PDA

View Full Version : RE Webcast quality

somebison
09-24-2006, 01:37 AM
By far the best webcast I have gotten for a game... no buffering and I don't even have a great internet connection- ran the video output from my laptop to my TV and it looked great :)

Tatanka
09-24-2006, 01:39 AM
I did as well. ++ I was pleased.

kchats
09-24-2006, 01:40 AM
I agree very good broadcast. The WDAY Bison Zone feed was way ahead so I listened to the Ball State guys and they did a great job. NDSU needs to do the same and synch the WDAY boys with the feed next season. I hope SDBison had good luck with his feed as well. Great to be a Bison today.

GFBisonFan
09-24-2006, 11:05 AM
I don't want to rain on the parade as it was probably due to the quality of computers here and the connections, but so far I have been very disappointed with both webcasts. I end up seeing a 3-5 second clip, then listen to the audio portion-whatever comes through. About every 5 minutes or so, I will get my 3-5 second clip of video. There is no buffering problem, just no good video. I have not seen one play start to finish. I am excited to try it when I get home and see if it is just the fact that I am here with this current setup.

Hey, as long as we won, I am happy

Mr._Bill
09-24-2006, 12:12 PM
Yes, this web cast from the MAC was excellent. *I really liked listening to the Ball St. annoucers, very entertaining and very professional. *Also, very complementary to NDSU throughout the game. *They really coundn't believe what they were seeing from NDSU. *

It is surprising, but we could complete in a conference like the MAC today. *Again, 1 game does not make a season.

sambini
09-24-2006, 02:22 PM
It was great as we used our meeting room at work. As the BUD SELECT and other products that we sell from Anhueser-Busch . We had about 30 people from the mayor to other former Bison players, teammakers, and former teammaker presidents. Fun was had by all.+++++++++++Cadillac great job setting it up.

kchats
09-24-2006, 05:02 PM
Check your settings on your computer for the Windows Media Player. I have been watching the games on All Access since it started and have been impressed. The basketball broadcasts have not been as good but the football broadcasts have always been very good with no problems for me since it started. I posted my setup on another thread in the football section and I believe they helped some.