PDA

View Full Version : How stupid are Montana fans?

ALPHAGRIZ1
09-04-2014, 04:48 PM
This is really what most people think in Missoula and its embarrassing that they can even vote and leave their homes. I am sure the same thing will pop up on the other board as well. Clueless
http://www.maroonblood.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1422

CAS and I talked about this game last year when we were watching the Griz beat UND and he was 100% correct in that NDSUs OL and DL will absolutely DOMINATE a softer weaker Griz team. Games are won in the trenches and we dont have the horses.

ZHerd
09-04-2014, 04:51 PM
This is really what most people think in Missoula and its embarrassing that they can even vote and leave their homes. I am sure the same thing will pop up on the other board as well. Clueless

CAS and I talked about this game last year when we were watching the Griz beat UND and he was 100% correct in that NDSUs OL and DL will absolutely DOMINATE a softer weaker Griz team. Games are won in the trenches and we dont have the horses.

You probably aren't too popular with your fellow Griz fans eh?

BisonFan02
09-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Montana has the edge in this game at several key positions QB, RB, TE, DL, LB and P We have better players at all of those positions. We will beat you because we are a better team like UNI was last year before the injuries. So enjoy the smack leading up to the game where you get smacked in your barn, at home, in front of a bunch of fat drunk fans and there even fatter girlfriends.

:rofl: That's news to me.

ALPHAGRIZ1
09-04-2014, 04:53 PM

The farther I am from those idiots the better off I am. Not worried about a popularity contest either since my last names not Kardashian

MNLonghorn10
09-04-2014, 04:55 PM
Ag1 has been touting ndsu to the blind homer um fans for over a year.

They hate that he's been spot on and resort to attacking him because of it rather than just accepting it.

I can't wait to watch the bison kick their asses

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

90 BISON
09-04-2014, 04:55 PM
I will grant them punter...

MNLonghorn10
09-04-2014, 04:57 PM
:rofl: That's news to me.

Their*

ALPHAGRIZ1
09-04-2014, 05:06 PM
I try to be honest in assessing my team and we are going to have a long year even in the weak BSC.

I am not saying its not possible for Montana to beat NDSU but you guys would have to have several injuries and turn the ball over 6 or 7 times for us to be in it at the end and then our shitty PK would probably miss and we go into over time.

You have better lines and we will be out coached and out worked. Sue me for telling the truth

scarecrow
09-04-2014, 05:35 PM
I didn't even know that site existed. NDSUDynasty, I like his style.

southcliffbison
09-04-2014, 05:36 PM
I try to be honest in assessing my team and we are going to have a long year even in the weak BSC.

I am not saying its not possible for Montana to beat NDSU but you guys would have to have several injuries and turn the ball over 6 or 7 times for us to be in it at the end and then our shitty PK would probably miss and we go into over time.

You have better lines and we will be out coached and out worked. Sue me for telling the truth

The only poster here on BV or egriz that fears the "consequences of ligitation" is, of course, Griz1952. Haven't heard from that moron lately.

tony
09-04-2014, 05:45 PM
That's quite the trolling job by NDSUDynasty.

Not a username on Bisonville though.

ALPHAGRIZ1
09-04-2014, 05:52 PM
Is it really trolling if its the truth?

Seriously the Griz fans living off the past teams from 15-20 years ago is parasitic.....so much so they make Anna Nicole Smith look wholesome and virtuous.

THEsocalledfan
09-04-2014, 05:55 PM
.....so much so they make Anna Nicole Smith look wholesome and virtuous.

WTF? I had no idea. http://freedomshammer.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/anna-nicole-best.jpg

mnriverbison
09-04-2014, 05:55 PM
Is it strange to anyone else that a fan of a different team spends time on this board mocking his own fans and team? I wish I did less time wasting on the internet but something tells me alphagriz has me topped.

ALPHAGRIZ1
09-04-2014, 05:56 PM
That's quite the trolling job by NDSUDynasty.

Not a username on Bisonville though.

Hey Tony can I add to the Bisonville dictionary?

I want to add: Wentzed...........What other teams fans do when Carson walks into the stadium and or huddle.

Dude 1: Man you Cyclones really got your ass handed to you on Saturday.
Iows St Fan: Yeah we really got Wentzed

Bison 4 Life
09-04-2014, 05:57 PM
Is it strange to anyone else that a fan of a different team spends time on this board mocking his own fans and team? I wish I did less time wasting on the internet but something tells me alphagriz has me topped.

AG1 and I have had more beef than a herd of cattle but it is so fun when he smacks down the griz faithful.

THEsocalledfan
09-04-2014, 05:57 PM
Is it strange to anyone else that a fan of a different team spends time on this board mocking his own fans and team?

Point is valid, but I do very much enjoy mocking others on Bisonville when they are in left field. Just did it today when someone made up some bullshit about Coach Bohl and his football show.

moosbah
09-04-2014, 05:58 PM
Is it really trolling if its the truth?

Seriously the Griz fans living off the past teams from 15-20 years ago is parasitic.....so much so they make Anna Nicole Smith look wholesome and virtuous.

I think the game will be closer than you are projecting, but there will always be fans that live on past laurels. Montana will be amped to play in Fargo and there will be program pride involved.

Bison 4 Life
09-04-2014, 05:59 PM

I want to add: Wentzed...........What other teams fans do when Carson walks into the stadium and or huddle.

This should accompany the entry.

Jevohn Miller got WENTZED!

http://ndsuspectrum.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/tswanson_final-2168.jpg

ALPHAGRIZ1
09-04-2014, 06:09 PM

Agreed, that was so sick even the people sleeping on the hill in the background woke up to watch the replay..........the ones that hadnt left anyway.

cbline
09-04-2014, 06:11 PM

Or, "I about WENTZED my pants when the Bison offense got on a roll."

pucknut9
09-04-2014, 06:13 PM

I love it.

gumby013
09-04-2014, 06:20 PM
I will grant them punter...

Ours barely does anything. Must be lazy or something. Character issue.

Dakid3kc
09-04-2014, 06:25 PM
Are they talking about the same Griz team I watched struggle at Wyoming last week? Johnson threw 45 times and had 185 yards. And that great O line produced 42 rushing yards? That same great team that only had the ball for 25 minutes and put up 253 total yards and 12 points? Oh and let Wyo rush for 209 also??? Great D line play fellas!! Oh this just keeps getting better and better.

Bison 4 Life
09-04-2014, 06:26 PM
While I really like my team, there is ZERO that I've seen from Montana that would make me think they win this game.

BadlandsGrizFan
09-04-2014, 06:28 PM
Are they talking about the same Griz team I watched struggle at Wyoming last week? Johnson threw 45 times and had 185 yards. And that great O line produced 42 rushing yards? That same great team that only had the ball for 25 minutes and put up 253 total yards and 12 points? Oh and let Wyo rush for 209 also??? Great D line play fellas!! Oh this just keeps getting better and better.

Nobody has been saying our Oline is good, in fact most people recognize that as our question mark. JJ is a stud, that game was not characteristic of him....Hey I got another one....ALAPHABIZON1 cant wait to get WENTZED in the ass by his new Bison boyfriends after the game!

ndsubison1
09-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Well the one dude said theyre better at like every position. :facepalm2:. If you can only put up 12 on Wyoming, well, youre not beating us

gumby013
09-04-2014, 06:38 PM
I'd give Iowa State the edge on punting as well. Kid had a leg.

BadlandsGrizFan
09-04-2014, 06:39 PM
I don't think we will beat you, I think it will be close, and I'm fairly certain we will score more than 12. It was the 1st week, we have 2 more weeks to get hitting on all cylinders before Fargo. Which reminds me..have you got a chance to Skull Wentz Alpha yet....hes giving out free Skull Wentzing opportunities to Bison fans.

Tatanka
09-04-2014, 06:44 PM
I'd give Iowa State the edge on punting as well. Kid had a leg.

His first two were serviceable at best. Thankfully he got several opportunities for improvement.

missingnumber7
09-04-2014, 06:51 PM
I don't think we will beat you, I think it will be close, and I'm fairly certain we will score more than 12. It was the 1st week, we have 2 more weeks to get hitting on all cylinders before Fargo. Which reminds me..have you got a chance to Skull Wentz Alpha yet....hes giving out free Skull Wentzing opportunities to Bison fans.

HMMM...we also have 2 weeks to ramp things up and get in a groove.

natstar1
09-04-2014, 06:54 PM
If Indiana State can win in the FargoDome I think Montana can. That being said I think we'll be like 14 point favorites and cover easily.

Montana has the edge in this game at several key positions QB, RB, TE, DL, LB and P We have better players at all of those positions.
I don't know enough about Montana to say for sure on any of the positions, but if they are better at QB and RB it is by very narrow margins. I really doubt there is a RB in FCS significantly better than Crockett. I'd be pretty shocked if they were better at LB too.

thebootfitter
09-04-2014, 07:02 PM
I really doubt there is a RB in FCS significantly better than Crockett.
David Johnson at UNI is the only one I'm aware of that is probably better overall. But I certainly am not aware of all running backs at all FCS teams.

Dakid3kc
09-04-2014, 07:05 PM
Not a chance their LB's are near NDSU caliber. And having the best FCS DE in Emanual I think wins that battle alone. Also, Canada would be hard pressed to be the 5th best RB in the MVC! And it's a good thing he is bragging about the Punter, cause he will be busy!!

BlueBisonRock
09-04-2014, 07:06 PM
If Indiana State can win in the FargoDome I think Montana can. That being said I think we'll be like 14 point favorites and cover easily.

I don't know enough about Montana to say for sure on any of the positions, but if they are better at QB and RB it is by very narrow margins. I really doubt there is a RB in FCS significantly better than Crockett. I'd be pretty shocked if they were better at LB too.

Rephrasing...

If MT is better at all of those positions, they would have torched Bohl and his Cowboys. Like 'em or hate 'em, ISU would have beat the Cowboys. Comparative analysis over.

The advantage MT has at QB is experience, not talent or capability. They are at a distinct disadvantage at the RB position as any of our three could play as the featured back. The rest is simply a Griz wet dream.

gumby013
09-04-2014, 07:06 PM
David Johnson at UNI is the only one I'm aware of that is probably better overall. But I certainly am not aware of all running backs at all FCS teams.

He's the only one that comes to mind as well... with West and Taliaferro gone.

thebootfitter
09-04-2014, 07:11 PM
He's the only one that comes to mind as well... with West and Taliaferro gone.
And... With the way Johnny Rocket played last week, even that point may be arguable by the end of the season.

missingnumber7
09-04-2014, 07:13 PM
I really doubt there is a RB in FCS significantly better than Crockett.

When you take the RB group as a whole, I don't think anyone in FCS is better, but it all starts with the OL anyway.

Bison03
09-04-2014, 07:14 PM
I think with all the travel to Grand Forks; 3 times in 3 years; they are confused as to what school they are playing.

EC8CH
09-04-2014, 07:16 PM
When you take the RB group as a whole, I don't think anyone in FCS is better, but it all starts with the OL anyway.

Bingo... Johnson will get bigger numbers and more individual awards, but the Bison RBs and OL will be wearing the rings.

cbline
09-04-2014, 07:28 PM
Bingo... Johnson will get bigger numbers and more individual awards, but the Bison RBs and OL will be wearing the rings.

So, just like the last three years, correct? It's all about the team, the team, the team.

Bison 4 Life
09-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Slow and dumb like a bison is no way to go through life son.

NDSU lost too many good players, QB, head coach and AD. The culture is bound to change and we will expose you for what you are posers living on last years success. If you do win it won't be by much.

Dumbass isn't very familiar with our culture if he things it's influenced by external factors.

Dakid3kc
09-04-2014, 07:39 PM
Dumbass isn't very familiar with our culture if he things it's influenced by external factors.

It's like they think the 18 seniors that are back that know how to win forgot how to play football. Like they are all Freshman who have never played a down and are eye's wide open and starstruck. Come on people. It's Bison Football. Wonder when they will figure that out?

natstar1
09-04-2014, 07:39 PM
I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but wouldn't a change in players and coaching be internal factors?

Bison 4 Life
09-04-2014, 07:40 PM
It's like they think the 18 seniors that are back that know how to win forgot how to play football. Like they are all Freshman who have never played a down and are eye's wide open and starstruck. Come on people. It's Bison Football. Wonder when they will figure that out?

They should have learned it about 12 years ago.

Bisonator98
09-04-2014, 07:40 PM
I think with all the travel to Grand Forks; 3 times in 3 years; they are confused as to what school they are playing.

This^^^^. The Griz are so used to beating up on the little girls up north they have forgotten how real football is played. They'll get a refresher in 3 weeks!

BadlandsGrizFan
09-04-2014, 08:12 PM
I would say the Griz are better at QB( but not by a lot) much better at WR, youll have trouble finding a more loaded WR group in the FCS than Montana, and our DLine is better( Wags is the best DE in the nation, also with Holmes on the other side and BIG TONGA at DT) we prob have a top3 Dline in the nation. The Bison have by far better LBs and corners, we have a good safety in Hermansen but Bison also take that position. Crocket is better than Canada but Canada isn't as far behind as you guys make him sound...also Travon Van plays both HB/WR for us, there will not be a better athlete on the field..

All that being said I think it will be closer than you guys think. 2/3 of our starting receivers didn't play against WYO. Also had 4 new starters start their first game on the OLine. But when it comes down to it..our coaching staff will get blown out of the water by NDSU's I expect you guys to win it late.

No_Skill
09-04-2014, 08:16 PM
You are forgetting the stadium...ours is louder and colder than yours.

MNLonghorn10
09-04-2014, 08:22 PM
Remember when Iowa state guys said they had a loaded group of receivers?

All were tall, with great hands, fast and catch everything their way?

Vraa will have a monster (best game of any wr on either side) game and not play in the 4th because the game will be in hand by halftime.

Wags can't even hold Emmanuels jock

IBleedYellow
09-04-2014, 08:27 PM
The fact that Montana couldn't beat Wyoming, which is basically a small NDSU program without the correct personnel in the system tells me all I need to know about the UM @ NDSU game.

EndZoneQB
09-04-2014, 08:30 PM
I would say the Griz are better at QB( but not by a lot) much better at WR, youll have trouble finding a more loaded WR group in the FCS than Montana, and our DLine is better( Wags is the best DE in the nation, also with Holmes on the other side and BIG TONGA at DT) we prob have a top3 Dline in the nation. The Bison have by far better LBs and corners, we have a good safety in Hermansen but Bison also take that position. Crocket is better than Canada but Canada isn't as far behind as you guys make him sound...also Travon Van plays both HB/WR for us, there will not be a better athlete on the field..

All that being said I think it will be closer than you guys think. 2/3 of our starting receivers didn't play against WYO. Also had 4 new starters start their first game on the OLine. But when it comes down to it..our coaching staff will get blown out of the water by NDSU's I expect you guys to win it late.

You serious Clark? You don't even have the best group of WRs or QB in your own damn conference. Man are you guys going to be pissed...

BadlandsGrizFan
09-04-2014, 08:31 PM
The fact that Montana couldn't beat Wyoming, which is basically a small NDSU program without the correct personnel in the system tells me all I need to know about the UM @ NDSU game.

By "smaller NDSU program" do you mean more fans, larger attendances, more money to spend and more scholarships? Cuz if that's what you were implying I understand it.

BadlandsGrizFan
09-04-2014, 08:34 PM
You serious Clark? You don't even have the best group of WRs or QB in your own damn conference. Man are you guys going to be pissed...

That's debatable...SHOOTAH is good..but EWUs receivers aren't better, Montana has better receivers than Iowa St..promise you that. Henderson is a Hawaii drop down and Jones is a Washington drop down FYI

THEsocalledfan
09-04-2014, 08:37 PM
That's debatable...SHOOTAH is good..but EWUs receivers aren't better, Montana has better receivers than Iowa St..promise you that. Henderson is a Hawaii drop down and Jones is a Washington drop down FYI

Funny part of this is that none of Iowa St. receivers were drops downs.......oh ya, they are BCS conference team; they don't "drop down."

EndZoneQB
09-04-2014, 08:40 PM

Trollolololol

IBleedYellow
09-04-2014, 08:48 PM
By "smaller NDSU program" do you mean more fans, larger attendances, more money to spend and more scholarships? Cuz if that's what you were implying I understand it.

Small as in they have started the seeds for having a power program, but they aren't large enough yet with players in order to actually play how they want to successfully all the time.

Bison 4 Life
09-04-2014, 08:50 PM
I can't wait for this game.

Jordan Johnson's going to know what it feels like to be violated against his will for a change.

missingnumber7
09-04-2014, 08:53 PM

I think you are enjoying trolling, I also think you haven't seen NDSU play.

I get sick of hearing Big Puffy this and Big Puffy that, and when the playoffs roll around theren't ain't no Big Puffy to be seen in January.

BadlandsGrizFan
09-04-2014, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=Bison 4 Life;906028]I can't wait for this game.

Jordan Johnson's going to know what it feels like to be violated against his will for a change.[/QUOTE

Ohhhhhhhh snap..rape jokes...haven't heard any of those...you sure your not a Montana State fan?

BadlandsGrizFan
09-04-2014, 08:55 PM
I think you are enjoying trolling, I also think you haven't seen NDSU play.

I get sick of hearing Big Puffy this and Big Puffy that, and when the playoffs roll around theren't ain't no Big Puffy to be seen in January.

The Big Fluffy has had more teams in the national championship and playoffs the last 10 years than any other conference?

Bison 4 Life
09-04-2014, 08:58 PM
The Big Fluffy has had more teams in the national championship and playoffs the last 10 years than any other conference?

Yet only one Championship. in that same timeframe the CAA, MVFC and Socon have all had 3.

That's what happens when you get outside of your conference.

TransAmBison
09-04-2014, 08:59 PM
Are you including the Big fluff champ (Sam Houston)?

56BISON73
09-04-2014, 09:06 PM
I wouldn't judge the griz on the first game performance.

GetEmGriz
09-04-2014, 09:18 PM
You can't judge this Montana team on only its first game... Jordan Johnson had a terrible game against Wyoming. If Johnson would have played like we're used to seeing, you can guarantee that the Griz would have won comfortably against Wyoming. Having attended that game last weekend, Wyoming wasn't that great and there were many times where there were wide open receivers that JJ missed that would have gone for big yards.

Also news just came out that JJ hasn't been practicing at all this week. Rumor is that he may have suffered a concussion against Wyoming, which would explain his poor play on Saturday and why he's not practicing. If JJ gets back to 100%, expect a hard-fought, close game from the Griz.

thebootfitter
09-04-2014, 09:24 PM
Also news just came out that JJ hasn't been practicing at all this week. Rumor is that he may have suffered a concussion against Wyoming, which would explain his poor play on Saturday and why he's not practicing. If JJ gets back to 100%, expect a hard-fought, close game from the Griz.
Sorry to hear this. Hope it's not true, but if it is, I hope he recovers as quickly as possible.

aces1180
09-04-2014, 09:24 PM
You can't judge this Montana team on only its first game... Jordan Johnson had a terrible game against Wyoming. If Johnson would have played like we're used to seeing, you can guarantee that the Griz would have won comfortably against Wyoming. Having attended that game last weekend, Wyoming wasn't that great and there were many times where there were wide open receivers that JJ missed that would have gone for big yards.

So the Montana coaches let him play even after he may have suffered a concussion? Is Stiegelmier a consultant to your program?

Thomas96
09-04-2014, 09:39 PM
So the Montana coaches let him play even after he may have suffered a concussion? Is Stiegelmier a consultant to your program?

They are that dumb.

TateMosersneighbor
09-04-2014, 10:27 PM

I think it's stupid to go on another teams Bisonville equivalent and post what you did. What do you expect the response to be?

BlueBisonRock
09-04-2014, 10:36 PM

Fact Check.
Big Sky MT in 2004, 2008, 2009, and EWU in 2010. Four
MVFC NDSU in 2011, 2012, 2013 and UNI in 2005. Four

Oh and the De Facto Big Sky champion in 2011 and 2012 SHSU does give the Big Sky two more participation ribbons.

Out of all of those appearances, there are three MVFC championships and one Big Sky championship.

Always check your facts or someone will check them for you.

Tatanka
09-04-2014, 10:43 PM
Fact Check.
Big Sky MT in 2004, 2008, 2009, and EWU in 2010. Four http://www.brainlinemilitary.org/images/uploads/orig/2012/01121.jpg
MVFC NDSU in 2011, 2012, 2013 and UNI in 2005. Four http://www.brainlinemilitary.org/images/uploads/orig/2012/01121.jpg

Oh and the De Facto Big Sky champion in 2011 and 2012 SHSU does give the Big Sky two more participation ribbons. http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/Peace%20fingers.jpg

Out of all of those appearances, there are three MVFC championships https://blogs.honeywellsecurity.com/content/uploads/2013/08/hand_3Fingers.jpg

and one Big Sky championship. http://preciousadornment.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/finger.jpg

Always check your facts or someone will check them for you.
Illustrated for clarification. Never assume you've reached your audience.

BlueBisonRock
09-04-2014, 10:52 PM
Illustrated for clarification. Never assume you've reached your audience.

I humbly accept your revision and can only hope the point did get through to our MT friend.

CAS4127
09-04-2014, 11:12 PM
I humbly accept your revision and can only hope the point did get through to our MT friend.

Um, he said Natty Game AND playoffs!!

Might still be time to delete post ..... (Hide).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bisonboone11
09-04-2014, 11:19 PM

So the playoff portion might be correct, but the championship game portion was not.

CAS4127
09-04-2014, 11:20 PM
So the playoff portion might be correct, but the championship game portion was not.

I think BBR posted Natty appearances.

And I think the MT poster was including both, as in total, not seperate.

td577
09-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Remember when Iowa state guys said they had a loaded group of receivers?

All were tall, with great hands, fast and catch everything their way?

Vraa will have a monster (best game of any wr on either side) game and not play in the 4th because the game will be in hand by halftime.

Wags can't even hold Emmanuels jock

I did like that tall kid from isu who was a freshmen. He needs to get both hands on every ball so as to not tip it into a defender's hands, but he is going to be very good. Very athletic and soft hands, just not enough experience yet.

td577
09-04-2014, 11:58 PM

I think it will be a team like ISU blue who will beat us in the dome again, not a non-conference game like this one. The ISU blue game showed that you can't play any game at this level halfheartedly. They learned that day you can't just turn it on whenever you want and expect to win all the time. It was a strange game that had so many things go the wrong way that ISU couldn't lose. Brock contributed on every TD play of the game. He ran for one and threw for two more. NDSU had a 16 play 82 yard drive that ended on the 3 with only 3. ISU with one FG drive in the first QTR never trailed in the game. It was just weird. It was also the way you beat the Bison. You have to make the Bison make mistakes and then capitalize on them. You put them in a position where the grinding style of play goes against the Bison. You force the chance the number of possessions and what NDSU does with them doesn't work out. If the perfect storm doesn't happen for the sycamores, the score could very easily have been a Bison blow out. They rolled the dice and beat the Bison at their own game and forced the Bison's strength into a liability. The clock ran out on us like it does for a lot of opponents. It simply was a great game by ISU blue because they were willing to grind. Looking back, one has to wonder what effect that had on their program. If Montana wasn't to lay it all out there and gamble like there is no tomorrow, they have a chance. They also increase their chances of completely getting their asses handed to them by a team who doesn't make it a habit of making a lot of mistakes. If you think you will have enough in the tank for one 80 yard drive in the fourth quarter to win the game, then play it straight up and see what happens.

bloodmakesthegrassgrow
09-05-2014, 12:06 AM

What the hell kind of name is 'Jevohn'??

BlueBisonRock
09-05-2014, 12:07 AM

I read and analyzed his comment for relevance. As we have seen, making the playoffs is subject to bias. Finishing is the key to defining playoff success.

Bisonator98
09-05-2014, 01:28 AM
It's too bad the Griz shit themselves against CC in last years playoffs. It would have been awesome watching the Bison maul them in the quarters! Guess we just got to settle for OOC win's the next 2 years.

ALPHAGRIZ1
09-05-2014, 01:53 AM
It's too bad the Griz shit themselves against CC in last years playoffs. It would have been awesome watching the Bison maul them in the quarters! Guess we just got to settle for OOC win's the next 2 years.

I had mixed feelings about that game last year.

I wanted to play you guys for the party and tailgating but I am glad CC was the one to be embarrassed on national TV. They didnt even deserve to be on the same field as you guys...............and that team kicked our ass.

ALPHAGRIZ1
09-05-2014, 01:53 AM
Oh BTW we think that ndsu dynasty poster is Lakes, the IP is from Minnesota

yopaulie
09-05-2014, 02:20 AM

I re-read NDSUDynasty's post, and I think you are right...it may be Lakes:

"I will make an FBS level bet with anyone that wants to that you guys don't score 10 points in this game, which should really be FBS vs FCS any takers. We will give Montana the biggest FBS like ass kicking in the history of your program or in FBS you can bet the farm. There is no chance you run on the best defense in the FCS which should be FBS and we will shut you down like an FBS team better than Wyoming did (and if they can be FBS so can we) because we would kick their ass too like an FBS team. This game is going to be an epic FBS like beat down and you all know it! My Bison who should be FBS will rush for 300 or more on you guys bet the FBS farm! And I like salt on my carrots."

Bison 4 Life
09-05-2014, 02:22 AM
What the hell kind of name is 'Jevohn'??

I asked that myself.

56BISON73
09-05-2014, 02:25 AM

Lakes isnt usually THAT obnoxious. But I think youre getting close.

tony
09-05-2014, 02:26 AM

I wanted to play you guys for the party and tailgating but I am glad CC was the one to be embarrassed on national TV. They didnt even deserve to be on the same field as you guys...............and that team kicked our ass.

Not sure what happened to Coastal Carolina's QB in that playoff game against NDSU - he couldn't hit anybody.

BlueBisonRock
09-05-2014, 02:30 AM
Not sure what happened to Coastal Carolina's QB in that playoff game against NDSU - he couldn't hit anybody.

It was too warm inside or the A/C was blowing across the field.

Bison Bridge Guy
09-05-2014, 02:31 AM

The Bison defense happened to CC's QB.

56BISON73
09-05-2014, 02:33 AM

Thats because he was the one being hit.

BYZEN
09-05-2014, 02:38 AM

When they are always flying into Fargo you mean?.....:biggrin:

GetEmGriz
09-05-2014, 02:59 PM
It's been confirmed. Jordan Johnson suffered a concussion last weekend against Wyoming. http://missoulian.com/sports/college/montana/football/griz-qb-johnson-will-not-play-saturday/article_0ed61418-3506-11e4-bc39-001a4bcf887a.html

Explains why he was so off and played poorly. Question is for how long did he play with a concussion, and why was he allowed to continue playing with a concussion?

cbline
09-05-2014, 03:01 PM
Thats because he was the one being hit.

Coastal's QB was the one getting hit, but as I recall the QB from New Hampshire was hit very little by the Bison D. He seemed to flop quite a bit when a Bison came near to him. Anyone else remember it that way?

Bison 4 Life
09-05-2014, 03:02 PM
It's been confirmed. Jordan Johnson suffered a concussion last weekend against Wyoming. http://missoulian.com/sports/college/montana/football/griz-qb-johnson-will-not-play-saturday/article_0ed61418-3506-11e4-bc39-001a4bcf887a.html

Explains why he was so off and played poorly. Question is for how long did he play with a concussion, and why was he allowed to continue playing with a concussion?

Because your stupid coaches were so desperate to play Wyoming tough so they could get some dumb moral victory that they were willing to trade the kid's health on it.

Bison 4 Life
09-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Coastal's QB was the one getting hit, but as I recall the QB from New Hampshire was hit very little by the Bison D. He seemed to flop quite a bit when a Bison came near to him. Anyone else remember it that way?

I think he turtled a lot. I've seen a few QBs do that. Brian Bell comes to mind.

chefstevenreed
09-05-2014, 03:03 PM

I have a recipe that can help him out if he can open a can and run a microwave

BadlandsGrizFan
09-05-2014, 03:08 PM

Kicked our ass by 7.

WYOBISONMAN
09-05-2014, 03:08 PM
There are a lot of great Griz fans. Heck, my Mom will be at the game and is a Griz alumnus and at age 84 will be cheering against me for the first time ever at a Bison game! This is going to be a fun game against the state next door. Bison will win, I doubt it will be a blow out and all will have fun!

tjbison
09-05-2014, 03:09 PM

it's a bit disturbing that you can blame bad play on a concussion, if he had a concussion he should never have been in after the hit to see how bad he played.

doesn't say much for the staff at Montana...wow

BadlandsGrizFan
09-05-2014, 03:13 PM
it's a bit disturbing that you can blame bad play on a concussion, if he had a concussion he should never have been in after the hit to see how bad he played.

doesn't say much for the staff at Montana...wow

We never have said much about the staff at Montana..our current coaching staff are MORONS!!!!..WE WANT BOBBY HAUCK BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would give my left nut to get Bobby Hauck back

MNLonghorn10
09-05-2014, 03:17 PM
Lol@ losing to coastal.

ALPHAGRIZ1
09-05-2014, 04:25 PM

Its not a question at all in any way. First of all its in the past and there is no reason to waste time trying to change something you have no control over.

Second men play football and he should be playing tomorrow. He wasnt off because of a concussion he had a bad day. There was wind swirling from all directions, his receivers dropped a lot of balls, he over threw some and he threw some where receivers were supposed to be. Its football sh*t happens.

And no.....WE dont want Hauck back, he is perfect where he is evening out his fake win/loss record in the desert

Bison03
09-05-2014, 08:09 PM
I re-read NDSUDynasty's post, and I think you are right...it may be Lakes:

"I will make an FBS level bet with anyone that wants to that you guys don't score 10 points in this game, which should really be FBS vs FCS any takers. We will give Montana the biggest FBS like ass kicking in the history of your program or in FBS you can bet the farm. There is no chance you run on the best defense in the FCS which should be FBS and we will shut you down like an FBS team better than Wyoming did (and if they can be FBS so can we) because we would kick their ass too like an FBS team. This game is going to be an epic FBS like beat down and you all know it! My Bison who should be FBS will rush for 300 or more on you guys bet the FBS farm! And I like salt on my carrots."

So...let me get this right. Are you saying you are for NDSU being FBS? Hard to tell.....