PDA

View Full Version : Northeastern Game Bisonville Gathering

SDbison
09-15-2006, 09:11 PM
OK, I know a few of you who post on this message board, but it would be nice to meet a few more of the dedicated Bison fans. *How about we arrange to gather around the Battlewagon at 4:30 PM to actually meet some of the guys who always have friendly discussion here. *:) *BisonBryce or TransAmBison if it is OK with you guys please post a photo of the Battlewagon and state roughly where you plan to park. *Maybe someone has a better idea of where to meet. *I realize some of you might not want to give up your secret existance, but what the heck. *Should we give it a try? *Any thoughts?

IowaBison
09-15-2006, 09:32 PM
Do you promise not to kick my butt for that stupidiest post thing last week? :)

Actually, I won't be able to make it. 4:30 is primetime for grillin'.

Good idea, though. Hope you guys have a great time.

BisonBacker
09-15-2006, 09:47 PM
I'll try to make it.

Bisondad
09-15-2006, 09:48 PM
Me too!

tcbison
09-15-2006, 09:54 PM
I'll be there. See you all tomorrow.

Bisonguy
09-15-2006, 10:10 PM
teh BaTTle\/\/@GoN:

http://www.bisoninsider.com/images/2006_csp14.jpg

Everyone wear nametags. I'll take photos. :)

TransAmBison
09-15-2006, 10:14 PM
Yes, everybody must wear twenty pieces of flair at least. Twenty pieces is the bare minimum.

TransAmBison
09-15-2006, 10:15 PM
Yeah, I should be feeling pretty "social" by 4:30...

Bisonguy
09-15-2006, 10:16 PM

Please remember that clothing is mandatory for the photos. :P

TransAmBison
09-15-2006, 10:17 PM

Please remember that clothing is mandatory for the photos. *:P
Don't worry, I'll stand behind my bar... ;)

BisBison
09-15-2006, 10:30 PM
Sounds good, I'll try to make it

SDbison
09-15-2006, 10:42 PM
Do you promise not to kick my butt for that stupidiest post thing last week? :)

Actually, I won't be able to make it. *4:30 is primetime for grillin'.

Good idea, though. *Hope you guys have a great time.

Would 4:00 be a better time for you NDBison? Just stop over for 15 minutes? And yes, I won't hold the stupidest post comment against you because I probably have that honor from several of my past posts. :D :D

IowaBison
09-16-2006, 12:06 AM
I'll try and stop over, no guarantees.

Truth is, I'll burn whatever I'm cooking so I might as well be a hundred yards away enjoying a conversation with some fellow Bisonvillians.

Bisonguy
09-16-2006, 12:37 AM
I'll try and stop over, no guarantees.

Truth is, I'll burn whatever I'm cooking so I might as well be a hundred yards away enjoying a conversation with some fellow Bisonvillians.

Stop by and say hi to Bisonguy, Bisonfan1, and SDBison about 1:30-2:00 and have some ribs. That way you won't need to grill anything later *:) (everybody else, feel free to do so, as well).

If the weather isn't cooperating, just look for the dualing EZ-UP setup in this photo (http://www.bisoninsider.com/images/ucdt01.jpg)(permitting Bisonfan1 shows up on time *;D), or the yellow over green Bison flags flying above a maroon Trailblazer like the one on the left side of this photo (http://www.bisoninsider.com/images/wsut5.jpg) located just to the south of the guardshack, and in the first full row from the west.

Husky_Alum_93
09-16-2006, 12:55 AM
If the "enemy" is welcome to pop over and say hi - I'll be the big guy with the red Northeastern baseball hat and red NU basketball golf shirt.

I went over to the Dome this afternoon for NU's practice and got a tour - WOW, quite a nice facility y'all have.

Bisonguy
09-16-2006, 01:15 AM
If the "enemy" is welcome to pop over and say hi - I'll be the big guy with the red Northeastern baseball hat and red NU basketball golf shirt.

I went over to the Dome this afternoon for NU's practice and got a tour - WOW, quite a nice facility y'all have.

We've fed the "enemy" before. ;)Even had some wearing red hats (Nicholls State).

I'll have a #90 jersey on.

Remember, heed my words of caution: North Dakotans are friendly folks, but introverted. You might have to start up conversations, but then we might not shut up. *;)

SDbison
09-16-2006, 01:20 AM

Husky Alum 93 you are very welcome to join us. *I will be wearing a #23 Bison home jersey and most likely have a white Bison cap on (if it is raining I may be wearing a yellow hard hat with Bison decals). *Come on over, I'll serve you up a couple beers. * *:)
P.S.: I am kind of a big guy too. If you don't like beer I will have some whiskey and vodka along with mix.

broke_back_mnt
09-16-2006, 01:27 AM
Watch out for the Bourbon Husky Alum! *It sometimes seems to flow pretty fast and free as the kickoff draws near. * ;D

Husky_Alum_93
09-16-2006, 01:32 AM
Thanks for the invite, and the hospitality.

I'll be there. What time?

SDbison
09-16-2006, 02:01 AM

I'll be there. *What time?

Tailgating starts at 1:00 PM. That is when the liquor and BS flows............
We will be looking for you.

Bisonguy
09-16-2006, 02:33 AM

I'll be there. *What time?

Ribs will done early(1:30-2:00), so come get them while they're hot! (and before myself and SDBison eat them all!).

Just gave the ribs the dry rub, braising starts in about four hours! :) :) :) :)

Look for the photos I posted in the previous thread, and you'll find myself, SDBison, Bisonfan1, and a few others from the board.

Husky_Alum_93
09-16-2006, 03:46 AM
mmm, ribs ;)

Thanks for the hospitality in advance guys, see you tomorrow afternoon!

TheBisonator
09-16-2006, 03:09 PM
Gates open for students at 4:30 and I want to secure a decent place in line for a decent seat. (I have to stand in line for at least 45 minutes to an hour to be one of the first 50 in line) Are any of you gonna be there between 3:00 to 3:30?? I can stop by at around that time.

Bisonguy
09-16-2006, 03:20 PM
Gates open for students at 4:30 and I want to secure a decent place in line for a decent seat. (I have to stand in line for at least 45 minutes to an hour to be one of the first 50 in line) Are any of you gonna be there between 3:00 to 3:30?? I can stop by at around that time.

Myself, SDBison, and MAYBE Bisonfan1 will be there at 1:00.

Just look for the two flags over a maroon Trailblazer. :)

Doubt there will be any ribs left at 3:00....

TheBisonator
09-16-2006, 03:25 PM

Myself, SDBison, and MAYBE Bisonfan1 will be there at 1:00.

Just look for the two flags over a maroon Trailblazer. :)

Doubt there will be any ribs left at 3:00....

Hell, I'll probably be there earlier!! :D