PDA

View Full Version : Bison Defense = SICK

Gamehunter
09-24-2006, 03:18 PM
You know, up untill this game a person could pretty much argue the Bison did not play a team that was a legit threat on offense. But wow, did these guys ever totally dominate Ball State!! What a terrific effort by this group! The front four completely controlled the line of scrimage and made the linebackers look All-World (as if they weren't good enough already). The secondary was gassed twice for 70 and 80 yd TD's, but against a QB like Lynch some big plays are expected.

What really excites me about this defense is that only 3 of the guys are seniors. Kingsley, Craig Dahl, and Justin Frick

If the secondary improves this defense will completely overwhelm most I-AA teams.

chuckles
09-24-2006, 03:48 PM
I love how throughout the game Ball State's rushing yards were in the negative numbers....

broke_back_mnt
09-24-2006, 10:18 PM
Craig Dahl was the top tackler last night with 11. I think 7 were unassitsted.

sambini
09-24-2006, 10:24 PM
Great job to *Coach Garza, WASH, and Nystrom. Also *the GA"S for all there hard work .

kchats
09-24-2006, 10:29 PM
I figured the Bison would start getting better as the got more of their recruits (Coach Bohl's) on the field. Remember we are just starting to get a significant number of the players he recruited on the field. We may be younger but I think we are bigger, faster and stronger. As we get more of his guys on the field they will continue to get better because of that. We are beginning to look like a very good division I-AA team with young talented, big, strong and fast guys.