PDA

View Full Version : Weber St. Watch Party 6 PM at Rookies in Sioux Falls, SD on REAL TV's!

THEsocalledfan
09-04-2014, 01:38 PM
Hello all,

Since, as usual, the Bison faithful of SD have no good TV access to this game if you just have antenna or cable, I am organizing a watch party.

I spoke with the manager of Rookies, and she is willing to put the game on for us and give us a spot in Rookies for Saturday night. (I tried BWW, but they wanted me to call their corporate office in Fargo, and that was way too much trouble....)

She does want to know a count, so please RSVP to me with how many you will bring. With PM, or put it in this thread.

I will also notify the alumni association to blast SD alumni.

TSCF

HerdBot
09-04-2014, 02:00 PM
Not sure if your aware but the game is on Altitude. It's available nationally on DirecTV and Dish.

Satellite
DirecTV 681 Altitude (SD/HD)
682 Altitude 2 (SD)
682-1 Altitude 2 HD
Dish Network 413 Altitude (SD/HD)[1]
Altitude 2 varies by date (consult your Dish channel listings for availability

THEsocalledfan
09-04-2014, 02:05 PM
Not sure if your aware but the game is on Altitude. It's available nationally on DirecTV and Dish.

Satellite
682 Altitude 2 (SD)
682-1 Altitude 2 HD

Yet, no cable access or over the air access, thus the party. Pretty good excuse in my book!

LikeMothers
09-04-2014, 02:15 PM

Satellite
682 Altitude 2 (SD)
682-1 Altitude 2 HD

Unfortunately, TSCF has not yet been able to travel hack his way up to space to install the equipment necessary on the satellite to let him watch for free and accumulate miles at the same time.

THEsocalledfan
09-04-2014, 02:20 PM
Unfortunately, TSCF has not yet been able to travel hack his way up to space to install the equipment necessary on the satellite to let him watch for free and accumulate miles at the same time.

Space is not needed; there have been some stellar point bonuses I have passed on if you install Direct TV; no, not kidding.

THEsocalledfan
09-07-2014, 05:42 PM
I just want to take a minute to thank all who came out last night. We packed Rookies and had a blast. I even converted one more new Bisonviller. When CL scored the TD it erupted. Great atmosphere!