PDA

View Full Version : Cretin Derham Hall on FSN north turn it on! WOW

lakesbison
09-09-2006, 04:33 AM
Broderick Bins Cretin-Derham Hall 6'2 235 DE!!! 4.5. 40

#26 in the game, he has tipped 2 balls at the line of scrimmage and intercepted them... one he returned 55 yards for a touchdown.. he is FREAKIN amazing!!

its 1130pm, turn it on NOW!!

Bins can goto Iowa, Ohio State, Minnesota or USC

Mike Floyd 6 4 200 WR.. #80

has 2 amazing touchdowns and is offered by Notre Dame, USC and Ohio State..

I heard Todd Wash is in the cities this weekend, hopefully the coaches are scouting hard down there..

this game is amazing. how good these 2 stars are!!

Bison13
09-09-2006, 05:06 AM
Speaking of amazing games, did anyone see Boise St. RB #41 score 5 TD's against Oregon St.? Wow, what a game he had. Sorry lakes, If I had cable I would have been watching that game. Sounds like some serious talent! That 40 time for a DE is amazing. He should be doing some good things in the near future

lakesbison
09-09-2006, 05:25 AM
Its amazing.. i wish someone was also watching it.

my brothers are.. but.. dayum.. that WR scored with 5 guys hitting him..then caught a TD full speed with 1 hand diving!!!. WOW 11 catches for 300 with 6 tds in 2 games

oh.. and the QB is all american too.. 21-30 for 300 and 5tds in this game..

and they have a 2nd WR thats a junior as well, that throws 70 yrds in the air!! but Springer is QB as a senior.. *

If they replay this game .. i will let u guys know. its a MUST SEE..!

NDSU better be recruiting down there. the talent is AMAZING

Cretin 42 *Wayzata 0 *in early 3rd qur * *battle of #2 vs #7

can u say butt whoopping
???

heres the final LINK http://www.startribune.com/526/story/665656.html

Bryan
09-09-2006, 08:01 AM
<Bins can goto Iowa, Ohio State, Minnesota or USC>

Not true. Broderick has offers from Minnesota, Iowa, Kansas State, Michigan State, Iowa State, Indiana Colorado, and Missouri.

His final five list of schools that he will visit are Minnesota, Iowa, Kansas State, Colorado, and Michigan even though they have not offered him.

<Mike Floyd 6 4 200 WR.. #80 has 2 amazing touchdowns and is offered by Notre Dame, USC and Ohio State..>

Once again that is also not true, at least not yet. Floyd is a special player and was very good for Cretin last year as a sophomore and will be a top national recruit, but right now he has offers from Notre Dame, Minnesota, and Iowa. Of course he is just beginning his junior season so he will obviously have many, many more offers by this time next year. The other top junior receiver is John Nance who Minnesota has also offered. The running back, another junior, Soloman, will also be a D1 recruit. Springer the QB does not have any offers and is not an all american, but a good high school QB who is very smart and will play for one of the Ivy's.

Hambone
09-09-2006, 12:47 PM
I was watching the game as well last night, and I have to say those two that you pointed out are truly amazing. *That WR has the potential to be VERY special. *Amazing how Cretin demolished Wayzata like that, being that they were 2 of the top metro teams according to the media around here (although Wayzata did lose 21 starters from last year). *Makes me think I might have to start going to some of the HS football games down here......

lakesbison
09-09-2006, 02:48 PM
I got my info from scout... apparently its outdated!!!

but NONTHELESS

what amazing talent..

sambini
09-11-2006, 03:05 AM
Broderick Bins Cretin-Derham Hall 6'2 235 *DE!!! *4.5. 40

#26 in the game, he has tipped 2 balls at the line of scrimmage and intercepted them... one he returned 55 yards for a touchdown.. *he is FREAKIN amazing!!

its 1130pm, turn it on NOW!!

Bins can goto Iowa, Ohio State, Minnesota or USC

Mike Floyd 6 4 200 WR.. #80

has 2 amazing touchdowns and is offered by Notre Dame, USC and Ohio State..

I heard Todd Wash is in the cities this weekend, hopefully the coaches are scouting hard down there..

this game is amazing. how good these 2 stars are!!

Lakes TODD WASH was in the Twin Cities Friday he called me and said Coach Bohl was also down there.

lakesbison
09-12-2006, 04:25 PM
I was talking with people over the weekend.. and you would NOT believe how many people commented on that game.

its too bad they dont replay it.... it was the best athletic display that I have EVER seen at a High School Event.

ok.. Wash and Bohl should be pulling kids from that team!!

Bryan
09-14-2006, 06:51 AM
Add Kansas St. to Notre Dame(the heavy favorite), Minnesota, and Iowa as Floyd offers.

<ok.. Wash and Bohl should be pulling kids from that team!! >

The problem is that everybody recruits at Cretin. Mason is going to the school Friday.

Cretin has such a rich history.
Paul Molitor
Joe Mauer
Jack Hannahan, current MLB player for Tigers
Matt Birk, all pro Vikings center
Corbin Lacina, former Viking OL
Steve Walsh, led Miami to National Title
Chris Weinke, QB at Florida State and NFL

They send about 5 kids to D1 or AA every year, 5 CDH players on two deep at Notre Dame last year, 3 on Gophers this year, starting center at Iowa, CB at Wisconsin, MLB at Kansas St. and the list goes on and on. The junior class there right now though is absolutely loaded with 5-7 D1 kids. I know about 3-4 years ago they sent about 4 kids to Georgetown for football and I would think those are the kids NDSU would have shot with now.

virgfoss
09-14-2006, 12:23 PM
FSN had an Alabama high school game on last week, too. It was a nice crowd at Cretin game but that Alabama HS game was on a much higher level. 30,000 in attendance - high school football is just crazy down south. Much like Ohio, Texas, etc.

sambini
09-15-2006, 05:02 AM
THE NUMBER ONE RANKED TEAM IN THE COUNTRY IS HOOVER HIGH OF ALABAMA.

lakesbison
09-15-2006, 04:41 PM
thats where Deion Sanders "fictional" kid plays for in the NIKE commerical with Urlacher, Vick, LT..

funny stuff.... weird how NIKE can get away with portraying H.S, how is that not a violation of something.. h aha

lakesbison
09-22-2006, 01:43 AM
Cretin will be on tv again.. i think it's this week or next.

just had a convo with a NFL scout about that game.. he saw it live... said.. best HS game he has ever ever seen