PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Receive Tickets Yet?

THE HERD
12-22-2014, 04:35 PM
This question is for those that ordered tickets a long time ago......ordered mine at end of September. I would assume they will start to go out sometime this week hopefully.

THEsocalledfan
12-22-2014, 04:47 PM
This question is for those that ordered tickets a long time ago......ordered mine at end of September. I would assume they will start to go out sometime this week hopefully.

Sure they weren't flash seats? Check your receipt.

gumby013
12-22-2014, 04:52 PM

All tickets are Flash Seats this year, unless you have the three-year packs.

tjbison
12-22-2014, 05:06 PM
I got mine the minute I hit pay......

ACECON
12-22-2014, 05:22 PM
What is NDSU allotted?

Herewego
12-22-2014, 05:49 PM
I would love to go to Frisco for the game. I was late on getting my act together with tickets. I see the tickets for sale on Fargo Craig's list and can't believe FM people would jack up the prices that much. I understand fair market value but all I can say is Go Bison!

BisonNation11
12-22-2014, 06:06 PM
I would love to go to Frisco for the game. I was late on getting my act together with tickets. I see the tickets for sale on Fargo Craig's list and can't believe FM people would jack up the prices that much. I understand fair market value but all I can say is Go Bison!
Just hold out for the week of the game. Make all your other plans for the trip. Tickets will be available and cheaper. You could even travel down and get tickets without a problem

tjbison
12-22-2014, 06:56 PM

Go, tickets will be face or below in 3 weeks

BisonTru
12-22-2014, 06:59 PM

I would wait till closer to the game and use flashseats.com. Tickets are paperless and could be purchased as late as game time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tatanka
12-22-2014, 06:59 PM
Go, tickets will be face or below in 3 weeks

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Happened every year, three years running.

tjbison
12-22-2014, 07:02 PM
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Happened every year, three years running.

And we've been preaching it for 3 yrs, it's not bs if your scared to go and not get a ticket don't be.

Hell I know people that bought walking in the game just to upgrade their seats

BYZEN
12-22-2014, 07:26 PM
And we've been preaching it for 3 yrs, it's not bs if your scared to go and not get a ticket don't be.

Hell I know people that bought walking in the game just to upgrade their seats

^^^this. And not a year has gone by that I couldn't have bought them from guys walking around the tailgate lots, hawking them cheap

THE HERD
12-23-2014, 04:33 PM

I will have to look.......how do the flash seats work? I've been to all three NC games, but never had them.

Bison bison
12-23-2014, 04:41 PM
it ties your tickets to your credit card.

very slick. although weird not having a physical ticket.

BYZEN
12-23-2014, 04:44 PM
I will have to look.......how do the flash seats work? I've been to all three NC games, but never had them.

Flash seats are on your credit card that you bought the tickets with. They will swipe the card at the gate and it will let in however many people you bought tickets for. Have them all with you right there at the gate going in together.

THE HERD
12-23-2014, 05:03 PM
Flash seats are on your credit card that you bought the tickets with. They will swipe the card at the gate and it will let in however many people you bought tickets for. Have them all with you right there at the gate going in together.

Sounds good.....thanks for the info