PDA

View Full Version : Hippie Stick Pick, Man.....

Hippie_Stick
10-03-2006, 03:59 PM
Like, man, it's kinda, like gettin' close, man, and, like, I wanted to, like, get my pick in, man.

Like, this weekend, I'm like, SOOO pickin' The Herd to, like, crunch the Eagles, man, and at their place, dudes!

NDSU 30
GSU 10

Like, party hearty, dudes, and like, save the resin for me!

Peace, dudes and dudettes!

http://www.bbt4vw.com/indexfotos/fatamorgana-06.jpg

BisonFellow
10-03-2006, 05:00 PM
...for a second after reading ur post I thought you were my hero, but then I remembered that hippies are bad people who smoke pot and and stop me from burning moldy leaves and diapers in the middle of the street. but you do leave more animals for me to eat since you dont eat any. which is good since I love animals. For eating.

Hippie_Stick
10-03-2006, 05:51 PM
...for a second after reading ur post I thought you were my hero, but then I remembered that hippies are bad people who smoke pot and and stop me from burning moldy leaves and diapers in the middle of the street. *but you do leave more animals for me to eat since you dont eat any. *which is good since I love animals. *For eating. *

Dude,
*Like in no way, is like, Der Hippie Stick, a, like, enviro-Nazi, man! *He eats flesh, man, like the rest of you dudes. *Like, man, you see, like, animals were put on this planet, like, by the Sun God, for, like, man to eat, like. *They are, like, fulfilling their purpose for, like, mankind, dudes.

All Hippie Stick Dude needs is love and a bunch of carrots and a little Mexican hydroponic, some toilet paper and his subscription to Maxim and, like, he's all set, know what I mean, dudes?

Go Herd, man!!!!! And, like PEACE to all Herd dudes!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

coloradobison
10-03-2006, 06:36 PM
Can I make a request that this thread is removed. What a waste.

Hippie_Stick
10-03-2006, 06:44 PM
Can I make a request that this thread is removed. What a waste.

Like, dude - You no likey,
You no read-y!

Simple, dude. Like, crawl back in your, like, hole, man!

BisonMav
10-03-2006, 08:37 PM
Bison 31, GSU 24

Hippie_Stick
10-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Bison 31, GSU 24

Groovy, Gil-dude!

BisonMav
10-03-2006, 08:44 PM
Bison 31, GSU 24

Groovy, Gil-dude!

Peace Stick

Hippie_Stick
10-03-2006, 09:44 PM
Bison 31, GSU 24

Groovy, Gil-dude!

Peace Stick

Like, peace to you, too, Gil Dude!!!!!

Like, I think you and me could, like, hit it off, like, man! Do you, like, play hacky-sack? I'm lookin' for someone to cornrow my hair, too, man, do you do that? Like, where do you live, man? I got some great stuff I grew along the fence line here in Miles City that'll, like, putcha on yer kiester, dude!!!

PM me, man, if you wanna get together for a few puffs, dude!

GNARLY!!!!!!!

BisonMav
10-03-2006, 09:52 PM
Like, peace to you, too, Gil Dude!!!!!

Like, I think you and me could, like, hit it off, like, man! *Do you, like, play hacky-sack? *I'm lookin' for someone to cornrow my hair, too, man, do you do that? *Like, where do you live, man? *I got some great stuff I grew along the fence line here in Miles City that'll, like, putcha on yer kiester, dude!!!

PM me, man, if you wanna get together for a few puffs, dude!

GNARLY!!!!!!!

Sorry man, I don't contribute to the polution level.

You might find some Hacky players up in Grand Forks.

Why do you think the Bison will win by such a large margine?

Bisonguy
10-04-2006, 02:46 AM
I wonder if Hippie_Stick is ever going to make it to a Bison game in the Fabulous Fargodome?? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

I'd make sure to have a couple cold ones for 'ya and some ribs to sate your incurable munchies. :)

Hippie_Stick
10-04-2006, 02:52 PM
I wonder if Hippie_Stick is ever going to make it to a Bison game in the Fabulous Fargodome?? *:-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

I'd make sure to have a couple cold ones for 'ya and some ribs to sate your incurable munchies. *:)

Like, Bisonguy, man, that's, like, really cool, dude! I'd dig that, man!

Like, I've been to the FargoDome a coupla times, like, and I really dig it. It's really outta state, man! Kinda tough now, though, like, cuz I run, like, a cucumber commune just north of Ekalaka, Mont., and, like, we're taking in, like, our second crop already, man. Nothin' better, man, than a Montana-homegrown pickle dipped in sea salt, bison butter and marigold pollen on a hot summer day, dudes!

If I make it to a game this year, dudes, I'll, like bring a case or two of our pickles. We pack them in recycled bottles from the roadside and cart them, like, in hemp sacks - completely natural, man!

Like, I gotta run, Bisonguy. There's, like, some natives waitin' to buy some pickles out front, man. Stay groovy, dude!

Go Herd! Go Hemp!!

dudly
10-04-2006, 04:45 PM
you've been smokin bison chips again......youll fry your buffalo brain......
wait til your fat team comes home covered in fertilizer made of bison fecal material

Hippie_Stick
10-04-2006, 05:02 PM
you've been smokin bison chips again......youll fry your buffalo brain......
wait til your fat team comes home covered in fertilizer made of bison fecal material

Like, Coach Bohl done got another prize for over his mantle!

http://www.gamewarden.net/deadeagle.jpg

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D