PDA

View Full Version : Drago the Great

Scooter
09-26-2006, 02:29 AM
Not to be forgotten is the play of our very own, Drago- the punter. *He has an average of 51.7 yards per punt easily outdistancing last years first team all conference selection Tim Chicoine's average of 40.2 *

Now, by my math that is a staggering 11.5 yard per kick better than Chicoine's * :o :o

(Mike C, if you get to read this, this is NOT a slam on you, you're doing a fine job this year.)

Which brings me to my point.... *

By these numbers, I guess that Mike Chicoine is a shoe-in to be voted 1st team all Great West again. *::) ::) ::)

Bisonguy
09-26-2006, 03:03 AM
Is that the same Drago that averaged a measly 46.5 yards per punt last year?

02Bison
09-26-2006, 03:07 AM
Do they give more weight to a punter who doesn't play in a controlled environment dome for their home games?

roadwarrior
09-26-2006, 03:53 AM
Drago has barely had the chance to kick the ball this year!

coloradobison
09-26-2006, 04:15 AM
Drago has barely had the chance to kick the ball this year!

And lets keep it that way!! ;D

Scooter
09-26-2006, 12:00 PM
Do they give more weight to a punter who doesn't play in a controlled environment dome for their home games?

Who cares... By that reasoning do the same guys who vote on these awards give consideration to the defensive backs that have to cover when there's no wind? It's a hell of a lot easier to pass on a team in a controlled environment. So, our defensive backs should get special consideration as well, right?!?

Bison53
09-26-2006, 02:56 PM
The Ball St punter must be a NFL caliber punter.
Also the tight end, Hill, must be a NFL prospect.

02Bison
09-26-2006, 05:50 PM

Who cares... *By that reasoning do the same guys who vote on these awards give consideration to the defensive backs that have to cover when there's no wind? *It's a hell of a lot easier to pass on a team in a controlled environment. *So, our defensive backs should get special consideration as well, right?!?

Wow, aren't you a little bit jumpy. I was just asking an honest question, not implying anything....

Scooter
09-27-2006, 01:27 AM

Who cares... *By that reasoning do the same guys who vote on these awards give consideration to the defensive backs that have to cover when there's no wind? *It's a hell of a lot easier to pass on a team in a controlled environment. *So, our defensive backs should get special consideration as well, right?!?

Wow, aren't you a little bit jumpy. I was just asking an honest question, not implying anything....

Jumpy!?! * I'm not jumpy... what the hell are you talking about!!!!! :D

I was simply pointing out that there are other positions that get helped and hampered by the lack of wind. *Remember, punters also get to punt with the wind when they play outside.

I guess we could turn the airhandling system on and off to help Mike. ;)