PDA

View Full Version : Free Gameday Signs From Mathison's

XUBison
09-11-2014, 09:01 PM
Hey Bisonville!

Mathison's Printing is again giving away signs to take to Game Day free of charge. There are a limited number, and they will be given away on a first come, first serve basis. Please come and pick them up between 8 am and 5 pm tomorrow. We are located at the corner of NP Ave and University.

Go Bison!

Bison bison
09-11-2014, 09:56 PM
You should mention they are doing this again - they made very nice signs last year.

BisonFan02
09-11-2014, 11:46 PM
You should mention they are doing this again - they made very nice signs last year.

Examples? :)

El_Chapo
09-11-2014, 11:52 PM
Here's a suggestion. Make tag boards with your logo. Let use use black markers to fill in our own signs. Thank u

XUBison
09-12-2014, 04:42 AM
Here's a suggestion. Make tag boards with your logo. Let use use black markers to fill in our own signs. Thank u

Hmmm... This sounds dangerous. I'm pretty certain I saw a "Crap on me Sam Ponder" sign last year. Not sure we want our logo associated with that sort of thing on national tv. :)

I assure you that the only logo that will appear on these signs is a Bison logo; with expressed consent from the NDSU athletic dept.

By the way, we have about 100 signs ready, and we'll keep making them throughout the day as demand requires. We'll be sure to post right away if we should run out.

BisonTeacher
09-12-2014, 04:47 AM

Dude....SHUT UP!!!!.

If they still have some around 4pm I will stop in.

Thank you Mathison's. Very kind of you.

BISONFAN4LIFE
09-12-2014, 05:35 AM

Another stupid post!

ndsubison1
09-12-2014, 07:14 AM
Hey Bisonville!

Mathison's Printing is again giving away signs to take to Game Day free of charge. There are a limited number, and they will be given away on a first come, first serve basis. Please come and pick them up between 8 am and 5 pm tomorrow. We are located at the corner of NP Ave and University.

Go Bison!

Hopefully they dont have stupid sayings like "Bison Invoke Spirit Of a Nation", like last year. Gameday is for funny signs, not "Bison are great" type signs.

BlueKeyAlum
09-12-2014, 09:40 AM
Hopefully they dont have stupid sayings like "Bison Invoke Spirit Of a Nation", like last year. Gameday is for funny signs, not "Bison are great" type signs.

huh??????????

XUBison
09-12-2014, 10:34 PM
We still have a handful of signs left and we will be staying open until 6 pm if anyone still wants to grab one.

BisonTeacher
09-13-2014, 04:12 AM
We stopped by at 430. Thank you mathisons. The signs are very cool. The wife was very happy we stopped by.