PDA

View Full Version : Hager: `I can tell you right now that I want to ..

IowaBison
09-13-2006, 05:50 PM
``I can tell you right now that I want to whip 'em,"

http://www.boston.com/sports/colleges/football/articles/2006/09/13/nus_hager_homes_in_on_north_dakota_st/

why that dirty son of a bi+ch :)

BisonBacker
09-13-2006, 05:57 PM
I would expect nothing less from Rocky

Bison2248
09-13-2006, 07:53 PM
Nice

sambini
09-13-2006, 10:21 PM
THATS ROCKY

Tatanka
09-14-2006, 01:57 AM
Bring on the competition.

Oh, and run the option. just once. please.

roadwarrior
09-14-2006, 03:50 AM
What a knucklehead ;D

Hammerhead
09-14-2006, 04:17 AM
Will it be another 10 years of hell if he loses instead of just one year like when we lost to UND?

I always liked Rocky and and even used one of his quotes the other day when a Redskin fan was making excuses for the loss against the Vikings. "If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas."

If I could be at the Fargodome, I'd give Rocky a warm welcome until the kickoff.

BisonMav
09-14-2006, 12:25 PM
Rocky is the enemy >:(

WYOBISONMAN
09-14-2006, 01:01 PM
Rocky is the enemy *>:(

But.....a very honered foe....

Husky_Alum_93
09-14-2006, 01:55 PM
What do you want him to say?

"I'm greatful to go back to Fargo where we had so much success, and in recognition of that, we're going to roll over and let NDSU win by 4 TDs, just like the old days" ????

Hammerhead has it right... recognize him for what he did for NDSU before the game, compete against him during the game, shake his hand after the game.

See you all on Saturday Night.

BisonMav
09-14-2006, 02:03 PM

"I'm greatful to go back to Fargo where we had so much success, and in recognition of that, we're going to roll over and let NDSU win by 4 TDs, just like the old days" ????

Hammerhead has it right... recognize him for what he did for NDSU before the game, compete against him during the game, shake his hand after the game.

See you all on Saturday Night.

The opposing team is the Enemy *>:(

All in good natured fun here Husky Alum, hope you enjoy your trip to Fargo.

runtheoption
09-14-2006, 02:43 PM
Bring on the competition. *

Oh, and run the option. *just once. *please.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tony
09-14-2006, 02:45 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Parsons running an option play or two. I'd rather not see Walker doing it though.

sambini
09-15-2006, 05:00 AM

See you all on Saturday Night. ENJOY YOUR STAY IN FARGO. STOP BY THE BUDWEISER TAILGATING VAN ASK CADILAC FOR A BUDWEISER SELECT. ROCKY IS A FRIEND OF MINE AND A CLASS ACT+++++++++

Husky_Alum_93
09-15-2006, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the invite. I'll pop by.

I'm not hard to miss (I'm built like a defensive tackle - which I was). I'll be in a red Northeastern Basketball golf shirt and a red Northeastern baseball cap.

I understand you were being sarcastic.

Hey, a question posed by some NU alumni regarding an article about Rocky that we saw.

What happened between Rocky and your AD that led to his departure?