PDA

View Full Version : Texas Anouncers

Bison13
10-02-2006, 04:42 AM
I have read numerous threads/post about the Texas anouncers and was wondering what kind of comments they were making about the Bison/Game? They were making fun of our schedual? How? Mad about the last plays of the game or some sort? Fill me in since I was listening to the game VIA 970

Mr._Bill
10-03-2006, 01:10 AM
I have read numerous threads/post about the Texas anouncers and was wondering what kind of comments they were making about the Bison/Game? They were making fun of our schedual? How? Mad about the last plays of the game or some sort? Fill me in since I was listening to the game VIA 970

I listened to the SFA broadcast team on Saturday, but I didn't think they were too bad. Yes they were homies, but most broadcast teams are. They did go on and on about the refs not making quick calls and huddling up all the time, but that was frustrating to both teams I'm sure. Also, they really thought SFA got rooked on the interception that was called back because of the roughing the QB penalty. I didn't hear them criticize the NDSU schedule, but I did make several trips to the fridge.

I really liked the Ball St. broadcasters from the week before. More professional and independent than the SFA team.

broke_back_mnt
10-03-2006, 02:05 AM
Thanks for the insight On Bison. I listened to WDAY. I dont think our guys are too bad either. They call a great game. I really like Phil Hansen on color. He brings a real inside look at the game. A realist.

Bison13
10-03-2006, 04:07 AM
I liked the out of shape ref ;D