PDA

View Full Version : And the Tradition Continues........

THEsocalledfan
11-23-2014, 09:56 PM
Once again, the calendar is inching toward December. The days have grown shorter, and snow has begun to cover the ground. For most colleges in the nation, football season is ending; however, NDSU is not most colleges.

The ghosts of Mudra, Erhardt, Morton, Solomonson, Hager, and Bohl are once again stirring. Now, a new coach named Klieman is about to carry the program into the post-season. Soon, we will see plowed parking lots around the Dome, a 40 year-old TAB still in his yellow coat, and heated shelters being set up. Despite brutally cold weather, the Bison faithful will still converge in the West Lot ready to watch NDSU try to do something that would have been beyond most college's wildest dreams: try for a 4th straight title. But again, NDSU is not most colleges.

So, get ready folks, this 2014 team is about to secure their rightful place in Bison lore. Clear your calendars, make sure you are free for each game and either get to the Dome, or organize a party for other Bison faithful. More history is about to be written, and you don't want to miss out.

CaBisonFan
11-23-2014, 09:59 PM
Well said...

THEsocalledfan
11-23-2014, 10:06 PM
Well said...

Had another CaBisonFan moment and knew I needed to go with it. I just feel so damn lucky to be an American and an NDSU alumni. There is something about being in Saudi Arabia that really affected me; we are all so lucky and blessed. It is good tailgating discussion; hope to see you, Gordy.

bisonpride4ever
11-23-2014, 10:13 PM
Once again, the calendar is inching toward December. The days have grown shorter, and snow has begun to cover the ground. For most colleges in the nation, football season is ending; however, NDSU is not most colleges.

The ghosts of Mudra, Erhardt, Morton, Solomonson, Hager, and Bohl are once again stirring. Now, a new coach named Klieman is about to carry the program into the post-season. Soon, we will see plowed parking lots around the Dome, a 40 year-old TAB still in his yellow coat, and heated shelters being set up. Despite brutally cold weather, the Bison faithful will still converge in the West Lot ready to watch NDSU try to do something that would have been beyond most college's wildest dreams: try for a 4th straight title. But again, NDSU is not most colleges.

So, get ready folks, this 2014 team is about to secure their rightful place in Bison lore. Clear your calendars, make sure you are free for each game and either get to the Dome, or organize a party for other Bison faithful. More history is about to be written, and you don't want to miss out.

Awesome!!! 😀😀😀👍👍👍

Sent using both a Speak-n-Spell and an Etch-a-Sketch

bisonfanette
11-23-2014, 10:18 PM
Nice!!! Going to share this with friends & relatives who are Bison Alum.

HerdBot
11-23-2014, 10:29 PM
We seem to argue about everything but great post!!! :)

thundarsdaddy
11-23-2014, 10:32 PM
Nice!!! Going to share this with friends & relatives who are Bison Alum.

Me too its that good!

westnodak93bison
11-23-2014, 10:36 PM
And time for the fans to crank it up a couple notches!

CaBisonFan
11-23-2014, 10:46 PM
And time for the fans to crank it up a couple notches!Wish the broadcasts would give us more of the crowd noise.

THEsocalledfan
11-23-2014, 10:49 PM
Wish the broadcasts would give us more of the crowd noise.
Guess we need you with us......

A1pigskin
11-23-2014, 10:55 PM
And time for the fans to crank it up a couple notches!

For sure. I will be clapping, yelling, stomping and whistling.

IzzyFlexion
11-24-2014, 01:04 AM
Gawd........I wish SD would make some noise for once. I stopped sitting by him because he acts like a dang choirboy over there in the milk drinker's section. /so purple that it's ultraviolet.

LikeMothers
11-24-2014, 01:36 AM
Had another CaBisonFan moment and knew I needed to go with it. I just feel so damn lucky to be an American and an NDSU alumni. There is something about being in Saudi Arabia that really affected me; we are all so lucky and blessed. It is good tailgating discussion; hope to see you, Gordy.

We seem to argue about everything but great post!!! :)

We are fortunate to live in a country where we can argue about things and not have to look over our shoulder, and to freely travel from one state to another to watch a football game. It's thanksgiving season but something to keep in mind always.