GOB1SON
06-14-2015, 04:11 PM
It will be just like Frisco, you fill out a form and submit. We didn't log in to our accounts to request those tickets.

Hammerhead
06-15-2015, 01:11 AM
You never know. I was able to get tickets to Colorado State and Kansas State and was around #3,200 in priority points.

Tatanka
06-15-2015, 02:51 PM
Don't forget to request your tickets this morning!!!

And to save us (with the possible exception of Herdbot) the trouble of fretting about the timeline, rules, process, etc., here's the information I received after my request:

Thank you for submitting your NDSU-Montana football game ticket request.

This is only a request and does not guarantee tickets will be awarded. Tickets will be allocated based on priority point totals. Email notification will be sent on Monday, July 13th regarding the status of your request. If tickets are awarded, payment instructions and will call details will be included in your email notification.
The maximum request per account is 4 tickets.
If you requested more tickets than your allowable amount, the request will automatically be reduced to the maximum number allowed.
Payment must be received by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, July 31st for all tickets awarded.
Failure to pay for tickets awarded may result in the loss of priority points.

Mr Meaty
06-15-2015, 05:39 PM
request has been made

Hammerhead
06-15-2015, 06:45 PM
Submitted a request for 2 tickets.