PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

dmyers
12-17-2014, 01:26 PM
I am looking for help to get 1 more general admission ticket. Our team maker profile only allows us to get 6 tickets, but I could really use a 7th. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

THEsocalledfan
12-17-2014, 01:32 PM
Are tickets that went on sale this AM already gone? should be easy to get a single.

tjbison
12-17-2014, 01:34 PM
Are tickets that went on sale this AM already gone? should be easy to get a single.

busy signal and in an online waiting room for 34 minutes, so they must be right??? but im guessing its just a piss poor purchasing system

BisonNation11
12-17-2014, 01:35 PM
All reserved seating is sold out. General admission and reserved wheelchair are the only tickets available

THEsocalledfan
busy signal and in an online waiting room for 34 minutes, so they must be right??? but im guessing its just a piss poor purchasing system

Keep doing multiple browsers; my brother got some 20 min in.

bisonfanette
I have a single in section 30 JJ ~ Just grabbed it because it was there ~ if anyone would like it... it's yours!

tjbison
12-17-2014, 01:38 PM
Keep doing multiple browsers; my brother got some 20 min in.

this right here is exactly why this Bullshit system is flawed, ive had 4 browsers on 4 different devices going since 8 and he apparently got in before me.....not right

bisonfanette
12-17-2014, 01:41 PM
I have found that my laptops get in... better... if our daughter's smartphone is off. Does that make sense? Our router?

17>1
12-17-2014, 01:44 PM
As of 8:40 ct, my brother in law just had 2 GA available to him, so they're still out there. Snatch them up!!

tjbison
12-17-2014, 01:45 PM
I have found that my laptops get in... better... if our daughter's smartphone is off. Does that make sense? Our router?

no makes no sense

Tatanka
12-17-2014, 01:45 PM
Site now says "Sold Out". As it should. Commence the usual complaining.

bisonfanette
12-17-2014, 01:48 PM
no makes no sense

Seriously tho... at our place (rural) the less devices... the better we do. Maybe just a fluke... but our internet provider said yes!

gotts
12-17-2014, 01:48 PM
Still in waiting room, so I guess I missed the boat. Yes, I would like to get tickets, but I'm glad there's such a big demand out there!

scarecrow
12-17-2014, 01:53 PM
There's many reasons why the system is flawed, but if its sold out and I'm still in the waiting room that's a little ridiculous. How hard can it be to have it redirect you to a page that says tickets are gone?

BisonFanAnn
12-17-2014, 02:46 PM
I'm not sure I understand using multiple devices. Doesn't that just mean that there are even MORE people in the waiting room (counting each device as a person)? 100 people each running 4 devices - 400 people in the waiting room. 100 people each using one device - 100 people in the waiting room. Doesn't it go faster in scenario 2? Unless a person is logged in on different accounts, one can only get 6 tickets anyway.

Last week, using 1 device, I got through in 7 minutes (on Sunday). This morning, using one device, it took 20 minutes - but I still got 2 GA tickets. I'm happy to be in the door!

Bison Loaf
12-17-2014, 05:40 PM

It's only weird if it doesn't work. Oh wait, that's another thread. Never mind.

56BISON73
12-17-2014, 06:40 PM

Damn marketing doing a shitty job again. They should have known we were going to be in the semis and had this sold out last year. WTF???? We need new blood so we can move forward! (did I miss anything?)

StL Bison Fan
12-17-2014, 06:44 PM
Damn marketing doing a shitty job again. They should have known we were going to be in the semis and had this sold out last year. WTF???? We need new blood so we can move forward! (did I miss anything?)

Why, yes you did. It's too damn loud

Wally
12-17-2014, 07:03 PM

Where's the billboard??!??? Where's the ads on tv?!?!? How will non-Bison diehards find out about the tickets?!?!!?? Bush league, just bush

bisonfanette
12-17-2014, 08:21 PM

The pom poms looked orange! :)

runtheoption
12-17-2014, 08:39 PM

Why, yes you did. It's too damn loud

Where's the billboard??!??? Where's the ads on tv?!?!? How will non-Bison diehards find out about the tickets?!?!!?? Bush league, just bush
Old, rich people need to cheer more. Section XX sucks. Students need more tickets/less tickets, and should stay for the whole game. Wear green/gold/yellow. Sing "Home of the Brave/Bison" because I am/am not offended. Sound system sucks, can't hear it. Sound system sucks, pregame music is too loud.

56BISON73
12-17-2014, 09:15 PM
Old, rich people need to cheer more. Section XX sucks. Students need more tickets/less tickets, and should stay for the whole game. Wear green/gold/yellow. Sing "Home of the Brave/Bison" because I am/am not offended. Sound system sucks, can't hear it. Sound system sucks, pregame music is too loud.

WTF is up with those 1960 tv monitors in the concourse for crying out loud????? How the hell do you expect to sell beer if theres no new tv monitors? Real Bison Fans would have bought new ones!!!

Green1
12-17-2014, 09:22 PM
Why in the hell are you standing up/sitting down? Don't you know we are trying to see the game/cheer for the team?

(this is kinda fun/this sucks)

MrSnuffleupagus
12-17-2014, 09:52 PM
WTF is up with those 1960 tv monitors in the concourse for crying out loud????? How the hell do you expect to sell beer if theres no new tv monitors? Real Bison Fans would have bought new ones!!!

I actually think about those TV's every home game...kinda embarrassing honestly. It wouldn't be THAT expensive to replace them with similar size LCD screens...

Mr. Burgundy
12-17-2014, 10:05 PM
I actually think about those TV's every home game...kinda embarrassing honestly. It wouldn't be THAT expensive to replace them with similar size LCD screens...

Fargodome....home of the $42M Surplus.

56BISON73
12-17-2014, 10:07 PM

So you are going to get serious on us?

Bison"FANatic"
12-17-2014, 10:30 PM

Heck no they are just waiting for more TV's. I saw a Fargodome truck driving around during cleanup week. They were picking up every old tube TV over 50 in. So they must just be planning on going bigger. I am guessing they have 40 of the 75 needed. If enough people get nice sized led's for Christmas they should be good to go next clean up week with what the FM area throws away.

56BISON73
12-17-2014, 10:33 PM
Heck no they are just waiting for more TV's. I saw a Fargodome truck driving around during cleanup week. They were picking up every old tube TV over 50 in. So they must just be planning on going bigger. I am guessing they have 40 of the 75 needed. If enough people get nice sized led's for Christmas they should be good to go next clean up week with what the FM area throws away.

At least they will be big and shitty!!!!!!

TAILG8R
12-17-2014, 10:36 PM
At least they will be big and shitty!!!!!!

Then hey are improving the TVs!

bisonridge
12-17-2014, 10:45 PM
As long as we are complaining. Last game I missed the first part of the third quarter after standing in line for a pretzel and a pop for 15 minutes, no joke. Took for ever and still didn't get anything, just had to walk away. Couldn't even see the game on the fuzzy 20 inch tube tv. Come on Fargodome, step up your game, it's embarrassing.

Rixen
12-17-2014, 11:37 PM
Didn't think it was worth posting a new thread on this so sorry for the mini hijack.

We were able to snag some GA tickets but have never sat there. Am I right in remembering BV members giving advise to other posters to arrive about an hour early for decent GA seats?

Thanks and once again sorry for the drift.

roadwarrior
12-17-2014, 11:52 PM
We were able to snag some GA tickets but have never sat there. Am I right in remembering BV members giving advise to other posters to arrive about an hour early for decent GA seats?

There will be a ton of people in line waiting for the doors to open at 5:30. They pretty much run to get the best seats. Bottom line, the longer you wait, the higher you will be.

scarecrow
12-18-2014, 12:06 AM
During quarterfinals I was 10th in line at east lobby. I walked casually to the seats and had first seats in row y. There is a mad rush.

CAS4127
12-18-2014, 12:09 AM
Here!!

Let's start a BV Donation for new TV's on concourse. I will start with a $500 donation and I will act as trustee and custodian of funds and will otherwise take responsibility for collecting all donations and assure all who donate that every Penny will go to the cause. I'll even provide and accounting of all funds right here on BV!!

Who's in?!?! Any amount is acceptable.

Let's go!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
12-18-2014, 12:28 AM
The pom poms looked orange! :)

Your color blind or in the tailgate lots too long. :biggrin:

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
12-18-2014, 12:32 AM
Here!!

Let's start a BV Donation for new TV's on concourse. I will start with a $500 donation and I will act as trustee and custodian of funds and will otherwise take responsibility for collecting all donations and assure all who donate that every Penny will go to the cause. I'll even provide and accounting of all funds right here on BV!!

Let's go!!

Would the address to send funds be located in some country in Africa or the Caribbean?

tjbison
12-18-2014, 12:44 AM
Here!!

Let's go!!

Dome is already working on replacing, sounds like spring or mid summer, next year it's the video boards

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
12-18-2014, 12:47 AM
Hey, is this the ticket thread or the bitch thread? I can't keep it straight anymore.

Tatanka
12-18-2014, 12:59 AM
Hey, is this the ticket thread or the bitch thread? I can't keep it straight anymore.

there's a difference?

PlrbrBison
12-18-2014, 01:17 AM
I'm in for $250.

bisonfanette
12-18-2014, 01:40 AM
Your color blind or in the tailgate lots too long. :biggrin:

I DIDN'T SAY THAT!!! Some old guy said that! I liked/LOVED the YELLOW pom poNs!

BisonFanAnn
12-18-2014, 05:11 AM
Last week we sat in the last row in the end zone - and it wasn't a bad seat. We're in GA this week, and I don't plan to race to seats. We will bring binoculars, however.

56BISON73
12-18-2014, 05:15 AM
I DIDN'T SAY THAT!!! Some old guy said that! I liked/LOVED the YELLOW pom poNs!

You mean the orange pom-pons? How did you get the yellow ones?

bisonfanette
12-18-2014, 05:41 AM
You mean the orange pom-pons? How did you get the yellow ones?

My YELLOW pom-pon was purchased by some FUN NDSU PPL (with excellent ideas) & it was strategically placed on my seat (along with 18999 others) by some WONDERFUL NDSU VOLUNTEERS (I did not see you in the picture) who knew just how VASTLY IMPORTANT this TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITY was going to be to SHOWCASE the GOOD SPORTS of the MIGHTY BISON FAN BASE!!!
It was YELLOW because BISON YELLOW is the color of "mind & intellect!"
That explains it...

1998braves64
12-18-2014, 11:26 AM
1899?? When did the fargodome shrink!!? :hide: >18999 is what you meant correct! :)
Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Wally
12-18-2014, 11:43 AM
Additional tickets on sale today.....

https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketHome.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=2400&_MODE_=EVENTSELECT&SALE_TKT_EVENT_ID=624820&IN_PARKING=

Additional tickets will go on sale Thursday, December 18th at 8:00 a.m. LIMIT 2 PER ACCOUNT.

bisonfanette
12-18-2014, 01:21 PM
Additional tickets on sale today.....

OH this was sooo funny. 8:00AM... got into the site right away only to find that the only option was to buy 2 sideline reserve, but when you clicked on "buy 2" (right at 8:AM) you could only buy ONE... so I bought ONE and they went back to buy another & it said that "they could not fulfill the quanity" so kept clicking on ONE and no deal... there were not enough tickets... so I think I have a $$$zillion$$$ ticket :) in section 5!!!

56BISON73
12-18-2014, 02:45 PM
My YELLOW pom-pon was purchased by some FUN NDSU PPL (with excellent ideas) & it was strategically placed on my seat (along with 18999 others) by some WONDERFUL NDSU VOLUNTEERS (I did not see you in the picture) who knew just how VASTLY IMPORTANT this TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITY was going to be to SHOWCASE the GOOD SPORTS of the MIGHTY BISON FAN BASE!!!
It was YELLOW because BISON YELLOW is the color of "mind & intellect!"
That explains it...

Strange didnt see you is said picture either???????Guess it wasnt that important to you?:biggrin:

bisonfanette
12-18-2014, 02:53 PM
Say now... I reminded you many times of this event... because YOU, my friend, are IN FARGO!!!
Not I... I was making posters!

IzzyFlexion
12-18-2014, 03:00 PM
Say now... I reminded you many times of this event... because YOU, my friend, are IN FARGO!!!
Not I... I was making posters!

That's cool. As long as they're not as lame as Answer Guy.
http://www.showboatentertainment.com/images/portfolio/illustration/medical_big/The_Conception_Medical_Illustration.jpg

MrSnuffleupagus
12-18-2014, 07:37 PM

I have a sensitive side too, guy

TbonZach
12-18-2014, 08:23 PM
I have a sensitive side too, guy

He's not your guy, friend.

http://s8.postimg.org/a9v7u4dth/I_m_not_your_friend_guy_f643cf555fca0a5a2d7d694.jp g

Tatanka
12-18-2014, 08:56 PM
He's not your guy, friend.

http://s8.postimg.org/a9v7u4dth/I_m_not_your_friend_guy_f643cf555fca0a5a2d7d694.jp g

Hey, buddy, he's not your friend.

MrSnuffleupagus
12-18-2014, 09:00 PM
Im not your pal, buddy.

td577
12-18-2014, 09:17 PM
Here!!

Let's go!!

I am not saying it has to be this TV, but this is a 50" TV for $400 (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sharp-50-class-49-1-2-diag--led-1080p-hdtv-black/5420114.p?id=1219128177728&skuId=5420114) that could be coupled with an articulating wall mount for around another $100. A person could buy one for the dome for $600 which would include the installation and a plaque on the TV with the donors name on it.

I think a lot of people would love to see something in the dome with their name on it. They would look for their TV to watch while standing in line. You work out a deal for a bulk order, order 50 at a time or whatever, and whatever extra money is left over goes to team makers. You add 5 points to the team makers priority points for the TV. So the donor gets 5 points and their name on the TV. The dome gets all new TVs without spending a dime. Team makers gets the leftover funds so it is up to them to negotiate the best deal for TVs with minimum requirements so we don't end up with 26" RCA consoles from 1978 in the corners. They work out a five year replacement plan with whomever they buy them from and start the process over again in 2020. Everyone wins.

Answer Guy
12-18-2014, 09:20 PM
I am not saying it has to be this TV, but this is a 50" TV for $400 (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sharp-50-class-49-1-2-diag--led-1080p-hdtv-black/5420114.p?id=1219128177728&skuId=5420114) that could be coupled with an articulating wall mount for around another $100.

Plus, I think Best Buy has a discount program for the Bison.

td577
12-18-2014, 09:50 PM

You can do better than that.

KilldeerBison
12-18-2014, 10:25 PM

That's only if you enter discount code: piouxbomb. Then, answer the security question: What potato based liquor is used by UN__ letterman, to shoot up the arses of freshman athletes? Vodka

Bison"FANatic"
12-18-2014, 10:51 PM

cash and carry sometimes the cash was optional.