PDA

View Full Version : Too Much Rocky Coverage?

DIBISON
09-16-2006, 04:20 PM
McFeely's Saturday morning sports show started off recognizing all of the print, tv, and radio coverage of Rocky's return to Fargo. The first hour of the show today was about Rocky. The Forum had sent a reporter to Boston for 4 days and had a front page article earlier this week and another article in today's paper.

They also talked about the partisan comments from und fans about all of the Rocky coverage and that it was too much. And people say it is only the Bison fans complaining about the und coverage. It sure does go both ways.

Bison13
09-16-2006, 05:29 PM
This whole weeks has been about Rocky and his team, now the BISON. The paper today is all about Rocky and the Huskies. I dont really care to read about the Huskies QB being good at wrestling.....It is a bit excessive

RedRiver
09-16-2006, 06:40 PM
I guess the large amount of media coverage for the return of Rocky is probably justified. After all he was very well known across the state and region as the coach of the Bison for ten years.

roadwarrior
09-17-2006, 08:51 PM
It seems Rocky got more coverage this past week than he did when he was here. It was great to see the standing ovation for him before the game. He is an integral part of Bison Football history.

broke_back_mnt
09-17-2006, 09:23 PM
I talked to a lot of people today and the first question for those that werent at the game was how big of hand did Rocky get? If they were at the game it was: Wasnt the big hand for Rocky great!

It wasnt too little or too much. It was what it was. Besides the game itself, and that had saturation coverage for about 3 hours, that was the story.

IowaBison
09-18-2006, 03:30 PM
I thought the ovation was fitting; I appreciated the respectful wave back from Rocky.

After that, it was all business on both sides.

Former_Hitman
09-18-2006, 04:07 PM
It was nice to see how Rocky was doing..

Also, it was very good to see some of his assistants tailgating before the game along with some old school players.