PDA

View Full Version : ESPN GamePlan for all home games

HerdBot
09-19-2014, 12:57 AM
Not sure if this is old news but the schedule on gobison.com shows every home game being on espn gameplan in addition to espn3.
http://gobison.com/schedule.aspx?path=football

Hammersmith
09-19-2014, 01:04 AM
It was added on Monday or Tuesday of this week. Several games that were scheduled to be on MidcoSN were pulled at the same time(including Montana).

KyleK
09-19-2014, 01:41 AM
Do you guys know if they use the ND NBC feed or do they have their own crew? Also, is it HD or SD?

Thanks,
Kyle

SafeTeeJ
09-19-2014, 01:59 AM
Gameplan coverage is in SD
I'll be watching on espn3

Christopher Moen
09-19-2014, 05:04 AM
Do you guys know if they use the ND NBC feed or do they have their own crew? Also, is it HD or SD?

Thanks,
Kyle

They are basically redistributing the ND NBC broadcast. I just wish they didn't lose so much quality (HD gets downgraded to SD) and screw up the 16:9 aspect ratio (the feed looks stretched).

THEsocalledfan
09-19-2014, 12:40 PM
They are basically redistributing the ND NBC broadcast. I just wish they didn't lose so much quality (HD gets downgraded to SD) and screw up the 16:9 aspect ratio (the feed looks stretched).

I am in agreement ESPN3 is much better. However, you can always set a TV not to stretch an SD feed. I prefer that to "the stretch".

KyleK
09-19-2014, 01:19 PM
Thanks guys, a friend outside my area is letting me use his ESPN account so I can watch the game online via ESPN 3. Not sure why my ISP doesn't have an agreement with ESPN3...

Thanks for the info.

THEsocalledfan
09-19-2014, 01:28 PM
Thanks guys, a friend outside my area is letting me use his ESPN account so I can watch the game online via ESPN 3. Not sure why my ISP doesn't have an agreement with ESPN3...

Thanks for the info.

No KyleK this weekend? How will we survive?

KyleK
09-19-2014, 01:35 PM
Ha, I'm sure you'll get by. Did you find tickets?

StL Bison Fan
09-19-2014, 01:39 PM

Stood next to this famous literary mind at the tailgate last weekend and didn't introduce myself. Now I will have to wait.
Perhaps I will sub EM for Kyle.

THEsocalledfan
09-19-2014, 01:44 PM
Ha, I'm sure you'll get by. Did you find tickets?

Yep. Simply paid face value for this game and Indiana St. for 4 tickets. And, oh yeah, also booked a trip for a family of 5 to Disney World. No, not making this up.