PDA

View Full Version : colors for Bison/Gophs

runtheoption
10-04-2006, 12:07 PM
Might have missed this topic in an earlier thread...

Since the MN faithful seem to wear gold/yellow to their home football games, is everyone planning on wearing green to distinguish the good guys from the bad? *If so, let all your friends and family know they should do the same. *Blog it, e-mail it, mention it on Kolpack's blog, and whatever else you can think of!

CaBisonFan
10-04-2006, 02:34 PM
Wish I could be there. *Damn

Hope you guys can make some sound in the bubble. *

Prediction: *27-24 Bison.....long field goal with seconds left.....Bison down by 10 at halftime.....2 Gopher miscues and aggressive defense put SU back in the game in the early 4th quarter. *Walker and Steffes make the Gophers wish that they had them. *Bison win the first Little Green Jug. * 8-)

Time to make the espn upsets of the week on espn.

tcbison
10-04-2006, 03:19 PM
Might have missed this topic in an earlier thread...

Since the MN faithful seem to wear gold/yellow to their home football games, is everyone planning on wearing green to distinguish the good guys from the bad? *If so, let all your friends and family know they should do the same. *Blog it, e-mail it, mention it on Kolpack's blog, and whatever else you can think of!

Yes, wear GREEN!

imabison
10-04-2006, 03:24 PM
Wish I could be there. *Damn

Hope you guys can make some sound in the bubble. *

Prediction: *27-24 Bison.....long field goal with seconds left.....Bison down by 10 at halftime.....2 Gopher miscues and aggressive defense put SU back in the game in the early 4th quarter. *Walker and Steffes make the Gophers wish that they had them. *Bison win the first Little Green Jug. * 8-)

Time to make the espn upsets of the week on espn.

Lets not forgot GSU is first.

sambini
10-04-2006, 05:24 PM
One game at a time+++++++

Gamehunter
10-04-2006, 05:25 PM
GREEN for road games!

roadwarrior
10-04-2006, 08:05 PM
GREEN

Herd_Mentality
10-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Call me stubborn, but I'm not willing to let the opponent dictate my fashion. I'll be wearing Green and Yellow as usual. I would hope that anyone listening or looking at me would know which team I support.

broke_back_mnt
10-05-2006, 04:57 PM
Ill have on a green BISON cap with the Pete Lana BISON and a yellow BISON shirt, maybe even a yellow sweatshirt. I have a green one too. Maybe Ill wear that and a yellow BISON cap? Its tough, but maybe out of respect Ill wear a maroon shirt and yellow Tshirt with green and yellow NDSU cap? Of course, I think either way Ill wear blue jeans and hiking boots.

IowaBisonToo
10-05-2006, 09:20 PM
When we were in Fargo over Labor Day weekend, we made sure we went to the new Scheels and I made sure I got a GREEN sweatshirt for game day. No confusing me with a Gohper fan - at least on the 21st of October. ;)

IowaBison
10-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Gotta green bison shirt somewhere.

Could always go yellow with 23 pieces of green flare.

coloradobison
10-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Office Space references are great. And encouraged!! 8-)

Gully
10-05-2006, 10:17 PM
Call me stubborn, but I'm not willing to let the opponent dictate my fashion. *I'll be wearing Green and Yellow as usual. *I would hope that anyone listening or looking at me would know which team I support.

Anyone looking at you will just say, "look at that dumbass, why is he yelling high snap?"

Tatanka
10-06-2006, 02:53 AM

Are you sure you only want to wear the minimum amount? We encourage you to wear more.

http://photos12.flickr.com/14480237_0e605f3726.jpg

RodentiaX1
10-06-2006, 03:14 AM
While the people sitting next to you will realize that you're a Bison fan, when people look at the stands from a distance, they will see just more gold. It's not letting the opponent dictate what to wear, I'm sure no Gopher fans will mind if you wear gold too. But the more green shirts people see, the more the Gophers will realize how many Bison fans showed up. That will give incentive to get NDSU on the schedule more in the future.

No_Skill
10-06-2006, 03:25 AM

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

broke_back_mnt
10-06-2006, 02:59 PM
Thankx Rodentiax1, Im decided now! *Its going to be all green. * Green Pete Lana hat and green NDSU sweatshirt, blue jeans and hiking boots. *Will probably put on some miles walking downtown. * 8-)

coloradobison
10-06-2006, 05:33 PM
I like the pic No_Skill

Mr_Meanor
10-07-2006, 01:44 AM
I will be wearing green for sure. I just found out that my buddy who lives down in the cities got a suite for the game. Looks like I might have to sneak away from the group of 16 who are going with me to drink some free beer up in the suite and cheer the bison on.

Herd_Mentality
10-07-2006, 09:14 PM
I think ticket sales for the game are going to show them how many Bison fans showed up...not the head count of a certain color of shirt.