PDA

View Full Version : Listen to the game via the internet

wcrdvinny
09-22-2006, 02:12 AM
Hello all. My name is Vince Eagan. I am the Sports Director/Play-by-Play for WCRD in Muncie. WCRD is Ball State's student station.

We have won many awards for our coverage and I encourage you to listen to us via the web. If you do travel down to the game you can listen to us on 91.3-FM.

Any questions shoot me a line at wcrd@bsu.edu

wcrdvinny
09-22-2006, 02:15 AM
I forgot to mention the website.

www.wcrd.net ---Click on the LISTEN tab.

Places to eat in Muncie before the game...
- Greeks (Pizza)
- Scotty's (Local Selection of Food)

Both are located in the village of campus.

Once again any questions anyone has hit me up at wcrd@bsu.edu

imabison
09-22-2006, 02:23 AM
Hello all. My name is Vince Eagan. I am the Sports Director/Play-by-Play for WCRD in Muncie. WCRD is Ball State's student station.

We have won many awards for our coverage and I encourage you to listen to us via the web. If you do travel down to the game you can listen to us on 91.3-FM.

Any questions shoot me a line at wcrd@bsu.edu

Welcome to the board, wanted to make the trip to Muncie, but the Gohper game is alot closer.

Look forward to a good game.

lakesbison
09-22-2006, 02:49 AM
thank you!!.

i think it's gonna be a VERY close game..

what are your thoughts from ball state ?!?!!?

Hope to get Ball State up to Fargo soon!!

wcrdvinny
09-22-2006, 03:35 AM
I say the closest we come to Fargo is a home-and-home with Minnesota. The MAC has ended one sided home contracts for the most part.

If believe I am correct but NCAA regulations state that a 1-AA team cannot host a 1-A team. I'm going to look into it though.

It will be a good game, the weather could come into play. When was the last time NDSU had a game in the rain? I can the game going in many different ways. But I do know if NDSU wants to compete for a "W" they will have to score 35+.

wcrdvinny
09-22-2006, 03:39 AM
Saturday Night: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 2am. Some of the storms could be severe. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. West southwest wind between 11 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

Hammersmith
09-23-2006, 01:01 AM
If believe I am correct but NCAA regulations state that a 1-AA team cannot host a 1-A team. *I'm going to look into it though.
I think they can. You'll want to look at bylaw 20.9.7.2. It looks like a I-A must have five I-A home games and 60% of the total schedule must be I-A. One I-AA(at 90% scholie) per year can count toward the 60%. No mention of I-A's playing at I-AA's. Still, I doubt BSU will be coming to Fargo anytime soon.

Your friendly neighborhood NCAA reg. junkie

whiteshadow
09-23-2006, 02:51 PM
Hey guys, I encourage you to support your local student radio station and listen to the ThunderRadio webcast online at www.thunderradio.fm or at 105.9 FM in Fargo.