PDA

View Full Version : Feelin' the love!

IowaBisonToo
09-25-2006, 10:14 PM
Getting ready to leave work and listening to Dan Barreiro on KFAN. Man, I am feelin' the love from those guys. Usually it's PA and Dubay showering NDSU with hugs and kisses but now Barreiro is doing it - probably more so being a dick towards U of M than being complementary to NDSU although there was some sincerity to his comments. They are so upset with Mason and the Gophs that he said they might as well forget about trying to win against MI, PSU and WI, and prepare for NDSU. He said, "North Dakota State is not a slam dunk. I'm not saying I'm picking them but we better not look past them." Love it!!!!!!! :) :) :)

No_Skill
09-25-2006, 10:31 PM
I'm begining to think this game will be closer than a lot of people (including myself) originally thought. *I love the recognition, and I know the "proper" thing to say is "think about the upcoming week not the game four weeks from now", but in this case I can't help thinking "what if". *My feeling is that we will go into the game undefeated. *How big would it be to come out that way?

Would a win at Minnesota get us more exposure than a National Title? Which would you rather have? *8-)

Mr._Bill
09-25-2006, 10:59 PM
I'm begining to think this game will be closer than a lot of people (including myself) originally thought. *I love the recognition, and I know the "proper" thing to say is "think about the upcoming week not the game four weeks from now", but in this case I can't help thinking "what if". *My feeling is that we will go into the game undefeated. *How big would it be to come out that way? *

Would a win at Minnesota get us more exposure than a National Title? *Which would you rather have? *8-)

That's an easy one in 2006, a winny at Minny! Now if it were 2008, I might feel differently.

NdFaN
09-25-2006, 11:36 PM
Just can't give up the big play against Minnesota, got away with it against Ball State but will be tougher to beat Minnesota if the boys give up the big plays. *no big plays+close game=Bison win.