PDA

View Full Version : NDSU FOOTBALL ON KFAN!!!  RESPECT!!

lakesbison
09-28-2006, 05:39 PM
Thursday Morning.

KFAN took about 8 calls from NDSU fans... talking about the gopher game on PA and DUBAY....

it was amazing.. call after call... Pa tried to downplay NDSU, but callers and Dubay said... Ball state almost beat purdue... etc etc.

it went on for a FULL hour!!

at Noon.. common man and dan barriero (mason hater!!) said.. 2 bets to take to the bank... Michigan ROLLS saturday..and NDSU beats the Gophers!

"its' NDSU's Rose Bowl.... they will bring 25,000 fans and it'll be raucous"... Minnesota should rest their starters until that game so they can at least guarantee 1 more win this year..

WOW... R E S P E C T!!!

Cmon NDSU 6-0 into the game!! please!! Gophers will be 2-4

broke_back_mnt
09-28-2006, 06:13 PM
Several NDSU grads around here that never pay attention to sports are now looking for tickets. *Many Gopher fans around here. *They are starting to tease me a little bit, its been a lot of fun joking around with the boys. *The game is starting to loom on the horizon. *I too hope we are undefeated. *I also hope it gets moved to Friday. *Not only will the Twins be in the series but the Gophs will really be out of their rhythm.

lakesbison
09-28-2006, 06:19 PM
Common Man and Barreiro are STILL ranting over how NDSU can win.

talkin about ball state scenario.

Dan Barrerio quote "if NDSU beats Minnesota, we should fire our WHOLE staff and give NDSU's staff the same salaries and don't let them leave the Metrodome"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Hilarious!!! ^^^^^^^^^^

tcbison
09-28-2006, 06:25 PM
I was at the Twins game on Tuesday night and I was wearing a Bison sweatshirt. I got to talk to a lot of Gopher fans there. At this point, they are hoping to lose to the Bison so that they can get a new coach. They mentioned that they would like Coach Bohl and Coach Miles.

IowaBison
09-28-2006, 08:40 PM
I wouldn't trade Bohl for Mason in a million years.

How that guy deserves $1.75 million a year is beyond me.

I hear they're still building the program.............

(what a f***'n idiot!)

WYOBISONMAN
09-28-2006, 08:56 PM
Lakes.....thanks for the updates!! (no cricket noise here) ;)

bisonhusker
09-28-2006, 09:25 PM
Let me vent. So I have lunch with three UND fans that I will just say are "involved in the program." I almost had to remove myself from the lunch as it became so irritating. Let me just touch on a few of the comments that they stated. "Mertins must not be anything, as he isn't even starting yet, we got Landry, who is better anyway, and the guy we wanted." Have you heard of Steve Walker? Thanks. Next. "Ball State is the 3rd worst 1A program and we scheduled the game as an easy win to fool our fan." Purdue? Indiana...they are Big 10. I asked them about their schedule, they tell me that USD and UNO are AWESOME this year. What? You are pimping bunk D2 schools and not giving us credit for Ball State win? UNREAL. There is more. We should have taken Chappel, as he is the next great back in the state. Um....Pete Blincoe? I will take our chances. Bobby Stroup? Where would he even play? Have you looked at our LB depth chart? hello...no room. We got Mr. Cavalier, ND. Who I love. Oh, and they were livid that we told our fan base that our recruiting would not change after going D1 and now we only recruit from outside the region. This is where it became bizarre. We get the in state kids we want, a ton of MN kids and a few studs with speed from other parts. It just became very clear how even the people that are involved with the UND program are lost in what D1 brings to our school. Montana, Wisconsin, Ball State, even our enemy should see that we are doing things the right way. Sorry if you are 5 years behind and jealous. "yeah, well Bohl is gone anyway...." NEXT please. "We have more talent, you have more depth." Sometimes I wish we could play them right now. Meet them in Hillsboro. face it, you have become 2nd rate. You have hockey, we have a D1 program.

BisonBacker
09-28-2006, 09:31 PM
bisonhusker just consider the source. Where I work there is one und grad and it's actually quite funny. A complete and total moron that nobody likes and that is no joke.

broke_back_mnt
09-28-2006, 10:28 PM
Right now thats about all they can do. *Let them into our conference and that type of thing will be taken to the official level like it was in the old NCC. *Start scheduling them and what will happen? *More of the same. *The worst thing we could do for recruiting is schedule them. *It will just polarize the fan base across the state again. *Its best the programs, and Universities stay seperate as much as possible, especially on the elective issues like scheduling and conference affiliation, assuming of course the lawsuit is filed and finished and they do make the move.

By the time I got to the car the Fan was over. I think we are 0-5 against the Gophers. This might be the best chance we have ever had, but I hate to get ahead of ouselves. We have to beat a dangerously frustrated SFA team this Saturday.

WYOBISONMAN
09-28-2006, 10:53 PM
Reading the boards there seems to be a fair number of UND fans that have given us props on the success of our program too. Each side has those fans that can't stomach success by the other program..... If they don't recognize the success of the program at NDSU....they are just damn myopic.

Wacker_in_the_Hall
09-28-2006, 11:33 PM
Thursday Morning.

KFAN took about 8 calls from NDSU fans... talking about the gopher game on PA and DUBAY....

it was amazing.. call after call... Pa tried to downplay NDSU, but callers and Dubay said... Ball state almost beat purdue... etc etc.

it went on for a FULL hour!!

at Noon.. common man and dan barriero (mason hater!!) *said.. 2 bets to take to the bank... Michigan ROLLS saturday..and NDSU beats the Gophers!

"its' NDSU's Rose Bowl.... they will bring 25,000 fans and it'll be raucous"... Minnesota should rest their starters until that game so they can at least guarantee 1 more win this year..

WOW... R E S P E C T!!!

Cmon NDSU 6-0 into the game!! please!! *Gophers will be 2-4

Respect will be earned on the football field during the game---not from know-it-all D.J's who never wore the uniform.

Snoop-a-Loop
09-28-2006, 11:34 PM
Nothing wrong with venting.....what the Sioux don't understand is that they are even going to go further behind us before they get closer. Once we are playoff elgible, NDSU is going to kill UND in recruiting while they are not playoff elgible. As if this year was not bad enough. That is why most the rational Sioux fans are so upset.

Also, if the Bison are fortunate enough to go undefeated going into the Gopher game......there are going to be at least 20,000 Bison raging fans there. Bison fans will be coming out of the woodwork in the cities and the Bison will be getting major press in a major recruiting area.

"Dear Lord Sweet Baby Jesus, let the Bison beat Stephen Austin, Georgia Southern and Mississippi Valley State one game at a time so that the Bison can be 6-0 when they play the Glen Mason poorly coached 2-4 Golden Gophers."

Ricky Bobby

TransAmBison
09-28-2006, 11:56 PM
"Dear Lord Sweet Baby Jesus, let the Bison beat Stephen Austin, Georgia Southern and Mississippi Valley State one game at a time so that the Bison can be 6-0 when they play the Glen Mason poorly coached 2-4 Golden Gophers."

++

NdFaN
09-29-2006, 01:24 AM
Let me vent. *So I have lunch with three UND fans that I will just say are "involved in the program." *I almost had to remove myself from the lunch as it became so irritating. *Let me just touch on a few of the comments that they stated. * "Mertins must not be anything, as he isn't even starting yet, we got Landry, who is better anyway, and the guy we wanted." *Have you heard of Steve Walker? *Thanks. *Next. *"Ball State is the 3rd worst 1A program and we scheduled the game as an easy win to fool our fan." *Purdue? *Indiana...they are Big 10. *I asked them about their schedule, they tell me that USD and UNO are AWESOME this year. *What? *You are pimping bunk D2 schools and not giving us credit for *Ball State win? *UNREAL. *There is more. *We should have taken Chappel, as he is the next great back in the state. *Um....Pete Blincoe? *I will take our chances. *Bobby Stroup? *Where would he even play? *Have you looked at our LB depth chart? *hello...no room. *We got Mr. Cavalier, ND. *Who I love. *Oh, and they were livid that we told our fan base that our recruiting would not change after going D1 and now we only recruit from outside the region. *This is where it became bizarre. *We get the in state kids we want, a ton of MN kids and a few studs with speed from other parts. *It just became very clear how even the people that are involved with the UND program are lost in what D1 brings to our school. *Montana, Wisconsin, Ball State, even our enemy should see that we are doing things the right way. *Sorry if you are 5 years behind and jealous. *"yeah, well Bohl is gone anyway...." *NEXT please. *"We have more talent, you have more depth." Sometimes I wish we could play them right now. *Meet them in Hillsboro. *face it, you have become 2nd rate. *You have hockey, we have a D1 program.

I would love to see these two programs play right now. I think it would be a hell of a game. Both schools have real nice talent on both sides of the ball. and both are undefeated right now.
As for the North Dakota recruits both have done a great job both have kids that each school would love to have. I think NDSU would love to have guys like Dressler, Chappell, Mr Cavalier 1 to name a few and UND would love guys like Mr. Cavalier 2, Steffes, Kittelson, Harrington to name a few..
The trash talk is always gonna be there whether or not they play. I hear it from fans of both schools that they have the better team and players. Of course people at UND are gonna think they have the better team, and of course people here that are Bison fans are gonna say they have the better team. You wouldn't be a good fan if you didn't think that would ya?

I get to listen to KFAN quite a bit also and love all the love north dakota gets on their. Be great to beat Minnesota, PA and Dubay would probably call for NDSU to be in the big 10 and drop Minnesota to 1aa. That would be great!! ;D

NDSUstudent
09-29-2006, 01:31 AM
Gopher fans are enjoying the love NDSU is getting as well, here is a link......

http://p218.ezboard.com/fthehole84398frm7.showMessage?topicID=11728.topic

sambini
09-29-2006, 01:38 AM
I love the publicity we are getting+++++++++

DIBISON
09-29-2006, 02:09 AM
I love the publicity we are getting+++++++++

National, regional, and local publicity, isn't it great!!

sambini
09-29-2006, 02:49 AM
AWESOME BABY++++++++++++

TheDoctor
09-29-2006, 03:59 AM
2nd row! Here I come! :o :o +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Leonardite
09-29-2006, 06:55 AM
But D-1 isn't a higher a level, it's just a different level. Right, Mr. President?

http://www.bisonville.com/CEK122404.html