PDA

View Full Version : KU BLOG NDSU = fools gold

El_Chapo
09-30-2014, 03:12 PM
http://www.rockchalktalk.com/2014/9/29/6863947/more-potential-candidates-for-the-kansas-football-job

They have NDSU coach bohl #4 for potential coach, they don't think they'd pursue him now.

But they call NDSU winning as "fools gold". (Even though we'd crush them)

(Und = division 2 haha) . The rest of the programs were either Big 10 programs like Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, or Division 2 powers like the University of North Dakota. This allowed Bohl almost unlimited access to recruits in the upper midwest that weren't quite good enough to play in the Big 10 but were far too good to play in Division 2.

Gotta love the first comment:

Sean
You realize that doesn’t make an ounce of sense, right? There’s no fool’s gold about building one of the best FCS/I-AA dynasties in history. It also wouldn’t explain how he took those players that weren’t good enough to play in the Big Ten and win AT Kansas State. I mean, the guys that ARE good enough to play in the Big Ten aren’t even that good.

Like, really, you guys should throw a parade and dance for 100 days if that’s your new head coach. Dude is 58, not 78….why couldn’t he coach at KU for 10-15 years if he’s good?

loudsilverado
09-30-2014, 04:10 PM
Don't you have a job, or do you just sit on the internet all day long

Bison 4 Life
09-30-2014, 05:19 PM
Don't you have a job, or do you just sit on the internet all day long

I'm pretty sure he has a Google alert for "NDSU"

TAILG8R
09-30-2014, 05:29 PM
This thread is totally related to the NDSU Football 2014 season! I am so glad you found this article and comment and wasted my time to post it in this thread.

El_Chapo
09-30-2014, 06:47 PM
Actually it is about NDSU and the KU punks saying it's fools gold haha

NDSUFan_Sav
09-30-2014, 08:29 PM
No one has to read el guapos stuff or even comment on it, you guys make fun of him or egg him on. Which obviously keeps him going, but if you just ignore it would weed away your issues you have with him a bit.

El_Chapo
09-30-2014, 08:46 PM
Savvy. This thread is about NDSU very pertinent info.

loudsilverado
09-30-2014, 11:11 PM
No one has to read el guapos stuff or even comment on it, you guys make fun of him or egg him on. Which obviously keeps him going, but if you just ignore it would weed away your issues you have with him a bit.
I've actually been thinking about registering on all the boards he is on and ripping him on all of them, but then i remember I have a job and a life.

NDSUFan_Sav
09-30-2014, 11:14 PM
I've actually been thinking about registering on all the boards he is on and ripping him on all of them, but then i remember I have a job and a life.
So people shouldn't post on here during the work day, time to close the site down during work hours.

NDSUFan_Sav
09-30-2014, 11:15 PM
Actually it is about NDSU and the KU punks saying it's fools gold haha
Si amigo time to get the cartel involved.

loudsilverado
09-30-2014, 11:25 PM
So people shouldn't post on here during the work day, time to close the site down during work hours.
I don't think I said that, I meant if I had the time to spend posting on all of the same forums, like 8 hrs per day?

SamsRams
10-01-2014, 06:52 AM

It would be easier to ignore him if he restarted wordpress.bisonation.30dollartshirts.com and did all his message board antics there.

ndsubison1
10-01-2014, 07:24 AM

I hate both sides of it. The lakes/el chapo bashers are just as bad if not worse, but the constant fbs banter in every thread, well, at least up until the last few days (new fbs thread) gets really old. hes not adding any value to his posts since its the same stuff over and over. we know he wants ndsu to fbs. at the same time the more attention you give to him thats what he wants so give him credit but w/e. just provide something new for a change. /semirant

OrygunBison
10-01-2014, 07:44 AM
I don't think I said that, I meant if I had the time to spend posting on all of the same forums, like 8 hrs per day?

Of all the things to bitch about, this one seems oddly misplaced. I wonder if it is really all you guys that follow him from thread to thread just to taunt him that need to get a hobby. You realize that just feeds into it, right?

1998braves64
10-01-2014, 11:58 AM
My problem with Lakes is he doesn't live up to his words. So for me to believe him that he really would donate his trust fund (hah) to NDSU rings just as shallow as him saying he would donate if we move to FBS. He enjoys spending everyone elses money never puts up his own. Yes Lakes I know you have in the past. But it is ironic that you want US on the supposed other side to stop living in the past! I just read it and move on for most part every one of his arguments has been logically rebutted. I'm not saying that some of his "ideas" couldn't work but think they get a bit exaggerated. It is somewhat foolish to think that Sanford/Scheels etc are going to donate large sums of money $10 million each!!? Maybe but likely not all x number he thinks will just pull out the check book. Lakes you're ambitious I like that but it alienates you from those that maybe only slightly disagree then they end up with the enemy according to you. My way or the highway approach. Being a sales person that you are you cannot keep bashing the same reason for us to buy your product (FBS) when we aren't sold on the reason we NEED this product. That means you need to find a better sales pitch and change your tune. You keep this constant hammering Tony will gladly give into the old boys club (not meaning any disrespect to you guys by that statement) ban you again and likely never let you back. Your choice change methods give something worthwhile backed with facts or you likely are gone forever from this board. Oddly as much as I disagree with your feelings on FBS now I really don't want you gone forever but it is a message board I will survive.
Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

1998braves64
10-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Oops maybe should have posted that in FBS thread. Feel free to move it tony/mods.
Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

El_Chapo
10-01-2014, 12:28 PM
Hey another thread ruined. Congrats haters (not you 1998...The others who do it on every thread)

heckler
10-01-2014, 10:29 PM

Not true Sav. They wouldn't have anything to post about if they had him on ignore.

NDSUFan_Sav
10-01-2014, 10:44 PM
I hate both sides of it. The lakes/el chapo bashers are just as bad if not worse, but the constant fbs banter in every thread, well, at least up until the last few days (new fbs thread) gets really old. hes not adding any value to his posts since its the same stuff over and over. we know he wants ndsu to fbs. at the same time the more attention you give to him thats what he wants so give him credit but w/e. just provide something new for a change. /semirant
Both gets extremely old

56BISON73
10-01-2014, 11:34 PM
Both gets extremely old

Take your own advice and dont read it.:biggrin:

NDSUFan_Sav
10-01-2014, 11:50 PM
Take your own advice and dont read it.:biggrin:
So your saying to stay off the board? Hard to avoid not reading them, I rarely comment on them.

I don't agree with his stupidity but don't see why people constantly attack him either. Makes him look stupid but makes the person that constantly attacking one person immature. If people didn't attack him he wouldn't come back at them making most threads hard to read. Very hard to get any good discussions going on here.

56BISON73
10-02-2014, 12:04 AM
Not true Sav. They wouldn't have anything to post about if they had him on ignore.

Actually there are many conversations which have nothing to do with him. Unfortunately he always finds away to get in to the conversation.

heckler
10-02-2014, 12:41 AM
Actually there are many conversations which have nothing to do with him. Unfortunately he always finds away to get in to the conversation.
Pretty much on both sides right now.

El_Chapo
10-02-2014, 01:00 AM
Whatever , it's like 7th grade in here. I haven't attacked anyone, but the arrows fly at me everyday.

I still think it's funny KU tries to poo poo our success