PDA

View Full Version : Montana State loses again

Shakermaker
09-24-2006, 12:24 AM
Thank God I'm a Griz fan. I can't believe how horrid the Cats turned out to be after beating Colorado. Not that Colorado is very impressive this year.

Good win today Bison.

We had a solid win as well. 59-14 against Sac State.

Bisonguy
09-24-2006, 12:41 AM
Colorado was beating a top ten team into the fourth quarter today.

somebison
09-24-2006, 01:35 AM
Thank God I'm a Griz fan. *I can't believe how horrid the Cats turned out to be after beating Colorado. *Not that Colorado is very impressive this year.

Good win today Bison.

We had a solid win as well. *59-14 against Sac State. *

I live about a half mile from Bobcat stadium- it was pretty nice out today and thought about going to the game- but was lazy and watched the Griz pound CSUS on TV- looks like I made a good choice

TheBisonator
09-24-2006, 01:36 AM
Thank God I'm a Griz fan. *I can't believe how horrid the Cats turned out to be after beating Colorado. *Not that Colorado is very impressive this year.

Good win today Bison.

I didn't want to reply to this thread during the game, because you told us "Good win today" even before the game started, so I didn't want to correct you, because I thought your post may have been an omen that we were going to win. And we did.

Thanks. :D

NoDakSt
09-24-2006, 01:39 AM
I work at Eastern Wash.......After the loss to Central Washignton last week, I was a fearing a long season and not relishing the thought of going to Bozeman.

But the Eags persevered......still, both the 'Cats and Eags are having a similar downturn in fortune.

Shakermaker
09-24-2006, 02:00 AM

Good win today Bison.

I didn't want to reply to this thread during the game, because you told us "Good win today" even before the game started, so I didn't want to correct you, because I thought your post may have been an omen that we were going to win. And we did.

Thanks. :D

It was an Omen. *I kind of figured I would be getting some hate mail if you lost, but the good old internet let's you check into games and it sounded like you guys took the wind out of their sails. So I made a bold prediction. I don't have the balls to do that with my team during close ones.