PDA

View Full Version : Student Tickets for FCS Championship Game

KidZer0
12-21-2014, 02:13 AM
Has anyone seen any info on how NDSU students can get student tickets for the Championship Game? We're kind of counting on our son getting one...

TNbison
12-21-2014, 02:21 AM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there is a separate student allotment. Only an NDSU allotment, which is based on priority points. Put in for a couple, see if you get them and be patient. If you don't have one, just show up. I've been to all 3 over the past few years and if the past is any indication of the future there will be tickets available.

Bison 4 Life
12-21-2014, 02:25 AM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there is a separate student allotment. Only an NDSU allotment, which is based on priority points. Put in for a couple, see if you get them and be patient. If you don't have one, just show up. I've been to all 3 over the past few years and if the past is any indication of the future there will be tickets available.

I'm pretty sure it's a school allotment. I currently do not have a ticket and am not worried in the slightest. There are several avenues to tickets that I have used in the past.

NDSU92
12-21-2014, 04:54 AM
There have been student tix allotted by NDSU every year, not sure when that info has come out in the past.

1998braves64
12-21-2014, 01:03 PM
Don't they take 500 of their allotment and sell to the students on first come first serve basis.
Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Hammerhead
12-22-2014, 01:14 AM
Any guesses on when the NDSU requests will be processed? I hope they don't make me wait an entire week.

tjbison
12-22-2014, 01:18 AM
Any guesses on when the NDSU requests will be processed? I hope they don't make me wait an entire week.

Believe they said all that applied will know Dec 28th

bisonfanette
12-22-2014, 01:35 AM
Perhaps this has been mentioned in another thread... do we know the size of Ndsu's allotment?

Hammerhead
12-22-2014, 02:15 AM
I think each school gets 4,000. I'm hoping many season ticket holders with more priority points than me bought tickets in advance. :)

b15on
12-22-2014, 08:39 PM
From a Listserv email I received a few minutes ago

DO YOU WANT TO GET TICKETS FOR THE BIG GAME:

Here is how you can get one of the 300 available for student purchase:

​Ticket cost is $45 each.

​You can buy up to four tickets, but you must include all the correct student ID's for each sold ticket. If the info is not entered, you will not get a ticket.

Tickets must be purchased online at: https://epayment.ndus.nodak.edu/C22800_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=197&SINGLESTORE=true

Mastercard, Visa, and Discover cards will be accepted. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN and NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED.

Tickets go on sale on Tuesday, December 23rd at 7pm

Tickets will be available for pick-up at Bison Connection in the Memorial Union starting Friday, December 26th at 7:30am.

Holiday Break hours for the Memorial Union Bison Connection can be found here: http://www.ndsu.edu/bisonconnection/hours/​

TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE 'WILL CALL' IN FRISCO and TICKETS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED.
Ticket questions can be directed to: friscostudenttickets@gmail.com

Lastly, if you are out of town for the break and you would like someone to pick them up for you, please place the name of the person the comments section while checking out. This is your option.

WHEN THEY ARE GONE...THEY ARE GONE! HURRY!

GO BISON!!!!

Student Government
NORTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY

KidZer0
12-22-2014, 08:47 PM
Thanks b15on, my son just got that also. Now, hopefully he can find someone to pick his up (he's got some folks he thinks are going to be around campus). Pretty lame that they won't ship, it's Christmas Break, most students aren't anywhere near campus until after the game... It makes no sense, must be an NCAA thing.

Tatanka
12-22-2014, 11:32 PM
Thanks b15on, my son just got that also. Now, hopefully he can find someone to pick his up (he's got some folks he thinks are going to be around campus). Pretty lame that they won't ship, it's Christmas Break, most students aren't anywhere near campus until after the game... It makes no sense, must be an NCAA thing.

Read a little closer. It's will call IN FRISCO.

I should read a little closer. Must have read that for our five times before setting the word NOT. Good grief.

StL Bison Fan
12-23-2014, 12:10 AM

Confusing
Tickets will be available for pick-up at Bison Connection in the Memorial Union starting Friday, December 26th at 7:30am.

TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE 'WILL CALL' IN FRISCO and TICKETS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED.
Ticket questions can be directed to: friscostudenttickets@gmail.com

1998braves64
12-23-2014, 02:17 AM

Though they should add a word such as "through" or "at" I think they meant there is no will call available for student tickets in Frisco. Would think NDSU alumni/foundation could set up a table meeting point to allow students to do this though? Seems a bit crappy for those out of town to try to find someone to pick them up. But it doesn't say the person picking them up has to be a student so anyone in the Fargo area could do this. It's for the children!

Bison bison
12-23-2014, 02:18 AM
Just enrolled my group in hper 110-tennis.

dryash83
12-23-2014, 11:10 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong: NDSU gets 5,000 tickets from NCAA, gives 300 to students??

56BISON73
12-23-2014, 11:23 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong: NDSU gets 5,000 tickets from NCAA, gives 300 to students??

They dont get 5000. I think it was 4000 last year or less. I dont know how they handle the student tickets.

MAKBison
12-23-2014, 11:54 PM

Both schools get allotments specifically for students.......Per NCAA the student allotments can only be sold to current students.

Both schools also get a separate allotment to sell as general admission.

JSUBison
12-24-2014, 12:08 AM
Both schools get allotments specifically for students.......Per NCAA the student allotments can only be sold to current students.

Good thing I registered for one online credit hour at Illinois State after they beat EWU. Once I get my ticket in hand out of the ISU student allotment, I will cancel my class.

KidZer0
12-24-2014, 12:13 AM
My son has obtained his ticket (thanks to dad's credit card). All is well!

dryash83
12-24-2014, 12:17 AM

Am i reading this right; NCAA only allows a certain student ticket allotment. NDSU couldn't allot a few more for students? Seems wrong we can only provide tickets to 300 of the student athletes classmates.

dryash83
12-24-2014, 12:18 AM
Students should'nt have to use dad's credit card. This is kinda like hunting: A rich man's sport.

MAKBison
12-24-2014, 12:31 AM
Am i reading this right; NCAA only allows a certain student ticket allotment. NDSU couldn't allot a few more for students? Seems wrong we can only provide tickets to 300 of the student athletes classmates.

Not sure what your issues is......students are more than welcome to buy general admission tickets. Also, current students are the only demographic guaranteed tickets by the NCAA. Keep in mind NDSU and chipper attendance is a bit of an anomaly, most of the FCS chippers are attended as about as well as the Boca Raton Bowl. anyone who wants can attend

dryash83
12-24-2014, 12:38 AM
My point being the prorata allotment for students (300) seems low to what ndsu gets (4000) would be interesting to know the prorata share at ndsu for students and team makers

MAKBison
12-24-2014, 12:42 AM
My point being the prorata allotment for students (300) seems low to what ndsu gets (4000) would be interesting to know the prorata share at ndsu for students and team makers

the student and general admission allotments are completely separate from one another........Except that students can request tickets from both allotments where as non students cannot. Point being, students are given more chances to get tickets than a regular guy off the street.

dryash83
12-24-2014, 12:47 AM
What do you mean general admission? Not thru teammakers. Ncaa was sold out b4 the sam houston game

MAKBison
12-24-2014, 12:49 AM
What do you mean general admission? Not thru teammakers. Ncaa was sold out b4 the sam houston game

the participating Schools get 2 types of allotments: 1) student allotment 2) general admission allotment. As noted, the student allotment can only go to current students in that school. the General allotment can be sold as the schools deems appropriate.

dryash83
12-24-2014, 12:51 AM
Yes. Ndsu gen admin goes to teammakers. Dont know many students that are teammakers

MAKBison
12-24-2014, 12:56 AM
Yes. Ndsu gen admin goes to teammakers. Dont know many students that are teammakers

NO, NDSU awards tickets based on a priority points system. Yes, You get some points for being a TM, just as one accumulates points for other cafetiere, Alum, student athlete, donations, etc. Essentially the more you are/were involved in the university the more points you accumulate.

BTW...why would you not become a TM as a student. I did and know many others who did as well.

when there is high demand there is no perfect way to allot a tickets....no matter what you do, someone is not going to be happy.

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
12-24-2014, 01:01 AM
Went on at 7 to try to get my tickets and couldn't get them, they were sold out. Kinda wanna know how many students bought tickets just to put them on craigslist or fb just to make a profit off them. Smh.

MAKBison
12-24-2014, 01:03 AM
Went on at 7 to try to get my tickets and couldn't get them, they were sold out. Kinda wanna know how many students bought tickets just to put them on craigslist or fb just to make a profit off them. Smh.

there are lots of tickets floating around on BV.

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
12-24-2014, 01:05 AM
there are lots of tickets floating around on BV.
For $45 like they were face value? Probably not.

MAKBison
12-24-2014, 01:10 AM

I would not count that out so fast. I seen one offer included a ride, place to stay and tickets on the 50 for like $400. That's less than $45 a ticket.

56BISON73
12-24-2014, 01:11 AM

May be one of those Teammakers that you bad mouthed And said they didnt deserve their seats might have an extra ticket?

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
12-24-2014, 01:13 AM
May be one of those Teammakers that you bad mouthed And said they didnt deserve their seats might have an extra ticket?

Maybe. I'd be more than happy to buy the ticket off them if they're selling.

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
12-24-2014, 01:14 AM

Also never said they didn't deserve their seats, I've just told them to stand up or sell it to somebody that will, I didn't think that meant they don't deserve to have a seat there.

scottietohottie
12-24-2014, 01:16 AM
May be one of those Teammakers that you bad mouthed might need a luggage boy for his Frisco trip
Fixed it for you

56BISON73
Maybe. I'd be more than happy to buy the ticket off them if they're selling.

Go to craiglist. That would be more up your alley.

MAKBison

PL has got a point there! Most on here are pretty nice folks in reality. If have seen and know of folks on here doing some pretty thoughtful an neat stuff for others .... don’t let the fact most on here act like pricks fool ya that’s just their BV alter ego speaking!

56BISON73
12-24-2014, 01:18 AM
Fixed it for you

You would have to train them to carry luggage. I am not hopeful of that transition.

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
12-24-2014, 01:19 AM
Go to craiglist. That would be more up your alley.

I'm looking on both, posted on the ticket exchange as well. I'm sure if there are people on here selling tickets to a student who will enjoy the atmosphere with his college friends will be more than happy to sell them to us. Have a good time in Frisco.

MAKBison
12-24-2014, 01:22 AM
You would have to train them to carry luggage. I am not hopeful of that transition.

Some dont realize that many TM are past players, Alums with multiple children who have attended SU, people who have donated $$$$ etc. Most TM I know have a ton invested in the SU.

dryash83
12-24-2014, 01:23 AM
PL has got a point there! Most on here are pretty nice folks in reality. If have seen and know of folks on here doing some pretty thoughtful an neat stuff for others .... don’t let the fact most on here act like pricks fool ya that’s just their BV alter ego speaking!

Not so sure. Some elitist stmts made on this site. Anyway, here's hopping i get my 4 ticket allotment through teammakers so that i can get them to 4 students. Would sure make them some great memories, while not having to pay $100+ for tickets. Just wished they would get a prorated allotment from NDSU as the Teammakers do

MAKBison
12-24-2014, 01:25 AM
I'm looking on both, posted on the ticket exchange as well. I'm sure if there are people on here selling tickets to a student who will enjoy the atmosphere with his college friends will be more than happy to sell them to us. Have a good time in Frisco.

4 Bison fans needed for Frisco trip - Game tickets included.

I found this in like 2 secs

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
12-24-2014, 01:25 AM

2 seconds? Are you God?

MAKBison
12-24-2014, 01:26 AM
Not so sure. Some elitist stmts made on this site. Anyway, here's hopping i get my 4 ticket allotment through teammakers so that i can get them to 4 students. Would sure make them some great memories, while not having to pay $100+ for tickets. Just wished they would get a prorated allotment from NDSU as the Teammakers do

Why do you keep sayng like the TM do when the statement is false. Its a priority point system and you do not have to be a TM and the tickets are not prorated

56BISON73
12-24-2014, 01:27 AM

But they would have to come up with cash.

MAKBison
12-24-2014, 01:33 AM
No, I just know how to do things for myself. a long lost art!!!!!

MAKBison
12-24-2014, 01:34 AM
But they would have to come up with cash.

What a novel concept....Having to pay to play!

dryash83
12-24-2014, 01:40 AM
No, I just know how to do things for myself. a long lost art!!!!!

Well, if you listened to your Messiah, he would tell you that you didn't get there by yourself, you didn't earn it. You need to spread the wealth, what is the term, redistribution of wealth. Spread it, you capitalistic whore.

56BISON73
12-24-2014, 01:45 AM
Well, if you listened to your Messiah, he would tell you that you didn't get there by yourself, you didn't earn it. You need to spread the wealth, what is the term, redistribution of wealth. Spread it, you capitalistic whore.

I suppose we should just give you our tickets because---ahhhh----because you want them?????

MAKBison
12-24-2014, 01:52 AM

My owe my. I would have never excepted a temper-tantrum from someone who believes they should get something for nothing.

dryash83
12-24-2014, 01:52 AM
I suppose we should just give you our tickets because---ahhhh----because you want them?????

Yah, here we go. Discipline from the Pillar of the Bisonville community. That's not what I meant. Really, MAKBison say you gotta earn it like I did, and you make this out to me meaning students should GET their tickets??? Comon. Just follow the thread. My post started with Student allotments are LIGHT. I didn't say they should'nt pay for it. READ MY POSTS. I also said I'm giving MINE to students. KEEP YOURS. Talk about LUGGAGE and PAYING CASH only gets SHIT thrown back your way. You are the ones throwing SMACK. Just trying to get tickets to students. ALL I HEAR IS FORMER PLAYERS, FAMILY MEMBERS OF FORMER PLAYERS, and TEAMMAKERS PAYING BOATLOADS OF CASH TO THE PROGRAM. I'm saying leave some room for the students. Former players should remember the support they receive from their fellow students. I think they'd rather jump up into the crowd of fellow students than some 50 year old cigar smoking white guys.
Hey Peace out.

MAKBison
12-24-2014, 01:58 AM

PL, I see this attitude all the time. Kids come into the the university thinking they are owed they world.

dryash83
12-24-2014, 02:04 AM
PL, I see this attitude all the time. Kids come into the the university thinking they are owed they world.

Here's a 53 year old 17 year Teammaker member. I see entitled people through my business everyday too.

MAKBison
12-24-2014, 02:04 AM
Yah, here we go. Discipline from the Pillar of the Bisonville community. That's not what I meant. Really, MAKBison say you gotta earn it like I did, and you make this out to me meaning students should GET their tickets??? Comon. Just follow the thread. My post started with Student allotments are LIGHT. I didn't say they should'nt pay for it. READ MY POSTS. I also said I'm giving MINE to students. KEEP YOURS. Talk about LUGGAGE and PAYING CASH only gets SHIT thrown back your way. You are the ones throwing SMACK. Just trying to get tickets to students. ALL I HEAR IS FORMER PLAYERS, FAMILY MEMBERS OF FORMER PLAYERS, and TEAMMAKERS PAYING BOATLOADS OF CASH TO THE PROGRAM. I'm saying leave some room for the students. Former players should remember the support they receive from their fellow students. I think they'd rather jump up into the crowd of fellow students than some 50 year old cigar smoking white guys.
Hey Peace out.

dont forget the capitalist whore comment.

BTW, I think you are full of shit. I think you came on here to start trouble and when it was pointed that your narrative is based on a false premise you got all pissy. YOu wanna give your tickets away, great.....Ashley is looking for tickets.

MAKBison
12-24-2014, 02:05 AM
Hey Peace out.

BTW, I think you are full of shit. I think you came on here to start trouble and when it was pointed that your narrative is based on a false premise you got all pissy. YOu wanna give your tickets away, great.....Ashley is looking for tickets.

MAKBison
12-24-2014, 02:08 AM
Here's a 53 year old 17 year Teammaker member. I see entitled people through my business everyday too.

so though his generosity he has earned more priority points than some and because of that you are bagging on him. Funny thing is if you are a current student you still have more opportunities to get a ticket than PL does.

CAS4127
12-24-2014, 02:10 AM

If I get my 4 from NDSU, you can have 2. And I am TM who stands and yells every D down. Let's party together in Frisco! You are invited to our tailgate as well.

How's that--> and dead serious!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dryash83
12-24-2014, 02:11 AM

Well, I guess you are showing you ire. twice the post means pretty pissed? I dunno I'm not seasoned on Bisonville (note the post count). Anyway. No hate to you, I just think you feel are missing the point. I WANT STUDENTS TO GET A LARGER ALLOTMENT. SHAME ON NDSU FOR NOT PROVIDING MORE TICKETS TO STUDENTS. Get it? You gotta be brain dead to think students will get any tickets from general admission. You filled out the application. Most students haven't donated to the development fund, aren't students althetes, aren't Teammaker members. I would expect Students will become Team makers AFTER THEY GET A JOB. AFTER THEY GRADUATE. After all, NDSU should provide that to them. As it should they should provide them with an EQUAL allotment of tickets the TEAMMAKERS get. Hey, really we agree on one thing. I think your full of shit too.

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
12-24-2014, 02:13 AM
If I get my 4 from NDSU, you can have 2. And I am TM who stands and yells every D down. Let's party together in Frisco! You are invited to our tailgate as well.

I appreciate the offer, but my college friends are looking for 4 in a row. Thanks anyway! Let me know where you guys are tailgating, we'd be more than happy to tailgate with you guys! Safe travels!

CAS4127
12-24-2014, 02:15 AM
I appreciate the offer, but my college friends are looking for 4 in a row. Thanks anyway! Let me know where you guys are tailgating, we'd be more than happy to tailgate with you guys! Safe travels!

Sorry, thought you were looking. And you don't have to be sitting together to have fun--the Game itself is that!

MAKBison
Well, I guess you are showing you ire. twice the post means pretty pissed? I dunno I'm not seasoned on Bisonville (note the post count). Anyway. No hate to you, I just think you feel are missing the point. I WANT STUDENTS TO GET A LARGER ALLOTMENT. SHAME ON NDSU FOR NOT PROVIDING MORE TICKETS TO STUDENTS. Get it? You gotta be brain dead to think students will get any tickets from general admission. You filled out the application. Most students haven't donated to the development fund, aren't students althetes, aren't Teammaker members. I would expect Students will become Team makers AFTER THEY GET A JOB. AFTER THEY GRADUATE. After all, NDSU should provide that to them. As it should they should provide them with an EQUAL allotment of tickets the TEAMMAKERS get. Hey, really we agree on one thing. I think your full of shit too.

I get your point. Its just that your point is factually incorrect. students have more opportunity to get tickets than any other segment. That is there are more tickets available to students than any other group.

56BISON73

So you wont need my two tickets.

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
12-24-2014, 02:17 AM
Sorry, thought you were looking. And you don't have to be sitting together to have fun--the Game itself is that!

We are just for 4 in a row, want to enjoy the experience together. Thank you though!

MAKBison
12-24-2014, 02:19 AM

As I said, if you look around a bit (dont run your mouth) your gunna find tickets.....btw that's 8 tickets found in what an hour...before you ask...no not feeling God like as not all that hard! Charlie is right, just get into the building then work on being together. BTW, I have no doubt you'll get your tickets.

MontBison
12-24-2014, 02:20 AM
We are just for 4 in a row, want to enjoy the experience together. Thank you though!

Dude just be thankful to get 4 tickets no matter where there at. You should have jumped on that offer.

CAS4127
12-24-2014, 02:21 AM
So you wont need my two tickets.

I may very well need them!! If not, I will either pay for them or move them for you.

That said, if I get my four, I'll let Ashley have them and take your two!

Ashley??!!

56BISON73
12-24-2014, 02:22 AM
I may very well need them!! If not, I will either pay for them or move them for you.

That said, if I get my four, I'll let Ashley have them and take your two!

Ashley??!!

I already have some body from our group who needs them.

MAKBison
12-24-2014, 02:23 AM
Dude just be thankful to get 4 tickets no matter where there at. You should have jumped on that offer.

Should have jumped on the motor home offer. that was 4 tickets in a row and I am not sure how do the trip any cheaper.

CAS4127
12-24-2014, 02:26 AM
I already have some body from our group who needs them.

Understood--just don't bail on me now Bitch!! :)

bisonfanette
12-24-2014, 04:29 AM
OK I can't take it anymore! Have you read some of the ticket posts?
I NEED...
I WANT...
I NEED 4 TOGETHER...
After doing this for months... I would quickly... DELETE - DELETE - DELETE!!!
Isn't there any such thing as good social graces anymore? How about good manners? How about words such as
PLEASE & THANK YOU? How about "I would appreciate" or "I am requesting or looking for?"
How about NOT asking for 4 together because you would be luckier than *!#* to get any tickets at all?!!
CAS, continue on with your sermon about that! Good grief people!
If I were sitting on 10 tickets, (and maybe I am) I would choose the person who asks nicely, and maybe the one who would be appreciative! Ok... I'm done with my sermon now. Have a nice Christmas!

MontBison
12-24-2014, 04:34 AM
Should have jumped on the motor home offer. that was 4 tickets in a row and I am not sure how do the trip any cheaper.

No that's some sort of a hybrid cheap ass thread. Next thing you know somebody will offer Ashley 4 tickets in a row but he'll turn them down because there not on the 50 yd line.

SafeTeeJ
12-24-2014, 04:39 AM
Big hitter #41, I sent u a PM

MAKBison
12-24-2014, 08:25 PM
No that's some sort of a hybrid cheap ass thread. Next thing you know somebody will offer Ashley 4 tickets in a row but he'll turn them down because there not on the 50 yd line.

It was pretty amazing how tickets came out of the wood work, but none were good enough. BV is often full of quick and blunt quips, but like I said...I most often see people helping out each other on here more often than not. If you cant find it or make it happen on BV, you did something wrong.

MAKBison
12-24-2014, 08:29 PM
I NEED...
I WANT...
I NEED 4 TOGETHER...
Isn't there any such thing as good social graces anymore? How about good manners? How about words such as
PLEASE & THANK YOU? How about "I would appreciate" or "I am requesting or looking for?"
How about NOT asking for 4 together because you would be luckier than *!#* to get any tickets at all?!!
If I were sitting on 10 tickets, (and maybe I am) I would choose the person who asks nicely, and maybe the one who would be appreciative! Ok... I'm done with my sermon now. Have a nice Christmas!

Are you saying, maybe try using the lessons your mother taught you...what a novel idea.

BTW, I know you will like this. I used that “use the lessons that your mother taught you” for an answer on a test in graduate school once. Yeah, The Prof, was not as amused....I thought it was clever.

MontBison
12-24-2014, 09:11 PM
It was pretty amazing how tickets came out of the wood work, but none were good enough. BV is often full of quick and blunt quips, but like I said...I most often see people helping out each other on here more often than not. If you cant find it or make it happen on BV, you did something wrong.

Like take a shit on everyone here calling them lazy teammakers etc then turn around and ask them for tickets? Yea that was real smooth. Gotta give the kid credit though for having the balls for asking although he doesn't seem smart enough to know what he did wrong in the first place. Hopefully everything works out for him!

BlueBisonRock
12-24-2014, 09:48 PM
Like take a shit on everyone here calling them lazy teammakers etc then turn around and ask them for tickets? Yea that was real smooth. Gotta give the kid credit though for having the balls for asking although he doesn't seem smart enough to know what he did wrong in the first place. Hopefully everything works out for him!

All it would have taken is eating a little humble pie. Another of life's lessons to be learned. Fannette said it best.

Now, its Christmas Eve. Lets cut the kid some slack and enjoy this evening with Family and Friends.

Merry Christmas to all and we will start a Happy New Year in Frisco! See you there.

MAKBison
12-24-2014, 10:55 PM
All it would have taken is eating a little humble pie. Another of life's lessons to be learned. Fannette said it best.

Now, its Christmas Eve. Lets cut the kid some slack and enjoy this evening with Family and Friends.

Merry Christmas to all and we will start a Happy New Year in Frisco! See you there.

I said it in a different thread. BV takes a bit of getting used to...its not easy to know what or how to say things. Also, the tone on here is been pretty obnoxious this last year year.

I hope he gets his tickets and Its great he is out of his seat screaming his head off.

Bison bison
12-25-2014, 03:35 AM
You wrote 'year' twice.

:facepalm:

thundarsdaddy
12-25-2014, 03:46 AM
I NEED...
I WANT...
I NEED 4 TOGETHER...

lol As much as I love this post, I must take you to task Miss Fanette. I own the copyright on the word...*!#*, so you owe me $.25 please!

BYZEN
12-25-2014, 10:59 AM
lol As much as I love this post, I must take you to task Miss Fanette. I own the copyright on the word...*!#*, so you owe me $.25 please!

It's Christmas you big Scrouge, don't you think you could let her off just this one time?:rofl:

scottietohottie
12-26-2014, 02:56 AM
I need someone to feed cows for 4 days.

TNbison
12-26-2014, 03:28 AM
Plenty of tickets at NCAA FCS FLASHSEATS.

Yes we know, thank you for putting this in at least 3 threads. I assume 6 since that's the number of posts you have. Scalp much?

BYZEN
12-26-2014, 03:44 AM

Plenty of tickets at NCAA FCS FLASHSEATS.

Pryor, scottie needs your help really bad, it is a good thing you stopped by this thread when you did. See Scottie needs tickets, and I think he will be happy to bid for some on Flash seats but only if yo can help look after his cows for 4 days. Check it is such easy work I would do it in a second if I wasn't already going to the game. I'm sure you can work out an arrangement with Scottie to help feed and provide the insemination of the cows.

perthbison
12-26-2014, 05:01 AM
Yes we know, thank you for putting this in at least 3 threads. I assume 6 since that's the number of posts you have. Scalp much?Ha ha,I checked there and endzone tickets are $250 or more. Probably our florida friend again.

scottietohottie
12-26-2014, 11:07 AM
Pryor, scottie needs your help really bad, it is a good thing you stopped by this thread when you did. See Scottie needs tickets, and I think he will be happy to bid for some on Flash seats but only if yo can help look after his cows for 4 days. Check it is such easy work I would do it in a second if I wasn't already going to the game. I'm sure you can work out an arrangement with Scottie to help feed and provide the insemination of the cows.

I don't need any one to breed cows! I'm old fashioned still use bulls. Was thinking maybe if that chick from Ashley didn't find any tickets she could use a little work to start saving up for next year's trip to Frisco. But I'm sure we will have to donate to her I need money for spring break trip first. Look on the bright side Ashley you and your 3 buddies will have the whole state of North Dakota to yourself.

56BISON73
12-26-2014, 04:49 PM
You can bet that come game week tickets will become available with peoples plans changing etc.

Answer Guy
12-27-2014, 02:00 AM

Cheerleaders aren't making the trip? :confused:

bisonfanette
12-27-2014, 11:49 PM
These are gone.
So where is the student section/general admission section? I rec'd a text from a student who wants to sell 4 student tickets (he hasn't picked them up yet so doesn't know the section) & he says that anyone may sit there because it's a general admission section. Unfortunately he wants $80./ea so I don't know if anyone is interested... just passing along an option. Send a pm if you would like his #.

StL Bison Fan
12-28-2014, 12:07 AM
So where is the student section/general admission section? I rec'd a text from a student who wants to sell 4 student tickets (he hasn't picked them up yet so doesn't know the section) & he says that anyone may sit there because it's a general admission section. Unfortunately he wants $80./ea so I don't know if anyone is interested... just passing along an option. Send a pm if you would like his #.

Those are probably the sec 119 to 121 tickets. Sidelines will be for the TMs. They were 40.00 so he's looking to double his money. How did he get 4 when the limit was 2? Must be two students tics.

bisonfanette
12-28-2014, 12:12 AM
Ya, idk... the post on page #1 says $45. and idk if there is a $3.50 charge on student tickets or not. He text'd that he spent almost $50.each, and wants some $ to go to Frisco. That's all I know.

1998braves64
12-28-2014, 01:59 AM
Probably hooked up on them with a couple buddies who were not going or decided not to go and now trying to get some spending cash out of it...
Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Bison_Pyro
12-28-2014, 03:22 AM
Also some student tickets on stubhub for $125.