PDA

View Full Version : Great Moments of the NCAA's Football Playoffs

NDSUstudent
11-17-2014, 11:02 PM
Cool article from the NCAA highlighting its football playoff history...Guess who is the fan favorite?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2roYJaCcAAxujE.jpg:large

North Dakota State University has put its stamp on the Football Championship Subdivision on the field, and Bison fans have made their mark by following their team in droves of green and gold.

For the last three years, Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas, the site of the FCS championship game, has rocked with crowds approaching, and even surpassing, 20,000 fans, mainly to support North Dakota State, which will be seeking its fourth straight FCS title this season. Most seats were gobbled up by Bison fans as soon as they went on presale in late September.

Bison fans make the 1,000-mile trek from Fargo, North Dakota, and give the players a true championship experience. They have a lot to be excited about: As of Oct. 3, the Bison had won an FCS-record 28 straight games and beat a team from the FBS in five consecutive years.

- See more at: http://ncaachampionmagazine.org/features/ncaa-football-championships/#sthash.obeUYmDh.tv9kdAfz.dpuf

StL Bison Fan
11-17-2014, 11:10 PM
Remember, we were told to enjoy this. I am happy I get to see and be there for all of this. Thanks for sharing.

MNLonghorn10
11-17-2014, 11:14 PM
KyRo and EZQB are not who come to mind when thinking about "fan favorites"

Tatanka
11-17-2014, 11:23 PM
KyRo and EZQB are not who come to mind when thinking about "fan favorites"

Thanks, I'm flattered. But that's not enough to get you a second bowl of soup.

BisonNeil
11-20-2014, 12:32 AM
Well, I hope the Bison tie Augustana, IL in consecutive national championships. Go Bison!

Great article, thanks for sharing.

BraxtonT
11-20-2014, 02:02 AM
Well, I hope the Bison tie Augustana, IL in consecutive national championships. Go Bison!

Great article, thanks for sharing.

Oh, bad flashback there!!! Or, was it Morningside?