PDA

View Full Version : 4 Bison fans needed for Frisco trip - Game tickets included

td577
12-20-2014, 06:46 PM
We have an opening for two more. Plans changed for two who were on board yesterday.

I am offering a small travel package for two more Bison fans leaving Fargo on Thursday 1/8 and returning Sunday 1/11.

Here is what it all includes:

-Travel from Fargo to Frisco in a 31’ motorhome with 2 slide outs.
-Ticket to the game in section 104, Row 11 (great seats).
-Refreshments provided for the trip.
-Sleeping accommodations in the motorhome. 2 bunks, pull out sofa, and convertible dinette.
-We will stay at a very nice RV park with full shower facilities.
-We will leave early morning on Thursday. We can vote on a stop in OK City or drive straight through. Either way we will be in Frisco Friday for Friday activities. Get up Saturday morning and go to tailgate lot. --Celebrate a victory and come home.
-Price: $500 a person. Will knock a $100 off if you have a clean driving record and comfortable with and willing to take a turn in the driving rotation (should be no more than 2 hours each way).

PM me with email address and we will work out the details. It will be a $100 non-refundable deposit now and the balance the morning we leave.

If we have a couple of people that want to do all the driving, the trip could become very cheap for them. Right now we have four and it is my Winnebago Access RV, so we will have no more than a total of 6 so everyone has a comfortable place to sleep.

I would like to have this all arranged and set in the next couple of days. The only expense you will have on the trip is food and drinks outside the RV. No dealing with airports, rental cars, hotels, or anything else. Just jump in and go.

loudsilverado
12-20-2014, 10:05 PM
Can I bring a keg?

td577
12-20-2014, 10:10 PM
Can I bring a keg?

As long as my motorhome doesn't reek of beer afterwards, it wouldn't matter to me. It wouldn't fit in the fridge though.

td577
12-22-2014, 01:58 PM
We have room for two more. Two guys had changes happen with family and the holidays and can't make the trip.

So we are locked in with 4 with room for 2 more. There will be no more than 6 so it is comfortable for everyone.

td577
12-26-2014, 06:38 PM
After a week and a lot of feedback, there are still 2 open spots. We had some people in and then out but 4 of the 6 spots are locked and loaded. Room for 2 more that includes a ride down and back, a place to sleep, and great tickets to the game. The tickets are in section 104 which will be filled with Bison fans on the home side of the field. $500 a person. There will be a healthy discount if there are couple of people who are willing to put in considerable time behind the wheel. I'd prefer not to drive, so if there are two more who want to take in the experience and want to make the trip willing to put in some wheel time to take care of part of or a lot of their share, we can work something out. Just doing it for $500 with great seats to the game and not having to worry about hotels or transportation is a good deal and I am kicking it up a notch if you are willing to drive, it will get a lot sweeter.

17>1
12-26-2014, 06:50 PM
If no one takes you up on this offer, I'll take the tickets.

td577
12-30-2014, 11:49 PM
8 days and a wake up and we shove off. 2 slots left.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

td577
01-03-2015, 04:02 PM
Today is the last day to get in. I have had the slots filled and plans changed by people. If I don't fill today, I have to take an offer for the two tickets I have left.

So I have two spots left. Leave Thursday morning, be back on Sunday night. Tickets to the game, no hotel worries, no transportation worries. If you take a turn driving, there is a discount. This is about as a comprehensive package as you can get. $100 deposit secures your spot and the entire package is $500 each. Message me and I will send you my paypal address for the deposit or we can meet in the FM area if you like. If you want to talk to me about this, PM me your phone number and I'll call you. 5 PM today is the deadline.

We will go with four and have a great time, I just want to make sure if there is anyone else that wants to go gets the chance.

td577
01-03-2015, 11:16 PM
I couldn't risk being stuck with tickets. Especially with a decent offer out there. I did sell them.

If there are one or two that want to ride down, I do have the two spots available. There are no tickets included.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

popefro
01-05-2015, 03:21 PM
I have tickets but still unsure of a ride...is there room for me if need be?