PDA

View Full Version : Thank you NDSU Seniors.

Rockbear99
11-22-2014, 09:07 PM
Thank you all for all of your hard work and blood, sweat and tears. You have made the fans very proud. Good luck in the future. Once a Bison Always a Bison.

bisonridge
11-22-2014, 09:21 PM
So proud of these kids

CaBisonFan
11-22-2014, 11:26 PM
It's already been a great season. Here comes the playoffs!

Ndsu84
11-22-2014, 11:33 PM
I was sad to see last years seniors go, Absolutely terrible to see this years seniors go. They are truly amazing and special.

Thanks .

Mr Meaty
11-23-2014, 12:54 AM
Thank you seniors You are bison forever

BisoninNWMN
11-23-2014, 01:02 AM
Thank you all for all of your hard work and blood, sweat and tears. You have made the fans very proud. Good luck in the future. Once a Bison Always a Bison.

Great post!!

AGREE!!

bisonpride4ever
11-23-2014, 01:24 AM
When I was a kid watching the Bison I wanted to be Satter, and Simdorn. I always thought Kelly Artz was awesome. Watching guys like Phil Hansen, Joe Toth, and Sean Fredricks just destroy people on the field was some of the best stuff ever.

To the seniors in this class, I can guarantee you that there were kids the in the crowd today and in past weeks and others sitting at home watching on TV that are going to be thinking and saying to themselves "John Crockett was the best!" "I wish someday I could play as amazing as Kyle Emmanuel" "I want to hit somebody like the Golden Heagle!!" etc....

You seniors have made your mark, set an example, and continued a tradition that is second to none. Be very proud of what you have accomplished! Leave knowing that you played your best for the best team in the country. For all that you have done, I thank you greatly for busting your ass on and off the field and for showing everybody that NDSU and Bison football is very special!

This law is the final word:
For the strength of the Herd is the Bison

And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

Sent using both a Speak-n-Spell and an Etch-a-Sketch

HoopsBison
11-23-2014, 03:06 AM
Thank you seniors, a group can't do much more athletically.

Champions!