PDA

View Full Version : 5 gopher game tickets for sale $15 each

BisonBacker
10-05-2006, 02:52 PM
I bought a block of tickets and now some of the folks are not able to go. I will still be going but I have 5 tickets to sell 15.00 ea. They are upper deck tickets. I live in Moorhead so if your local and want to pick them up that could be arranged otherwise no matter where you are if your interested pm me and let me know.
Thanks

scottheck
10-06-2006, 03:24 AM
Sent you a pm...

peratt
10-06-2006, 01:36 PM
Hi BisonBacker ~ Are these still available?

Thanks

Kelly

BisonBacker
10-06-2006, 03:51 PM
Hi BisonBacker ~ Are these still available?

Thanks

Kelly
Several people have expressed interest for all or some but nobody has commited yet. I would ideally like to sell all 5 together so until someone commits and shows me the money yea they are still available.

lakesbison
10-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Ebay.. I have 8 tickets together in end zone section 200... like 5+ rows up together.... the guy gave me a deadline of this weekend..

so PM me.. and I will forward you the contact info for the following:

Hey -- I sold my tickets for $210 and ended the auction. BUT, I talked to my buddy who also has Minnesota-NDSU tickets and he has 8 tickets he would sell you for $160. I don't have the exact location of the seats but I do know they are on the side of the field, front quarter of the upper deck. Let me know if you want them and we can work out the details.

BisonBacker
10-06-2006, 06:03 PM
Why would I want more tickets? I already have more then I need hence the reason I'm selling. Are you dipping into the firewater lakes?