1. Bison D so good,
GameDay Came Twice!

YOUVEBEENTHUNDERSTRUCK

//////////////

Secure you're ideas here.

I'm still stuck.

Don't know if I want:

1. Andy Fails!

2. What's Bugging Andy? (with a photoshopt bison with wings)

3. A picture of Paul Rhodes pleading with the reds (I don't always loss my sh#t on national television, but when I do...)

If you've got a great idea secure it here.

MAKBison
09-04-2014, 07:42 PM
UMMMM don't we first need to have GD say they are going to come back to Fargo?

Bison bison
09-04-2014, 07:45 PM
I don't think you'll be able to fit all that on one sign.

MAKBison
09-04-2014, 07:50 PM
True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think you'll be able to fit all that on one sign.

gumby013
09-04-2014, 07:53 PM
Washington State:

Schedule a game with us if you want Gameday to show up.

BisonFan02
09-04-2014, 08:00 PM
Washington State:

Schedule a game with us if you want Gameday to show up.

This!!!!!!!!!!!!

El_Chapo
09-04-2014, 08:07 PM
NDSU to FBS else I push this button !!

BisonTeacher
09-04-2014, 08:29 PM
Tatankas not here!

Stockbridge1995
09-04-2014, 09:09 PM
IN FARGO OUR EX WIVES MAKE GREAT MULCH! (it's a woodchipper reference for the slow crowd).

For the PC crowd, I dont support domestic violence

reformedUNDfan
09-04-2014, 09:12 PM
IN FARGO OUR EX WIVES MAKE GREAT MULCH! (it's a woodchipper reference for the slow crowd).

For the PC crowd, I dont support domestic violence
please dont do that sign then

Bison bison
09-05-2014, 03:16 AM
Got it.

Side by side pictures of Snyder and Rhoads with the "Frick and Frack" below.

EC8CH
09-05-2014, 09:14 PM
Bison D so good,
GameDay Came Twice!

Trumpster
09-05-2014, 09:39 PM
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Tatanka
09-05-2014, 09:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/N6NDB.gif

I'mWithNOSIB
09-05-2014, 09:45 PM
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

http://shirtigo.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/ragequit.jpg

BisonNation11
09-05-2014, 09:46 PM

Dude, you're gonna need a bigger sign

Trumpster
09-05-2014, 09:50 PM
Dude, you're gonna need a bigger sign Nah, I'll just hang a bill board off one of the buildings. That outta get the point across.

HerdBot
09-05-2014, 09:58 PM

You may want to rent a billboard for that

BlueKeyAlum
09-06-2014, 01:33 AM
John Crockett broke Josh Shaw's ankles.....and he'll break yours, too!!

Tatanka
09-06-2014, 01:40 AM
Does anyone have dibs on "un_ on me, Sam Ponder"?

:hide:

tjamz
09-06-2014, 01:41 AM
Does anyone have dibs on "un_ on me, Sam Ponder"?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tatanka again.

AjaxTheMighty
09-06-2014, 02:36 AM
Secure you're ideas here.

I'm still stuck.

Don't know if I want:

1. Andy Fails!

2. What's Bugging Andy? (with a photoshopt bison with wings)

3. A picture of Paul Rhodes pleading with the reds (I don't always loss my sh#t on national television, but when I do...)

If you've got a great idea secure it here.

Andy fails? I don't think so!

heffray
09-06-2014, 02:40 AM
My older brother is teaching his son when he has to go poop to say, "I have to go UND." It is successful so far.

True story. Thing of beauty.

Bison 4 Life
09-06-2014, 02:42 AM

tl:dr

10char

BisonTeacher
09-06-2014, 01:52 PM
Zach Vraa Fan Club

Dibs.

Unless his mom or dad trump me. :biggrin:

IBleedYellow
09-06-2014, 01:57 PM
So I should probably make a sign of Paul Rhodes on his knees begging, no?

BisonFan02
09-06-2014, 02:02 PM
So I should probably make a sign of Paul Rhodes on his knees begging, no?

Yes.......haha

BisoninNWMN
09-06-2014, 02:05 PM
Alabama: NDSU of the FBS

:biggrin:

SafeTeeJ
09-06-2014, 02:07 PM
Mangina Fails...?

you think they would get that?

yopaulie
09-06-2014, 02:18 PM
Corso Belongs to Herbie Now!

(only one who picked NDSU over ISU).

BisonTeacher
09-06-2014, 02:22 PM
Bison 3
Mangino 0

Wally
09-06-2014, 02:40 PM
Copyright bison22 :rofl::rofl:

http://oi44.tinypic.com/xx0qo.jpg

Bison bison
09-06-2014, 02:40 PM
Don't you mean Mangino Donut?

MAKBison
09-06-2014, 02:41 PM
still looks like he is raping that bison

Bison bison
09-06-2014, 03:19 PM
Schedule NDSU?

Classic Blunder!

MAKBison
09-06-2014, 03:20 PM
B12 play you for an invite!

gumby013
09-06-2014, 03:22 PM
Eastern Michigan,
The Bison
Challenge
You To A
RELEGATION
MATCH

Elvis was a Bison
09-06-2014, 03:41 PM

Trumpster,

That would be guerilla warfare, unless you be wrasslin' with the primates.......

Bison bison
09-06-2014, 03:50 PM
Jack.jack doest have powers.

[Picture of kid in bison jersey]

Hell look fabulous anyways

A1pigskin
09-06-2014, 03:58 PM

You should have him riding not driving.

BisonFan02
09-06-2014, 04:00 PM
No announcement......time to take care of business.

THEsocalledfan
09-06-2014, 04:43 PM
Our idea of a "home and home" are two games in Fargo!

BisonTeacher
09-06-2014, 05:52 PM
NDSU = Big 12 champs.

Mr Meaty
09-06-2014, 06:01 PM

I like this one!!!!

YOUVEBEENTHUNDERSTRUCK
09-06-2014, 06:42 PM
Frisco bound

MCBison-05
09-06-2014, 07:19 PM
Bison D so good,
GameDay Came Twice!

Bahaha! This, please someone do this.

GOBISON123
09-06-2014, 09:07 PM
Bison 2 > Gophers 0 (College Gameday)

CHADSTAUS
09-06-2014, 09:44 PM
Herbie the love Bison.

strikesgold
09-06-2014, 09:59 PM
1. Da Bizon
2. GameDay 2-Peat
3. Corso Burgers .25 cents

FFBison
09-06-2014, 10:02 PM

JUST clean enough to get yourself through the gate! Like

EC8CH
09-06-2014, 10:28 PM

Don't think I'll make it there... So any one is free to use it

EC8CH
09-06-2014, 11:23 PM

Like... Do it

YOUVEBEENTHUNDERSTRUCK
09-07-2014, 03:07 AM
Bison D so good,
GameDay Came Twice!

ill make it happen

NDSUSR
09-07-2014, 03:09 AM
ill make it happen

Black background with drippy white font? Lol...

EC8CH
09-07-2014, 03:13 AM
ill make it happen

Thank you...

Maybe making it a two pieces and putting it together once inside will help. Bison D so good ain't bad, neither is Gameday came twice... But together its priceless.

Good luck.

EC8CH
09-07-2014, 03:17 AM
How bout...

Weber State is Legit.

Been awhile since I've watched a Bison game that had me on the edge of my seat for that long.

YOUVEBEENTHUNDERSTRUCK
09-07-2014, 03:45 AM
Thank you...

Maybe making it a two pieces and putting it together once inside will help. Bison D so good ain't bad, neither is Gameday came twice... But together its priceless.

Good luck.

they wont let me in anyway im bringing my sign/signs and flag on poles so ill cozy up to the zip line again hopefully

Bison bison
09-07-2014, 05:37 AM
Swerski and Friends

We're talking about a minimum 8-peat here.

TILIS-BisonFan
09-07-2014, 06:27 AM
To all FBS schools it may concern,

Please come to the Fargodome

Tatanka
09-07-2014, 12:10 PM
Free Cupcakes
75 miles north
Sent from somewhere using my Windows Phone.

Tatanka
09-07-2014, 12:11 PM
Also if anyone wants the cutout of the Oklahoma bench from last year's big dance, let me know...

BisonNation11
09-07-2014, 12:45 PM
Also if anyone wants the cutout of the Oklahoma bench from last year's big dance, let me know...
This with the word 'Buckets'

marenlee
09-07-2014, 12:50 PM
Bohls? Who needs them? (Kinda lame, but a light jab at the former HC would be cool)

SDbison
09-07-2014, 01:49 PM
They are pretty sensitive to what signs are allowed. A stack of the confiscated ones were right in front of where I was standing last year. One of them I recall said something like, "My Boyfriend Only Gets Up for ESPN College Gameday". Of course somehow they missed the Ponder sign and Rock Out with your Brock Out. So much fun!

BisonTeacher
09-07-2014, 02:27 PM
They are pretty sensitive to what signs are allowed. A stack of the confiscated ones were right in front of where I was standing last year. One of them I recall said something like, "My Boyfriend Only Gets Up for ESPN College Gameday". Of course somehow they missed the Ponder sign and Rock Out with your Brock Out. So much fun!

I dont think they had any control over the ponder one...it was in a private residence.

MAKBison
09-07-2014, 03:20 PM
I kinda like it and I stil like CB

Bohls? Who needs them? (Kinda lame, but a light jab at the former HC would be cool)

MAKBison
09-07-2014, 03:27 PM
for the pro FBS crowed I would think anything related to a conference invite would be good

B12: Play ya for a conference invite
B1G: increase your strength of schedule Invite NDSU
NDSU better than most FBS...time to let us in!
Delany, NDSU makes the B1G stronger
NDSU would own the MAC
FBS needs a refresher DEFENSE, NDSU we are waiting
FBS: fullbacks are the new it! Football NDSU style

marenlee
09-07-2014, 03:31 PM
They loved "Rock out with your Brock out" That was their favorite on the Sportscenter prior to the Gameday broadcast.

1998braves64
09-07-2014, 03:35 PM
Free Cupcakes

75 miles north

Should have something along the lines of easy to buy 2 home games cupcakes 75 miles north.

Bison 4 Life
09-07-2014, 03:38 PM
I dont think they had any control over the ponder one...it was in a private residence.

another Ponder one.

SAMANTHA Ponder would never get jumped by a rookie.

gumby013
09-07-2014, 03:39 PM
Should have something along the lines of easy to buy 2 home games cupcakes 75 miles north.

UN_ New Mascot:

http://www.desdeguisements.com/deguisements/costume-drole/alimentation-boisson/big-deguisement-1032_1892.jpg

tony
09-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Bison D so good,
GameDay Came Twice!

Hahahaahahaha!

I'm having a serious block. All I've come up with is "I'm with Stiouxpid" with an adjustable arrow.

gumby013
09-07-2014, 03:53 PM
Assuming it is downtown again...

USC Players Not Allowed on Balconies

MAKBison
09-07-2014, 04:07 PM
LOL USC thats funny there.

MAKBison
09-07-2014, 04:10 PM
someone is gonna have to sticky these on the first page so we dont have to read 10000 pages for good sign ideas. It would also e cool to put people names behind the ones that people are actually going to do so there is not reproduction.

tony
09-07-2014, 04:12 PM

Hahaha! there's an apartment for sale for $400k in that building, but I don't think that the wife will let me buy it just so I can put a cut out of that USC player on a bungie cord and drop him over and over and over. Women.

Incarnate Word
v
Unchallenged Herd

Hard to rhyme with incarnate

MAKBison
09-07-2014, 04:13 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO that is awesome someone has gotta do it Boing biong biong

Hahaha! there's an apartment for sale for $400k in that building, but I don't think that the wife will let me buy it just so I can put a cut out of that USC player on a bungie cord and drop him over and over and over. Women.

Incarnate Word
v
Unchallenged Herd

Hard to rhyme with incarnate

HerdBot
09-07-2014, 04:13 PM
someone is gonna have to sticky these on the first page so we dont have to read 10000 pages for good sign ideas. It would also e cool to put people names behind the ones that people are actually going to do so there is not reproduction.

This ^^^
Mods??

EagleBison
09-07-2014, 04:15 PM
Who Cares About Sid
We Have Gameday!

DCinOK
09-07-2014, 04:16 PM

Please, someone make this sign! That's awesome.

DCinOK
09-07-2014, 04:23 PM
"Even Jameis couldn't get crabs in North Dakota. We're landlocked!"

-(use it if you like it, I can't be there)

NDSUSR
09-07-2014, 04:28 PM
NDSU
Snappin Necks
Cashin Checks

EC8CH
09-07-2014, 04:29 PM
http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/files/2014/09/52840641E.jpg
SCHAETZEE!

*anyone feel free to use

bisonboone11
09-07-2014, 04:30 PM
There should be something about renaming Corso for Lee picking Iowa State...

DCinOK
09-07-2014, 04:31 PM
"Sorry about that sign, Sam! Hope it's WATER under the BRIDGE!"

(use it if you like it)

tony
09-07-2014, 04:34 PM
SCHAETZEE!

*anyone feel free to use

You're on a roll!

Hammersmith
09-07-2014, 04:35 PM

I would go with:

Bohls?
We don't need no stinkin' Bohls.

(or bowls if you prefer)

Hammersmith
09-07-2014, 04:37 PM
There should be something about renaming Corso for Lee picking Iowa State...

A picture of Corso with: "We call him Herbie now." or "He answers to Herbie now."

bisonboone11
09-07-2014, 04:38 PM
A picture of Corso with: "We call him Herbie now." or "He answers to Herbie now."
That would be awesome.

Bison bison
09-07-2014, 04:40 PM
I would go with:

Bohls?

(or bowls if you prefer)

Over a picture of cheech and chong??

EC8CH
09-07-2014, 04:41 PM
I would go with:

Bohls?

(or bowls if you prefer)

BOWLS?
We don't need no
Stinkin' BOHLS!

A1pigskin
09-07-2014, 04:45 PM
ESPN Game Day Repeat. "Are they good enough for a 3peat"

Bison bison
09-07-2014, 04:47 PM
(For the church crowd)

Rejoice! Rejoice!

Swaghook
09-07-2014, 05:32 PM
NDSU Bison 3peat
> College Gameday 2peat
Step up your game ESPN

tony
09-07-2014, 05:37 PM
https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5562/15169242465_a653148d68_o.jpg

citdog
09-07-2014, 05:39 PM
FCS Wedge > Gameday!

tony
09-07-2014, 05:41 PM
FCS Wedge > Gameday!

Too bad Bisonville doesn't have an advertising budget.

I'd like to see a Bisonville-themed sign.

BisonTeacher
09-07-2014, 06:54 PM
Too bad Bisonville doesn't have an advertising budget.

I'd like to see a Bisonville-themed sign.

If you want i can edit mine to say bisonville zach vraa fan club.

No charge. Unless we ever do get t shirts. :biggrin:

MrSnuffleupagus
09-07-2014, 06:54 PM
Currently making a Buddy Jesus/Buddy Wentz sign.

EC8CH
09-07-2014, 07:13 PM
It's downtown.... Get those USC / balcony signs going!

marenlee
09-07-2014, 07:14 PM
USC player on bungee cords is my favorite so far.

tony
09-07-2014, 07:19 PM
If you want i can edit mine to say bisonville zach vraa fan club.

No charge. Unless we ever do get t shirts. :biggrin:

You do that and I'll get you a t-shirt. Some day. :)

tjbison
09-07-2014, 07:32 PM
"Mangino has a Mangina"

"MANGINO ATE MY OTHER SIGN"

"ESPN Help us move into FBS our State wont"

Hammersmith
09-07-2014, 07:45 PM
Who has experience with personal ads?

Something like

Upwardly mobile university
Seeking attractive new conference
Big Sky need not respond

The Big Sky bit needs improvement. Any ideas?

EC8CH
09-07-2014, 07:47 PM

Something like

Big Sky need not respond

Something about new conference needs to be into being dominated.

Bison bison
09-07-2014, 08:00 PM

Something like

Big Sky need not respond

Fcs iso fbs nsa sugar daddy/submissive.

DCinOK
09-07-2014, 08:08 PM
No Re-INCARNATE-ion. One life is enough when you're a Bison!

Mangino ate my drowning nephew!

tjbison
09-07-2014, 08:15 PM
"mangino wears spanks"

NDSUSR
09-07-2014, 08:22 PM
Have to get something from the Fargo TV series in...

marenlee
09-07-2014, 08:46 PM
Can someone do this? Or even modify to relate it to CFB?

http://i.imgur.com/fNQp0cE.png

Bison_Pride
09-07-2014, 08:49 PM
"My sign froze to my hands!"

"Which way to the FBS?"

"Go see Mister Money"

"Those who stay will see Gameday"

"Welome back to Titletown"

"We're not your average Norski's"

"We might lose. Check back in a decade."

"We'll Frack you up"

"We hate hockey"

"26 in a row, and we aren't even trying"

"We're kind of a big deal"

DCinOK
09-07-2014, 08:53 PM
The Bison don't believe in Bigfoot, but Bigfoot believes in The Bison.

I've got jumper cables if anyone needs 'em!

What happens in Medora stays in Medora.

Canada's really cold!

Bison actually do save their drowning nephews!

Crap on me, Mangino!

Bison_Pride
09-07-2014, 08:54 PM
It's all fappening in Fargo!

gumby013
09-07-2014, 09:19 PM
Should be loads of Jim Delany signs after the B1G performance this past week.

Jim Delany still wears Shape-Ups.

MAKBison
09-07-2014, 09:24 PM
B1G an NDSU invite make your Conference stronger
B1G NDSU is an improvement
NDSU improves the B1G

Hammersmith
09-07-2014, 09:28 PM
Take the Sagarin Says thread to the next level by making a Family Feud type sign. Choose a few of the best stats to put on the list. Make it operable for extra creativity points.

Tatanka
09-07-2014, 09:46 PM

Jim Delaney's Shape-Ups wear Shape-Ups

BlueBisonRock
09-07-2014, 10:01 PM
SCHAETZEE!

*anyone feel free to use

Add "Showing some Bison Love!"

MrSnuffleupagus
09-07-2014, 10:02 PM
You goin' to the Gophers on Sunday? ...You wouldn't happen to have an extra ticket?

Vitojr130
09-07-2014, 11:17 PM

But who was phone?

We don't frequent that part of the interwebz in this part of the world.

DCinOK
09-07-2014, 11:56 PM
Mangino ate the dingo that ate my baby!

DCinOK
09-08-2014, 12:02 AM
"Only one end of the bison is still named "Corso""

ALPHAGRIZ1
09-08-2014, 12:30 AM
"If you think the Incarnate Word game is out of hand.....wait until next Saturday"

Fargo has toilet paper Sam!

Herbstreit has a Mangina but its not in the Top 25

ESPN came twice, Bison just play the game.

civilguy
09-08-2014, 12:35 AM
Back to back to back NC, now back to back ESPN Game Day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tjbison
09-08-2014, 12:36 AM
" Montana who?"

you know because they are pissed ESPN didnt give a flying F about their team/game next week and the butthurt on egriz rocks

oh and because this will make that griz1952 guy go nuts with rage!!!

Hail bison
09-08-2014, 12:38 AM
" Montana who?"

you know because they are pissed ESPN didnt give a flying F about their team/game next week and the butthurt on egriz rocks

oh and because this will make that griz1952 guy go nuts with rage!!!

How about a griz1952 sign? Only a few would get it, but funny to us

BisonFan02
09-08-2014, 12:40 AM
How about a griz1952 sign? Only a few would get it, but funny to us

We are going to eviscerate Incarnate Word with pointed remarks?

Hammersmith
09-08-2014, 12:44 AM
We are going to eviscerate Incarnate Word with pointed remarks?

Lee Corso is a waste of protoplasm when he picks against the Bison?

NDSU has CLASS?

A1pigskin
09-08-2014, 12:52 AM
Is Ponder's wife still working from ESPN GD?

Mr Meaty
09-08-2014, 12:53 AM

Yes and gorgeous as ever.

FFBison
09-08-2014, 12:54 AM

She tweeted that she's coming to Fargo this weekend...wearing a Bridgewater jersey.

Bisonville GasMan
09-08-2014, 01:55 AM
Something about..."NDSU to no longer schedule BIG 12 teams--to maintain Strength of Schedule"

Bisonville GasMan
09-08-2014, 01:57 AM
"Fargo - - the town so nice Gameday came twice" ...sorry that's kinda dumb.

SUBISON247
09-08-2014, 02:11 AM
Sam
The only Ponder working this week!

Have you seen Joe Chapman??

tjbison
09-08-2014, 02:41 AM
"Our last coach went to Broke back Mountain"

:hide:

NDSUFan_Sav
09-08-2014, 03:07 AM
This is a must

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/07/7088d99baa9156a84f042bba1f28e4b3.jpg

NDSUFan_Sav
09-08-2014, 03:11 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/07/3fb6f6a6d037c6d672628e0580eb4c3b.jpg

Hammersmith
09-08-2014, 03:21 AM
KState guy upper left. ISU girl upper right. OK bench along bottom.

Text: "NDSU: Creating looks of eternal despair since 1890"
or some such

BisonFan02
09-08-2014, 05:11 AM
KState guy upper left. ISU girl upper right. OK bench along bottom.

Text: "NDSU: Creating looks of eternal despair since 1890"
or some such

Source? :D

NDSUSR
09-08-2014, 05:16 AM
Source? :D

LOL. And I thought I was hammered. :)

EC8CH
09-08-2014, 06:11 AM
Gameday AND Ricky Williams are in town???
LET'S PARTY!!!

*once again free for anyone to use

EC8CH
09-08-2014, 06:17 AM
*sign on a rooftop*

This is High...
Ricky Williams is Higher!

ndsubison1
09-08-2014, 06:42 AM
We have to troll the FBS fans. Also, numerous signs about Ricky Williams.

CFB Playoff:
1. NDSU
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
Out: Big Ten

:biggrin:

MrSnuffleupagus
09-08-2014, 01:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/w4UxRMe.jpg

"Bohl? Where we're going we don't need...Bohl."

tjbison
09-08-2014, 01:55 PM
Iowa St scheduled us to get mentioned on Gameday

BisonNation11
09-08-2014, 02:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/w4UxRMe.jpg

"Bohl? Where we're going we don't need...Bohl."

I like this one for the people that would understand it

tjbison
09-08-2014, 02:31 PM

yeah that's a good one

MrSnuffleupagus
09-08-2014, 02:35 PM

I am making that one and my Buddy Wentz/Ginger Jesus poster.

MNLonghorn10
09-08-2014, 02:35 PM
My Bob stoops head is still in prime shape from last year...gotta come up with something

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

MrSnuffleupagus
09-08-2014, 03:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1WEIqbZ.jpg

BisonFan02
09-08-2014, 03:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1WEIqbZ.jpg

Flip the image and put a football in his right hand. :D

tjamz
09-08-2014, 03:32 PM
Something about new conference needs to be into being dominated.
124 y/o FCS Dom ISO FBS Conf. Must be into humiliation and abuse.

MrSnuffleupagus
09-08-2014, 03:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/srBNjHN.jpg

Decided to get more of the ginger-vibe.

Which one?

http://i.imgur.com/v0Tv5br.png

tjbison
09-08-2014, 05:30 PM
"Hey Alvarez....at least we can still make the playoffs"

Herd Hauler
09-08-2014, 05:41 PM
"Hey Norman, we beat you again"

BISONBRI
09-08-2014, 05:57 PM
You're on a roll!

King Kong Bundy off the top ropes got nothing on 61

tony
09-08-2014, 06:09 PM
A big Jameis Winston head with an endless stream of crab legs going into his mouth via a roller mechanism. Bonus if you get his arm to shovel them in.

Also, since unnecessary explosions are a thing right now, some sign that incorporates Schaetz great-white-shark-meets-baby-seal-ing that Iowa State RB that ends in a explosion (pop-up books do some stuff like this.)

AAARG. I can't be in Fargo this weekend or I'd call an emergency meeting of my college buddies because we could do this kind of stuff no problem. Heck, our Halloween costumes were pretty dang good: Raid Can and Bugs / Chester Cheetah and Bag of Cheetos.

tjbison
09-08-2014, 06:11 PM
"We even beat Iowa St at Parking"

BisonNation11
09-08-2014, 06:13 PM
"NDSU stops scheduling Big 12 due to SOS"

tony
09-08-2014, 06:13 PM
I expect big things from you guys:

Legen. Dary. Things.

gumby013
09-08-2014, 06:14 PM
"We even beat Iowa St at Parking"

This.

10 CHAR

gumby013
09-08-2014, 06:15 PM
This sign is somehow lowering Louisville's SOS.

tjbison
09-08-2014, 06:18 PM
This.

10 CHAR

feel free to use, I'm not

BisonFan02
09-08-2014, 06:31 PM
Bo Pelini: Hates FCS....Loves Cats

BisonFan02
09-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Jim Delany needs Zoltar

BisonFan02
09-08-2014, 06:36 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-glVm3ZJIhSc/U5sjTieSQZI/AAAAAAAADws/tSp0imWMTlc/s1600/zoltar-speaks.png

Replace Dukes with Ohio State.

EC8CH
09-08-2014, 06:37 PM
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/500x/54151841.jpg

EC8CH
09-08-2014, 06:52 PM
Big 10
Big 12
Big Deal
GO BISON!

SafeTeeJ
09-08-2014, 06:59 PM
NDSU=ESPN College Gameday?

.....it's Fitting

BisonJD
09-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Hey Bowlsby:

Call Me. Sincerely, NDSU

El_Chapo
09-08-2014, 08:17 PM
Ndsu to fbs why are you afraid to invite us?

Whitebuck
09-08-2014, 08:22 PM
One of my faves from last year.

Hey Samantha, Can Christian Even Pass the Salt!

Whitebuck
09-08-2014, 08:36 PM
Fargo references

Whitebuck
09-08-2014, 08:38 PM

1998braves64
09-08-2014, 08:39 PM
I expect big things from you guys:

Legen. Dary. Things.

Using the legendary with how I met your mother play on it would tie into ND's tourist slogan of Legendary.

BisonNation11
09-08-2014, 09:02 PM
Using the legendary with how I met your mother play on it would tie into ND's tourist slogan of Legendary.

Giant letters "LEGEND" with a picture of Brock Jensen
Giant letters "DARY" with a picture of Brian Schaetz

gumby013
09-08-2014, 09:22 PM
June Jones just resigned at SMU.

WE NEED SIGNS!

Lord Bison
09-08-2014, 09:30 PM
NDSU old-timey ass whippings since 1890

BisonTeacher
09-08-2014, 09:43 PM
You do that and I'll get you a t-shirt. Some day. :)

In the process of securing letters but here is what it will basically look like. I plan on adding some logos etc...

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4352&d=1410212549

Whitebuck
09-08-2014, 09:49 PM
There will be a few "Incarnate Words" uttered in San Antonio during and after the game!

Whitebuck
09-08-2014, 09:59 PM
Corso Only Masturbates to Pre-Photoshopped Images of _____________. (Insert Favorite)

1. Bison.
2. Sam Ponder.
3. Erin Andrews.
4. ???

slingman39
09-08-2014, 10:18 PM
I'm thinking of putting together a sign in reference to current winning streaks against FBS opponents. By my calculations, and this sort of amazes me, NDSU has the 2nd longest winning streak against FBS opponents!

1. Florida St. (16)
2. NDSU, Oklahoma, and Mississippi St. (5)

Can someone fact check this for me?

gumby013
09-08-2014, 10:50 PM
I'm thinking of putting together a sign in reference to current winning streaks against FBS opponents. By my calculations, and this sort of amazes me, NDSU has the 2nd longest winning streak against FBS opponents!

1. Florida St. (16)
2. NDSU, Oklahoma, and Mississippi St. (5)

Can someone fact check this for me?

Looks right. Subtract the FCS wins and that is what I come up with.

HerdBoy
09-08-2014, 10:52 PM
Corso Only Masturbates to Pre-Photoshopped Images of _____________. (Insert Favorite)

1. Bison.
2. Sam Ponder.
3. Erin Andrews.
4. ???

Himself......

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Big 10
Big 12
Big Deal
GO BISON!

That's good.

BYZEN
09-08-2014, 11:59 PM
Working on the

BISON D so good

GameDay Came Twice

I'll be outside the smash pit but in line with cameras
Stealing from EC8

gumby013
09-09-2014, 12:01 AM
4 signs finalized and off to the printers.

Wally
09-09-2014, 12:17 AM
Can someone do this? Or even modify to relate it to CFB?

http://i.imgur.com/fNQp0cE.png

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4354&d=1410221804

Whitebuck
09-09-2014, 12:27 AM
Thank goodness the Corso Nudes didn't get leaked!

(With Picture of a Bison with a Corso Head.)

BadlandsBison
09-09-2014, 12:29 AM
Welcome to Fargo.
Flush twice to donate to the Ralph Heritage Foundation

gumby013
09-09-2014, 12:50 AM
I've received a couple PMs asking me about where I got my printing done. Here's the info for everyone else.

Fedex Office...submitted online.

Corrugated Plastic Signs, Double Sided, 3'x4'

End up being ~$65 each with coupon code: RMN525

They make them in Minneapolis, and take about three days to complete. So they need to be in by tomorrow to make sure they are done in time.

Hammersmith
09-09-2014, 01:02 AM
A little dated:

Hey Big XII
Here's our number,
So call us maybe?

If NDSU owns (701 or 888) 462-4766, then put "888 Go Bison" on the bottom or middle

Bison-Knuckle
09-09-2014, 01:45 AM
Notre Dame Plagiarized My First Sign

VanClubPres
09-09-2014, 01:57 AM
I am hearing from trusted and reliable source that they are going to be really picky about the signage that will be in camera shot. I am sure that this is fargo driven, not wanting some fools making fools of us all. E.G. Poop on me Sam ponder, or anything some douchy UN_ troll tries to come up with.

Not telling anyone to slow down. Maybe even speed up.

thundarsdaddy
09-09-2014, 02:07 AM
In the process of securing letters but here is what it will basically look like. I plan on adding some logos etc...

Perfect so far...except those are UND colors....YEEEEECH

MAKBison
09-09-2014, 02:10 AM
which 4 ..............
4 signs finalized and off to the printers.

gumby013
09-09-2014, 02:21 AM
which 4 ..............

"No USC Players On Balconies"

"Washington State, if you want Gameday, schedule NDSU." But with graphics and stuff.

"BRING BACK LAWN DARTS"

"We're talking a minimum 8-peat."

marenlee
09-09-2014, 02:23 AM
Notre Dame Plagiarized My First Sign

Surprised no one else has taken any shots at the Irish.

marenlee
09-09-2014, 02:25 AM
"No USC Players On Balconies"

"Washington State, if you want Gameday, schedule NDSU." But with graphics and stuff.

"BRING BACK LAWN DARTS"

"We're talking a minimum 8-peat."

I love this one.

Wally
09-09-2014, 02:26 AM
Surprised no one else has taken any shots at the Irish.

Saw these online....bringing back some Manti jokes to go with Josh Shaw balcony jump, err, fall

http://gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/josh-shaw-meme1.jpeg

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlW88I2zXnxeYwnkUigABEan4RM9MK6 n6ELz7mwDWf1kNNvqyVXg

citdog
09-09-2014, 03:09 AM
The Citadel Cut Block My Other Sign

ndsubison1
09-09-2014, 03:13 AM
I am hearing from trusted and reliable source that they are going to be really picky about the signage that will be in camera shot. I am sure that this is fargo driven, not wanting some fools making fools of us all. E.G. Poop on me Sam ponder, or anything some douchy UN_ troll tries to come up with.

Not telling anyone to slow down. Maybe even speed up.

theyre picky about signs everywhere. not inside info at all

BisManBison
09-09-2014, 03:33 AM
Bison Back to Back to Back Football Champs!

America Back to Back World War Champs!

See Where This is Headed Putin?

Bison_Pride
09-09-2014, 03:53 AM
Somebody said Ray Rice?

This was on twitter. It's clever.

The new Ray Rice Jerseys went on sale today.
http://www.teesort.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/wife-beater2.jpg

GradBison
09-09-2014, 04:16 AM

Nice! Someone already commented on the wrong green. Also consider adding a .com if possible.

VanClubPres
09-09-2014, 04:17 AM
theyre picky about signs everywhere. not inside info at all

Agreed, just that last years kerfuffle was brought up today on the list of things that did not want to be repeated. They were pretty adamant.

HerdBot
09-09-2014, 04:28 AM
I won't be doing a sign but if I did...

Mangino ate my other sign

Rickey Williams has the munchies

ALABAMA. The NDSU of the FBS.

11 Championships. 6 Head coaches.

I got a snake, man

BisManBison
09-09-2014, 04:37 AM

Ricky Williams Smoked My Other Sign. Or is it in Colorado?

MAKBison
09-09-2014, 04:41 AM
for those still want to get a dig in on the UnoD folks .......................here is one NDSU..ND's Culturally Sensitive University (it makes more sense when you read the Harold)

Also, cause you know some shithead will have a Suxflag hanging from one of the DT windows. Thus plan ahead.....If you are gunna be on a roof you should have a rope and sign ready to hang above said suxFlag.

Suggestions include

A SIOUXper friendly university

We are Culturally Insensitive

UND still ridding SU's Coattails

UND..is it hockey season yet

UND the arrogant pricks from up north

UNd Grand Forks...Fargo's never Herd of it either????

UND the state's subsidized school

UND Why is a hockey school pimping a football show?????

UND, ND hang around school

NDSUSR
09-09-2014, 04:44 AM
I am a Meat Popsicle.

NDSUBowler
09-09-2014, 05:10 AM

I got a snake, man
I love this one. May steal it!

ndsubison1
09-09-2014, 06:03 AM
Something about Ricky Williams and the Afroman song

GOBISON123
09-09-2014, 06:15 AM
Somebody can make a sign that says

College Gameday Corso family reunion

Picture of Corso the bison and Corso the old man.

Thank you Gene Taylor

HerdBot
09-09-2014, 11:28 AM
Here's one you can steal...

Pat Riley
Trademarked
Four Peat

HerdBot
09-09-2014, 11:29 AM
I love this one. May steal it!

Please do. I'll be flattered

Bison Gal
09-09-2014, 11:56 AM
NDSU Bison
America's Team

MrSnuffleupagus
09-09-2014, 12:35 PM
In light of the new massive Home Depot data breach...

NDSU Defence, more secure than Home Depot's customer info.

tony
09-09-2014, 12:39 PM
In light of the new massive Home Depot data breach...

NDSU Defence, more secure than Home Depot's customer info.

How about not trying to tick off a major sponsor of College Game Day?

MrSnuffleupagus
09-09-2014, 12:55 PM
How about not trying to tick off a major sponsor of College Game Day?

Domestic Abuse = ok
College Gameday Sponser = not ok

Got it

Bison bison
09-09-2014, 12:59 PM
NDSU

All we do is win championships and pick mangoes.

tony
09-09-2014, 01:05 PM
Domestic Abuse = ok
College Gameday Sponser = not ok

Got it

Not sure where the domestic abuse deal came up, but I doubt somebody was making a sign promoting it.

Personally, I'd like to see Game Day come back again some day.

NDSUFan_Sav
09-09-2014, 01:16 PM
Monica Lewinsky Loves Clinton Dix, Ha Ha

Need a pic for this one with it saying - Beats by Ray

MrSnuffleupagus
09-09-2014, 01:17 PM
Not sure where the domestic abuse deal came up, but I doubt somebody was making a sign promoting it.

Personally, I'd like to see Game Day come back again some day.

Please refer to post 204. Get bent out of shape about that, maybe?

Bison bison
09-09-2014, 01:17 PM
For those who still refer to FCS as DI-AA, schedule NDSU. You'll never make that mistake again.

gumby013
09-09-2014, 01:18 PM
For those who still refer to FCS as DII, schedule NDSU. You'll never make that mistake again.

Fixed it for you.

tony
09-09-2014, 01:25 PM
Please refer to post 204. Get bent out of shape about that, maybe?

Well, I think that it is easy to read hostility/anger into a post when it's not there. Just don't think that a sign insulting a Game Day sponsor is a good idea.

Guess I'm more concerned about the feelings of a company involved in doing NDSU a huge favor than a wife beater.

TNbison
09-09-2014, 01:48 PM
Bison go for f***peat

HerdBot
09-09-2014, 01:53 PM
Well, I think that it is easy to read hostility/anger into a post when it's not there. Just don't think that a sign insulting a Game Day sponsor is a good idea.

Guess I'm more concerned about the feelings of a company involved in doing NDSU a huge favor than a wife beater.

This ^^^^^^^

MrSnuffleupagus
09-09-2014, 02:02 PM
Pretty obvious that any poster with anything other than praise about Home Depot would NOT even make it on the street. Guess i missed the purple font.

tony
09-09-2014, 02:02 PM
This ^^^^^^^

Turns out that once again, I missed the joke as MrSnuff was joking about the sign.

Which begs the question: Why am I so serious this morning? :)

I might have to quit my job and start making animated signs for sporting events full-time.

MrSnuffleupagus
09-09-2014, 02:06 PM
Turns out that once again, I missed the joke as MrSnuff was joking about the sign.

Which begs the question: Why am I so serious this morning? :)

I might have to quit my job and start making animated signs for sporting events full-time.

It's ok :) I am just a figment of your imagination...get it?

THEsocalledfan
09-09-2014, 02:07 PM
No Brock, No Bohl, No Problem

Iowa, your next

FSN North, Monday, JJ's office, let's talk

We're kind of a big deal

BisonNation11
09-09-2014, 02:18 PM
Bison > Sooners
Just ask Gameday

Or we could take it
to the court again

tony
09-09-2014, 02:18 PM

Iowa, your next

We're kind of a big deal

I-O-WAY
COME OUT TO PLAY AY AY

http://media.giphy.com/media/IDM310J4FKQGA/giphy.gif

BlueKeyAlum
09-09-2014, 02:19 PM
We own the East Dakota State Gophers.

moosbah
09-09-2014, 02:20 PM
Corso poops in a field.

Tatanka
09-09-2014, 02:22 PM
Corso poops in a field.

This needs to happen

MNLonghorn10
09-09-2014, 02:25 PM

Iowa, your next

We're kind of a big deal

I'll stand next to you with mine:

"You're*"

moosbah
09-09-2014, 02:29 PM
This needs to happen

I won't be there, so feel free to take it. I'd be honored.

1998braves64
09-09-2014, 03:35 PM
Bison > Sooners
Just ask Gameday

Or we could take it
to the court again

this one is good!! Put the sooners bench picture on it!

Bison-Knuckle
09-09-2014, 03:51 PM
My friend mentioned this one...and anyone is free to use it because he or I wont be there.

"Fargo is so cold, we play our January Home Games in Frisco"

Hoofbeats
09-09-2014, 04:16 PM
Gophers: Game Day is coming through your town!

BlueKeyAlum
09-09-2014, 04:18 PM

The GD truck was spotted in Spokane so this same sign could apply to the Griz.

HerdBot
09-09-2014, 04:22 PM

I don't think they are going through their town either. Their coming from the west. As master Yoda says, the Gophers buthurt is strong. More jabs at NDSU than talking about it. Same with the rest of the MVFC. It's almost like they are pissed we got it.

marenlee
09-09-2014, 04:28 PM

I got a snake, man

This is good, but the the downside is that it has been used at least a couple times. They always show it when they talk about Gameday signs. But it may have been long enough for it to be fresh again.

HerdBot
09-09-2014, 04:37 PM
This is good, but the the downside is that it has been used at least a couple times. They always show it when they talk about Gameday signs. But it may have been long enough for it to be fresh again.

Mangino has an addiction to eating signs

BlueKeyAlum
09-09-2014, 04:37 PM
Bob Stoops hates SEC, loves cats.

BlueKeyAlum
09-09-2014, 04:43 PM
My other sign was up all night with Johnny CLeveland.

gumby013
09-09-2014, 04:49 PM
Someone can make a Johnny Clipboard.

BisonCountry
09-09-2014, 04:56 PM
Beardo and Dreads Big Heads
http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_large/hash/68/42/68423b654064ec4f564c9a840eb8bc38.jpg?itok=h9SJtB5s