PDA

View Full Version : Saw the Bison on Internet...Question About Uniform

CaBisonFan
09-20-2006, 05:49 AM
Hello Bison Fans!

I finally got to see the Bison in action. *It's been quite while. *They were streamed on the Bison Zone. *Of course, I had to pay $50.00 to get there, but it was worth it.

Question about the uniforms: *Are they as butt ugly as they looked on my computer...or do they look pretty cool in person? *

On my computer they looked awfully dark, without much use of the white color. *I know that it's the modern look, so I get it. *The Miami Hurricanes, to my recollection, began the new trend in uniforms...and teams like Oregon took it to the extreme.

No big deal...just curious.

Another: *Was Northeastern a pretty solid team defensively...or did the Bison have a slow night? *I realize that Rocky coaches a hard-hitting, grind it out style of play...so I wasn't surprised...but I'm curious about what you guys saw in person.

Steffes looked like a real horse. *Walker looked pretty good. *Looks like a nice blend of receivers and backs over-all. The O-Line looked huge and athletic. *Looks like the over-all speed is way up from the old days. *D-backs looked really quick and athletic. Linebackers looked "REALLY" good. Some depth developing. Does this sound about right?

Basically, I'm just curious about everyone's reaction that was in attendance.

OK....one more. *Is there a way to watch the Ball State game that anyone knows of?

One comment about Blincoe from Imperial Valley. I wrote an earlier article about the Inland Empire where I live (Riverside, Palm Springs, San Bernardino, Temecula, Hemet, etc.) I'm light years from the Imperial Valley in terms of the size of the population down here. It's like in another state. If the recruiters haven't really come into this area yet...they need to.

Thanks. Go Bison!

NDSUstudent
09-20-2006, 06:07 AM
I think the uniforms look alright for being a more modern style, they are nothing like the crap Oregon or Maimi wear. As for the Bison offense against Northeastern I think Coach Bohl had a very conservative gameplan that pretty much featured Steffes pounding it down the Huskies throat. I think Bohl wanted to keep things off of the tape that Ball St coaches will be pouring over this week at least I hope that is the case because we will need some type of passing attack to beat Ball St.

Also you can watch all of NDSU home games + Ball St over on GoBison.com all access and if you have the direct Tv sports pack you will be able to watch NDSU play UC Davis and Minnesota. And if you want to pay for yet another webcast GSU vs NDSU will be available through GSU's website. The only games that have no TV or webcast are SFA and SUU.

CaBisonFan
09-20-2006, 06:32 AM
I think the uniforms look alright for being a more modern style, they are nothing like the crap Oregon or Maimi wear. As for the Bison offense against Northeastern I think Coach Bohl had a very conservative gameplan that pretty much featured Steffes pounding it down the Huskies throat. I think Bohl wanted to keep things off of the tape that Ball St coaches will be pouring over this week at least I hope that is the case because we will need some type of passing attack to beat Ball St.

Also you can watch all of NDSU home games + Ball St over on GoBison.com all access and if you have the direct Tv sports pack you will be able to watch NDSU play UC Davis and Minnesota. And if you want to pay for yet another webcast GSU vs NDSU will be available through GSU's website. The only games that have no TV or webcast are SFA and SUU.

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

BisonBacker
09-20-2006, 01:14 PM
I think the uniforms look good, as far as Northeasterns defense I thought they were pretty solid. They definetly hit hard and I think well coached. We made some mistakes that could have put the game away earlier then it was but don't sell the defense of Northeastern short they were a good team defensively.