PDA

View Full Version : NDSU Athletics to Release 400 Additional Tickets for Dakota Marker Game

KyleK
10-29-2014, 09:20 PM
http://gobison.com/news/2014/10/29/FB_1029145017.aspx

NDSU Athletics to Release 400 Additional Tickets for Dakota Marker Game
North Dakota State University athletics today announced an additional block of 400 seats will be available for the Dakota Marker game Saturday, Nov. 1 against rival South Dakota State University beginning 8 a.m. Friday, Oct. 31.

The unclaimed student tickets will be general admission seating in rows AA and above in the south end zone above the students in sections 10, 11 and 12. Tickets are $18 adult/$10 youth and will go on sale at 8 a.m. Friday, Oct. 31.

Fans can purchase these tickets online at www.GoBison.com/tickets, by calling 231-NDSU (6378), or in person at the Bison Ticket Office in the East Lobby of the Fargodome, 1800 University Dr. N.

Any additional standing room tickets and visiting team returns will also become available at 8 a.m. Friday, Oct. 31.

Kickoff between the Bison and Jackrabbits is scheduled for 2:37 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 1, at Gate City Bank Field in the Fargodome.

Bisonator98
10-29-2014, 10:47 PM
Wow the students don't even want to go to the Dakota Marker game? That's sad.:facepalm:

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
10-29-2014, 10:55 PM
Wow the students don't even want to go to the Dakota Marker game? That's sad.:facepalm:

When you think about it, given the size of the university, 3600 student tickets isn't that bad. There are very few FCS schools in the country that can draw that many students.

SamsRams
10-29-2014, 11:05 PM
When you think about it, given the size of the university, 3600 student tickets isn't that bad. There are very few FCS schools in the country that can draw that many students.
This guys.......THIS. lets not kill one of the best student sections in FCS.

Swaghook
10-30-2014, 12:27 AM
Nobody should be complaining about this, NDSU is finally doing the right thing and selling the unused tickets to the general public.

BraxtonT
10-30-2014, 01:32 AM
Two things:

1. High school playoff games and hunting are hard to compete against, even for a program like the Bison.

2. SDSU is a great school, but not even close to being the 'rival' they are billed to be. Student section would be packed if we were playing our true rival in November.

El_Chapo
10-30-2014, 02:30 AM
No they wouldn't. They'd be bored with a 41-7 game

bisonfanette
10-30-2014, 02:38 AM
If any of you will be at wk & unable to get your Gen Adm tickets (bring your kids to this game) I'd be happy to try to get them for you. Just send me a PM.

DIBISON
10-30-2014, 02:54 AM
Two things:

1. High school playoff games and hunting are hard to compete against, even for a program like the Bison.

2. SDSU is a great school, but not even close to being the 'rival' they are billed to be. Student section would be packed if we were playing our true rival in November.
Agree with #1 but #2 is a joke. By the way, the student section was packed for the first 3 non-rival games this year, so you certainly don't need a true rival.

El_Chapo
10-30-2014, 02:59 AM
No doubt. Students were crazy for last 3 sdsu games. NDSU is steam rolling teams. They have no QB. and it's. Busy weekend. And students sold 90% of tickets. Jesus lay off them

Honeybooboo
10-30-2014, 03:04 AM

This guys.......THIS. lets not kill one of the best student sections in FCS.

thank you, people need to stop bitching, even the BCS schools have low student turnout

my god we are fine, point is at least they are trying to generate revenue from the unused tickets

BraxtonT
10-30-2014, 05:27 AM
Agree with #1 but #2 is a joke. By the way, the student section was packed for the first 3 non-rival games this year, so you certainly don't need a true rival.

I'm not ripping on the students for not claiming all their tickets for this game. Just saying that if SDSU is 'the rival', then the buzz would be much more for this game. This time of year has shown to be difficult to get the student section packed, so only a true rival could do that.

Honeybooboo
10-30-2014, 05:31 AM
I'm not ripping on the students for not claiming all their tickets for this game. Just saying that if SDSU is 'the rival', then the buzz would be much more for this game. This time of year has shown to be difficult to get the student section packed, so only a true rival could do that.

exactly and we do not have that in conference, especially when we are the kings

344Johnson
10-30-2014, 05:37 AM
thank you, people need to stop bitching, even the BCS schools have low student turnout

my god we are fine, point is at least they are trying to generate revenue from the unused tickets

Penn State has a 21,000 student section with 45,000 students.....they seem to do a way better job than we do despite not being an elite football school anymore.

Honeybooboo
10-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Penn State has a 21,000 student section with 45,000 students.....they seem to do a way better job than we do despite not being an elite football school anymore.

true, but there are a ton of "FBS" schools who would love for 3600 students to come out

but yes I'm not a pro FBS fan until it's needed

344Johnson
10-30-2014, 05:52 AM
true, but there are a ton of "FBS" schools who would love for 3600 students to come out

but yes I'm not a pro FBS fan until it's needed

I don't disagree....I strive for more however.

Honeybooboo
10-30-2014, 06:25 AM
I don't disagree....I strive for more however.

we have a love hate relationship

cause damn I agree on this....

344Johnson
10-30-2014, 06:27 AM
we have a love hate relationship

cause damn I agree on this....

must spread rep

SamsRams
10-30-2014, 06:48 AM

Really? Only a true rival?? So there would be a better student turnout for the team you say is a true rival than if Kansas State or Minnesota came?

It will be a long long time before your point may ever get proven. Because the 2 times we have the clown show scheduled it will be early in the year when student turnout is high no matter who NDSU plays. And we all know the only other option is the playoffs and LOL at that happening. So you might be right, but I dont think you are.

JustinTyem
10-30-2014, 07:28 AM
Dang it,this is the times I wish I lived in Fargo...................... G o B i s o n!!!!!!

Tatanka
10-30-2014, 10:25 AM

If this week's game wasn't sdsu, you'd see a lot fewer students. Just wait two weeks and see what I mean.

HerdBot
10-30-2014, 10:26 AM

The students were in elementary school last time we played UN_ in football. There is no rivalry with students. Older fans yes.

tolnabison
10-30-2014, 12:39 PM
The students were in elementary school last time we played UN_ in football. There is no rivalry with students. Older fans yes.
You can't possibly think that the students don't think that UN_ and us aren't rivals. Any student that has lived in ND grew up around it. Yes, they haven't witnessed a football game yet, but they still know about it. I teach elementary in rural ND, and there is 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th graders that argue about the Bison and Who. Granted there's a lot more on the Bison side.

Gully
10-30-2014, 12:42 PM
You can't possibly think that the students don't think that UN_ and us aren't rivals. Any student that has lived in ND grew up around it. Yes, they haven't witnessed a football game yet, but they still no about it. I teach elementary in rural ND, and there is 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th graders that argue about the Bison and Who. Granted there's a lot more on the Bison side.

Yes, but remember the majority of students are now from Minnesota and haven't watched the two schools play.

If someone grew up where you or I did, I completely agree with you, but there are more students who didn't so I think this aspect has diminished over time.

HerdBot
10-30-2014, 12:55 PM
You can't possibly think that the students don't think that UN_ and us aren't rivals. Any student that has lived in ND grew up around it. Yes, they haven't witnessed a football game yet, but they still know about it. I teach elementary in rural ND, and there is 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th graders that argue about the Bison and Who. Granted there's a lot more on the Bison side.

They know there used to be a rivalry but theu are not passionate about it. Like Gully said half the students are from Minnesota

Older fans yes. Current students no

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
10-30-2014, 04:01 PM

Yes, but how many of those are actually students? My niece went to Ohio State and when OSU was in town, she and her friends where constantly using their student conections to get tickets for non student friends, parents, relatives, etc. She graduated two years ago and still attends most home games with a student ticket via her student ticket "buddy conections." When tickets are a hot comodity in the big football schools, many student tickets find their way into the hands of the general public.

344Johnson
10-30-2014, 04:06 PM
Yes, but how many of those are actually students? My niece went to Ohio State and when OSU was in town, she and her friends where constantly using their student conections to get tickets for non student friends, parents, relatives, etc. She graduated two years ago and still attends most home games with a student ticket via her student ticket "buddy conections." When tickets are a hot comodity in the big football schools, many student tickets find their way into the hands of the general public.

You think it's any different in Fargo?

tolnabison
10-30-2014, 04:10 PM
They know there used to be a rivalry but theu are not passionate about it. Like Gully said half the students are from Minnesota

Older fans yes. Current students no
I am not arguing one bit. I understand a majority of our enrollment is from Minnesota. I understand that we are more invested in the rivalry than our youth and younger Bison fans. But to say that they are not passionate about it. I bet if you asked the casual student (where ever they are from) who attends sporting events, they would still tell you our rival is UN_. Look at the turnout for the UN_ vs NDSU volleyball game this year.

Many schools are struggling getting students in their sections. It is easier to watch it on TV, have a party, or go and watch it at a bar or a restaurant. Michigan St has been very public about their student section being almost empty for many of their games and they are a top 10 team in the nation.

NDSU92
10-30-2014, 04:12 PM

I know of many people this year that have been denied access at the door because the student ID didn't match the person who showed it. A buddy that tailgates with us said that they actually have your picture pop up on their scanner when you give them your ticket (I've usually had too much beer at that time to be paying any attention). I know in the past it was easy to get away with but it sounds like they really cracked down this year. In the event of a larger stadium I would really like to see NDSU do what the Goofers do and allow each student to purchase one student guest pass for the game when their friends come to town to visit. I think most people on this board would be surprised at the demand for that type of ticket.

thundarsdaddy
10-30-2014, 04:13 PM
nobody should be complaining about this, ndsu is finally doing the right thing and selling the unused tickets to the general public.

bingo!

Exactly!

thundarsdaddy
10-30-2014, 04:15 PM
As I have said before, if ANY of these fans though, somehow complain about the "students" behavior, while sitting in their student section, I will personally grab a fire hose and soak them down!

344Johnson
10-30-2014, 04:16 PM
I know of many people this year that have been denied access at the door because the student ID didn't match the person who showed it. A buddy that tailgates with us said that they actually have your picture pop up on their scanner when you give them your ticket (I've usually had too much beer at that time to be paying any attention). I know in the past it was easy to get away with but it sounds like they really cracked down this year. In the event of a larger stadium I would really like to see NDSU do what the Goofers do and allow each student to purchase one student guest pass for the game when their friends come to town to visit. I think most people on this board would be surprised at the demand for that type of ticket.

Weird.... Ive had guys use girls IDs and vice versa many times.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
10-30-2014, 04:33 PM

Proportionately, yes it is different in Fargo.

BisonNeil
10-30-2014, 05:15 PM
No doubt. Students were crazy for last 3 sdsu games. NDSU is steam rolling teams. They have no QB. and it's. Busy weekend. And students sold 90% of tickets. Jesus lay off them

Well, I don't know about "no" quarterback. Lujan is completing about 61% of his passes and has thrown two more TDs than Wentz. He does throw a bunch of INTs, however.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
10-30-2014, 05:40 PM
Well, I don't know about "no" quarterback. Lujan is completing about 61% of his passes and has thrown two more TDs than Wentz. He does throw a bunch of INTs, however.

In case you haven't been paying attention, we prefer fieldgoals. Makes the games more interesting. :biggrin:

El_Chapo
10-30-2014, 06:01 PM
As I have said before, if ANY of these fans though, somehow complain about the "students" behavior, while sitting in their student section, I will personally grab a fire hose and soak them down!

Exactly. but arent these tickets being sold behind the band in the south endzone... not with the general student corner?

HerdBot
10-30-2014, 06:23 PM

Maybe they will learn how to cheer

CassBison
10-30-2014, 06:48 PM
Exactly. but arent these tickets being sold behind the band in the south endzone... not with the general student corner?

I believe they are general admission just like the rest of the student tickets. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that is the case.

thundarsdaddy
10-30-2014, 06:48 PM

Good point as I never paid attention to the specific section..my bad...lol

BraxtonT
10-30-2014, 07:47 PM
Really? Only a true rival?? So there would be a better student turnout for the team you say is a true rival than if Kansas State or Minnesota came?

It will be a long long time before your point may ever get proven. Because the 2 times we have the clown show scheduled it will be early in the year when student turnout is high no matter who NDSU plays. And we all know the only other option is the playoffs and LOL at that happening. So you might be right, but I dont think you are.

K-State or Minnesota or UND? All would be packed, but K-State and Minnesota will NEVER play football in the Fargodome, so that's not even worth discussing.

Only a UND game would pack the student section in a late season game at 2:30 in the afternoon, but only if the students are allowed to "smuggle" in their buddies from UND. Yes, plenty of Bison students have friends at UND who want to go to the game.

Bolded: Only if we end up in the same conference, but that doesn't look like its going to happen.

Playoffs? If that doesn't happen within five years, I will be surprised. Like it or not, Mussman ain't guiding the (flag)ship anymore. The way the Big Sky is set up with 13 teams, they only need to get up to the top 3, maybe 4, to get selected. That's not too much of a stretch, is it?

BraxtonT
10-30-2014, 07:50 PM

As long as they have high school friends who attend the school up north, there is and always will be a rivalry.

80ALUM
10-30-2014, 08:03 PM
I believe they are general admission just like the rest of the student tickets. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that is the case.

According to the Forum, "The tickets are general admission seating in rows AA and above in the south end zone above student sections 10, 11 and 12."

NDSUBowler
10-30-2014, 11:32 PM
Anyone have ideas what time we should expect to show up if we go TO the dome for tickets?

Fanette??

bisonfanette
10-30-2014, 11:39 PM
I just get them online... haven't had a problem yet. (But then we did post it on the alumni site & crgslist... you're telling me that the word is out there (great) so it may be different. They sell at 8: and Idk how many ppl stand in line at the dome? If you're just looking for one... we can get that job done, easily :)

larson311
10-31-2014, 12:30 AM
Kyle Emanuel not impressed.

Kyle Emanuel ‏@k_emanuel53 4 minutes ago
Student section didn't sell out this week?

Gully
10-31-2014, 12:50 AM
I love our students and they do a lot to create a great environment at the game, but this is hard to understand. I don't know what you can do as a student that's more fun.

Gully
10-31-2014, 12:51 AM
I'm sure the many students that are there will be loud and at least it's a chance for some other people to pick up some GA tickets (and for fanette to make a couple Gs flipping tickets :) )

bisonfanette
10-31-2014, 01:07 AM
Ha!!! Not so.... but you guys have to get rid of my two UNI tickets, or it will be my first flop!
I think many will want those GA tickets tomorrow! Nice!

A1pigskin
10-31-2014, 02:17 AM
I suppose SDSU fans will snatch these up.

NDSUBowler
10-31-2014, 12:22 PM
I just got to the Fargodome and I am ~25th in line. Not sure if I like my ticket chances or not!

Mr Meaty
10-31-2014, 12:43 PM
I just got to the Fargodome and I am ~25th in line. Not sure if I like my ticket chances or not!

your in no problem. Hope you are waiting inside. it is really could outside.

bisonfanette
10-31-2014, 12:51 PM

Well... if I get in, you'll have a ticket.

bisonfanette
10-31-2014, 01:14 PM
i just got to the fargodome and i am ~25th in line. Not sure if i like my ticket chances or not!

i have one for you if you need it :)

NDSUBowler
10-31-2014, 01:21 PM
your in no problem. Hope you are waiting inside. it is really could outside.

Youre right! Got it no problem (and got to wait inside!)

bisonfanette
10-31-2014, 01:27 PM
SOLD OUT at about 8:22. :)

EC8CH
10-31-2014, 01:27 PM
Whelp... sold out.

Nice magic trick Bison Nation making those tickets disappear.

NDSU
10-31-2014, 01:31 PM
Hmm... Two of my browsers refreshed to "sold out" but the first one I opened is still cooking! Maybe there is hope for 1 or 2 yet.

IzzyFlexion
10-31-2014, 01:40 PM
fml............................................... ....

grizlandbisonfan
10-31-2014, 01:54 PM
Sold out before I could get in. Looking for 2 tickets, but I have a feeling I'll be able to snag on gameday.

El_Chapo
10-31-2014, 01:59 PM
Well sold out in 15 minutes will shut up the haters that said on twitter. "Ndsu really needs an expansion when they have 400 tickets left?" --- mcfooly

NDSUFan_Sav
10-31-2014, 02:04 PM
Ha!!! Not so.... but you guys have to get rid of my two UNI tickets, or it will be my first flop!
I think many will want those GA tickets tomorrow! Nice!
Where and how much?

El_Chapo
10-31-2014, 03:02 PM
sav I have row 4 bro. otherwise go on & prairietickets.com & come sit row 1 with us for $30 ticket

EC8CH
10-31-2014, 03:47 PM
#35 with the perfect tweet for this situation:

https://twitter.com/CeeDud/status/528192008297664512

HerdBot
10-31-2014, 03:50 PM
SOLD OUT at about 8:22. :)

And HoneyBooBoo guaranteed it wouldn't sell out

BisonNation11
10-31-2014, 03:53 PM

https://twitter.com/CeeDud/status/528192008297664512

That's awesome! Perfect is right!

Bison Gal
10-31-2014, 03:55 PM

https://twitter.com/ceedud/status/528192008297664512

awesome!!!!!

IzzyFlexion
10-31-2014, 03:57 PM
awesome!!!!!

what are you wearing............right now?:hide:

El_Chapo
10-31-2014, 04:50 PM
Like I said. Why didn't the players call out the students Monday or Tuesday when they could actually get the tickets. They can't even get them now! Plus don't alienate the 3600 coming. Not good

bisonaudit
10-31-2014, 04:54 PM
Like I said. Why didn't the players call out the students Monday or Tuesday when they could actually get the tickets. They can't even get them now! Plus don't alienate the 3600 coming. Not good

The Gladiator thing was pretty clever. Probably not much harm done but I think you're right, the communications people in the athletic department would just as soon not see that on player's accounts.

El_Chapo
10-31-2014, 06:04 PM
well they should've been doing these tweets on Monday night or Tuesday and I GUARANTEE they would've filled them up, then we wouldn't have UND lovers like tank, mcfooly and douchnozzle heitcrap ripping on ndsu with their boners.

ZHerd
10-31-2014, 06:25 PM
Well sold out in 15 minutes will shut up the haters that said on twitter. "Ndsu really needs an expansion when they have 400 tickets left?" --- mcfooly

I disliked that guy before I was a Bison fan. I don't know why anyone follows his nonsense

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
10-31-2014, 06:36 PM
what are you wearing............right now?:hide:

LOL, I was thinking of the same thing.

THEsocalledfan
10-31-2014, 06:40 PM

While I don't mind McFeely as much as you, he deserves a called out on this one. Man, i love Twitter.......

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
10-31-2014, 07:15 PM
While I don't mind McFeely as much as you, he deserves a called out on this one. Man, i love Twitter.......

McFeely is a sarcastic Jackass.

NorthernBison
10-31-2014, 07:37 PM
It's his job. The simple fact that people who hate him still listen and call in is absolute proof of success. He hasn't achieved the exalted status of Rob Port yet but he's working on it. (No purple).

El_Chapo
10-31-2014, 07:48 PM
not 1 bison fan with a brain has ever called into him. he can enjoy his average 1,200 listeners/hour haha I can stand on 13th ave and reach more with a bullhorn.

THEsocalledfan
10-31-2014, 08:07 PM
It's his job. The simple fact that people who hate him still listen and call in is absolute proof of success. He hasn't achieved the exalted status of Rob Port yet but he's working on it. (No purple).

There is little to disagree with here. He is the typical Rush Limbaugh, Ed Schultz, ________insert blow hard here....... These guys don't believe half the crap they say; just trying to get ratings.

NorthernBison
10-31-2014, 08:15 PM
There is little to disagree with here. He is the typical Rush Limbaugh, Ed Schultz, ________insert blow hard here....... These guys don't believe half the crap they say; just trying to get ratings.
I thought I might freak somebody out with the Rob Port comment but I was serious about the apparent credibility he has developed. Dead Serious. One night I was flipping channels and came across the 630 POV Show. Rob was on there as a guest. I quickly changed the channel because I can't stand the guy based on what I've read on his blog over the years. Then, just the other day, I was on the road and tuned to WDAY 970. There was a guy on one of the morning talk shows discussing election issues. While I didn't agree with everything he said, he was well spoken. I'll be damned if the host didn't say his guest was good old Portly Rob. I'm lucky I didn't hit the ditch. Dangerous to surprise a driver like that.

NorthernBison
10-31-2014, 08:18 PM
I'm not surprised at how fast those 400 tickets sold. I'm interested to see how many blue seats are evident tomorrow.

bisonaudit
10-31-2014, 08:20 PM
I thought I might freak somebody out with the Rob Port comment but I was serious about the apparent credibility he has developed. Dead Serious. One night I was flipping channels and came across the 630 POV Show. Rob was on there as a guest. I quickly changed the channel because I can't stand the guy based on what I've read on his blog over the years. Then, just the other day, I was on the road and tuned to WDAY 970. There was a guy on one of the morning talk shows discussing election issues. While I didn't agree with everything he said, he was well spoken. I'll be damned if the host didn't say his guest was good old Portly Rob. I'm lucky I didn't hit the ditch. Dangerous to surprise a driver like that.

He's not a journalist and he's not just an interested citizen who happened to hit it big on the internet. He's a paid front man for corporate super-PACs.

El_Chapo
10-31-2014, 08:21 PM
theres ALWAYS going to be blue seats as long as there are 2 factors:

A) old bastards sitting on 2 or 4 tickets @ $120/ticket for the season that just don't make it to game, or forget to get rid of their other 2.

B) Corporations with 8, 10 or 20 tickets in a block & their PR manager doesn't care.

westnodak93bison
10-31-2014, 08:25 PM
And a creepy looking dude

westnodak93bison
10-31-2014, 08:27 PM
theres ALWAYS going to be blue seats as long as there are 2 factors:

A) old bastards sitting on 2 or 4 tickets @ $120/ticket for the season that just don't make it to game, or forget to get rid of their other 2.

B) Corporations with 8, 10 or 20 tickets in a block & their PR manager doesn't care.
Too bad they can find a way to give kids the unused seats.

Bison bison
10-31-2014, 08:33 PM
That's just what we need, a bunch of f#@#g can-chewing goats.

BisonHorns
10-31-2014, 09:39 PM
I see what you did there.

runtheoption
10-31-2014, 09:41 PM
That's just what we need, a bunch of f#@#g can-chewing goats.Better than chew-canning goats. That would be gross.

tjamz
10-31-2014, 09:54 PM
not 1 bison fan with a brain has ever called into him. he can enjoy his average 1,200 listeners/hour haha I can stand on 13th ave and reach more with a bullhorn.

That may be true, but last I checked on the Nielson ratings he was still the most listened to talker in his time slot.... and that KFGO is the most listened to radio station in the Fargo area.

http://sayanythingblog.com/files/2014/08/fargoratings.png

El_Chapo
10-31-2014, 10:06 PM
Yea 10% of all people listening to radio listened to that show.

I've heard in Fargo 12,000 listening to radio on average, therefore 10% of that = 1200 like I stated

NDSU football 70% of 120,000 tv households = 84,000

HerdBot
10-31-2014, 11:29 PM

I've heard in Fargo 12,000 listening to radio on average, therefore 10% of that = 1200 like I stated

No wonder your in sales. Your a good bull shitter ignoring the facts.

MAKBison
10-31-2014, 11:40 PM
Christian L. Dudzik @CeeDud · 9h 9 hours ago
Message to the students: pic.twitter.com/NcxGfBiywv

IzzyFlexion
11-01-2014, 06:59 PM

What a spaz.

THEsocalledfan
11-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Just said on the air SRO tickets are available......get your but to the Dome if you live in town!

IzzyFlexion
11-01-2014, 07:02 PM
Just said on the air SRO tickets are available......get your but to the Dome if you live in town!

Then why aren't they calling me and apologizing for keeping me in their fukn cyber waiting room for 45 then giving me the ol' "sorry shithead..............we're sold out."

BisonTeacher
11-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Then why aren't they calling me and apologizing for keeping me in their fukn cyber waiting room for 45 then giving me the ol' "sorry shithead..............we're sold out."

I think you may be blaming the wrong person. When you are using the wifi at the northern...you are rolling the dice.

IzzyFlexion
11-01-2014, 07:11 PM
I think you may be blaming the wrong person. When you are using the wifi at the northern...you are rolling the dice.
gud call dude.

tjamz
11-02-2014, 03:31 PM

Never mind that the radio station can be heard until just before Minot, can be heard in Bismarck, covers about 1/3 of south Dakota and Minnesota. Get out in the rural areas and the number listening in rural areas is a much higher number than the metro area.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk