DCinOK
09-25-2014, 09:41 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/2014/09/24/top-10-non-fbs-teams

El_Chapo
09-25-2014, 09:47 PM
I love Breitbart !! RIP

BisonHorns
09-26-2014, 12:57 AM
(pictured celebrating another FCS championship) Maybe it is a picture of us winning a semi-final in the dome. Still, you have to appreciate his spot on knowledge of college football!

Rock
09-26-2014, 03:00 AM
Article loses some credibility with listed numbers 10-2. Not that they couldn't have some nice wins, but using losses to bad Fbs teams like Hawaii as the example UNI could win a bunch and Youngstown could win 46% of games in Fbs because they looked solid in a 17-28 loss to Illinois ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ndsubison1
09-26-2014, 06:14 AM
YSU no. UNI if they played Troy, EMU, WMU, Miami OH, Idaho, Army, App State, Georgia St, SMU, FIU, NMSU, UMass all on one schedule. Missouri State LOL. Pretty poor article.

El_Chapo
09-26-2014, 04:03 PM
More exposure for NDSU that's all that matters, I've seen this article linked in alot of spots the last 2 days. Most will see the picture and read the #1 & ignore the rest haha

stevdock
09-26-2014, 05:15 PM
YSU no. UNI if they played Troy, EMU, WMU, Miami OH, Idaho, Army, App State, Georgia St, SMU, FIU, NMSU, UMass all on one schedule. Missouri State LOL. Pretty poor article.

They are saying they would be that percentage of the FBS teams out there in a one game situation. Meaning someone like Youngstown could beat about half the teams out there in the FBS world. That seems about right. Us at 78% seems about right too. Especially if you use the Sagarin as a guide, which I'm assuming they did for this article or something similar to it.

ndsubison1
09-26-2014, 08:12 PM
They are saying they would be that percentage of the FBS teams out there in a one game situation. Meaning someone like Youngstown could beat about half the teams out there in the FBS world. That seems about right. Us at 78% seems about right too. Especially if you use the Sagarin as a guide, which I'm assuming they did for this article or something similar to it.

They are projecting these teams against an FBS schedule. I highly doubt YSU would beat more than half of the FBS teams. UNI couldnt even beat Hawaii. SELA couldnt beat Tulane.