PDA

View Full Version : Blessed

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
10-17-2014, 02:42 PM
We are in the middle of our 5th straight season where we have a chance for a National title. It makes you special this place is, and to feel that we are a part of this great run during these 5 years, it's been so amazing. We took down a B12 champion in Kansas State. Where is Kansas State this year? They are playing with the top teams in FBS and ranked #14 in the country, I know i shouldn't look to last year's team and compare them but it just shows how talented our football team's the past 5 years have been and how great of teams we have taken down in those 5 years.
I love Bisonation and will continue to love this University.

Have a great day everyone!

1bizon1
10-18-2014, 01:26 AM
Great post Ashley! GO BIZON!!!

NDSU1980
10-18-2014, 01:31 AM
I really expected this thread to be about the Pope joining TeamMakers. Come on, step it up.

On a side note, I stopped at the bank today and ran into someone the OP may know, and I freaking forgot who we play tomorrow! Some days the dementia just sets in.

A1pigskin
10-18-2014, 01:21 PM
The awesomeness will continue today. Let's go Bison.

Bison Gal
10-29-2014, 11:24 PM
Good article on the pressure of the streak.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/10/29/in-fcs-huddle-loss-wouldnt-help-ndsu/

"There's no need for the Bison to have the pressure of the record streak taken off them. The streak has become a part of them. They relish being the target."

CaBisonFan
10-29-2014, 11:30 PM
Good article on the pressure of the streak.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/10/29/in-fcs-huddle-loss-wouldnt-help-ndsu/

"There's no need for the Bison to have the pressure of the record streak taken off them. The streak has become a part of them. They relish being the target."It's always been about the caliber of play at NDSU. We play to the standard that we set.

SoCalBison
10-30-2014, 12:11 AM
Great post and appreciate the article. It's good to be a Bison!

Gully
10-30-2014, 02:53 AM
Wait, the pope isn't a member of TMs?

westnodak93bison
10-30-2014, 03:22 AM
It's always been about the caliber of play at NDSU. We play to the standard that we set.
And no other fan base or team fully understands our expectations or standards.

Honeybooboo
10-30-2014, 03:49 AM
And no other fan base or team fully understands our expectations or standards.

there is winning and then winning with class, I feel our team outclasses a few of our fans...which is normal

but most are great

OatmealWicket92
10-30-2014, 04:23 AM
Yup. Hopefully this fan base doesn't turn into the entitled fan base. Show up and yell your ass off through four quarters.

344Johnson
10-30-2014, 06:15 AM
Yup. Hopefully this fan base doesn't turn into the entitled fan base. Show up and yell your ass off through four quarters.

students now represent the future. doesn't bode well. my dad has plenty of college bros who don't care about NDSU because of the FCS level....this will only increase with the FBS adding playoffs.

steelbison
10-30-2014, 01:58 PM
students now represent the future. doesn't bode well. my dad has plenty of college bros who don't care about NDSU because of the FCS level....this will only increase with the FBS adding playoffs.

Quit being a D-bag.....Seriously..grow up....

Green1
11-01-2014, 01:02 AM

I think you are mistaken. The joke of a 4 team play off holds no appeal to me. I have to conclude that if they were serious and could admit the bowl system was a long standing joke, they would have made their playoff system look more like the FCS system. Anybody who now thinks the FBS has a legit playoff doesn't know college football and I would not put any credence to their opinions.

BisonFan02
11-01-2014, 01:34 AM

Completely incorrect....entire new generations of Bison fans are being made....just as before. Not all of them are entitled twats like you.

56BISON73
11-01-2014, 02:35 AM

Well you don't represent the students so that in it self pretty much makes your post invalid.

Hammerhead
11-01-2014, 02:45 AM
Four teams is a joke. I really hope we end up with at least 7 one-loss teams so people can start complaining about the selection process. Not that there won't always be fans that feel left out no matter how many teams are in.

I think you are mistaken. The joke of a 4 team play off holds no appeal to me. I have to conclude that if they were serious and could admit the bowl system was a long standing joke, they would have made their playoff system look more like the FCS system. Anybody who now thinks the FBS has a legit playoff doesn't know college football and I would not put any credence to their opinions.

IzzyFlexion
11-01-2014, 07:08 PM

Perhaps yer dad just needs some new friends................oh...............sorry..... ..........bros.

Strongman
11-01-2014, 11:49 PM
It's always been about the caliber of play at NDSU. We play to the standard that we set.

Bingo! So after we quad let's play to that high standard and move up.

Hail bison
11-02-2014, 12:06 AM

Would you quit saying quad in every post?

BisonNeil
11-02-2014, 02:21 AM

Yeah, I can hardly wait for the Bison to play in the Carrier's Bowl or the Gildan Bowl, or the Royal Purple Bowl!! Won't that be fun??

56BISON73
11-02-2014, 02:27 AM
Would you quit saying quad in every post?

Dont you recognize a troll when you see one? Theres a reason he keeps spewing that BS.

Hail bison
11-02-2014, 02:36 AM
Dont you recognize a troll when you see one? Theres a reason he keeps spewing that BS.

For sure PL, but quad just sounds so stupid

56BISON73
11-02-2014, 02:58 AM
For sure PL, but quad just sounds so stupid

I agree. But look who continually uses it. Theres a reason.

ZHerd
11-02-2014, 01:49 PM
[QUOTE=Hail bison;938157]For sure PL, but quad just sounds so stupid[/

What is the catchiest way of saying it for the sake of post championship gear? 4-Peat, Quad (I agree it sounds dumb), Back to Back to Back to Back (This one is a bit tedious but might really stick out on a shirt...how often do you see that), or do we just give up counting and take the Label "FCS Perennial Champs" or infinity symbol Champs?

Hail bison
11-02-2014, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE=Hail bison;938157]For sure PL, but quad just sounds so stupid[/

What is the catchiest way of saying it for the sake of post championship gear? 4-Peat, Quad (I agree it sounds dumb), Back to Back to Back to Back (This one is a bit tedious but might really stick out on a shirt...how often do you see that), or do we just give up counting and take the Label "FCS Perennial Champs" or infinity symbol Champs?

I just hope we win it :)

ZHerd
11-02-2014, 02:09 PM
[QUOTE=ZHerd;938265]

I just hope we win it :)

Ya kinda prerequisite

Strategery
11-02-2014, 02:19 PM

Tetrepeat.

HerdBoy
11-02-2014, 02:50 PM
Cuatropeat.

tony
11-02-2014, 07:46 PM

There's a thread for you to post this stuff in. Sorry, but guys like you are making the board nigh unreadable. As are the guys who show no respect for other posters and engage in ongoing feuds using this board as a battleground. The policy is going to be zero tolerance from here on out.

Hammerhead
11-04-2014, 04:18 PM
There have only been 3 longer winning streaks in Division I/University Division football that started within the last 100 years. I don't think streaks before that count since colleges sometimes played high school teams back in the days of yore.

IzzyFlexion
11-05-2014, 12:20 AM
There have only been 3 longer winning streaks in Division I/University Division football that started within the last 100 years. I don't think streaks before that count since colleges sometimes played high school teams back in the days of yore.

There ya go Bubba.

StL Bison Fan
11-05-2014, 02:30 PM
We are blessed to not have to do this

@IndStAthletics: We need YOU at Memorial Stadium on Saturday vs. #22 South Dakota State!

Buy One Get One Free Tickets! http://t.co/HLuj9anKfZ