PDA

View Full Version : We suck, you win

dudly
10-07-2006, 08:25 PM
You still have a hell of a long way to go though, before you are mentioned as one of the I-AA powerhouses, like MT, GSU, youngstown, and UD.
Good game though........please know that we are in a transition year(any of your knowledgable fans will know that), and that most assuredly, WE WILL BE BACK........AND WE DON"T FORGET.
respect to the bison today.......now I think I'm going to go puke and place ,myself on a suicide watch.

Georgia Southern
I-AA champs 1985, 1986, 1989, 1990, 1999, 2000.
Recognize

mercenarybison
10-07-2006, 08:40 PM
You don't suck, you just ran into a buzzsaw today. Good luck the rest of the way.

tcbison
10-07-2006, 08:42 PM
You still have a hell of a long way to go though, before you are mentioned as one of the I-AA powerhouses, like MT, GSU, youngstown, and UD. *
Good game though........please know that we are in a transition year(any of your knowledgable fans will know that), and that most assuredly, WE WILL BE BACK........AND WE DON"T FORGET.
respect to the bison today.......now I think I'm going to go puke and place ,myself on a suicide watch.

Georgia Southern
Recognize

Well, hopefully these I-AA powerhouses will play the Bison sometime. Maybe they will even come to Fargo at some point. Hats off to GSU for putting NDSU on their schedule.

SDbison
10-07-2006, 08:43 PM
I don't think anybody thought dudly would have posted here after the game. Have to sort of, maybe, give him a half credit for that. Not sure from his post if he really respects the Bison yet. Guess the Bison need to put a smack down on the Eagles again in 2009! ;D

kchats
10-07-2006, 08:49 PM
You ran your mouth off all week about how GSU was going to win only to come on here and now say the only reason NDSU beat you is you aren't that good? Come on how foolish is that. GSU is as good this week as you thought they were all last week. Problem for GSU is that NDSU is 20 points better at your stadium. Kind of hard to believe we aren't at your level when we just pounded you by 20 points. At this point in time NDSU is 20 points better than GSU and that is a fact. ;D ;D ;D :o

kchats
10-07-2006, 08:51 PM
Quote from Eagle Fan on Today at 2:10pm:
Well damn. This is terrible as you can probably understand as an Eagle fan. 'Bout to go find a tall building.

Good luck to you guys this year. We'll lose 3 more. GS and 5-6 losses. Wow.

The year before NDSU hired Coach Bohl they suffered through a 2-8 season due to many injuries. *Things get better. *It sounds like you have a good coach that will get his players to run his system. *NDSU players were ready for something new when Coach Bohl arrived since they lost alot the year before. *It is much harder to change systems on players when they have had success in the other schemes. *Remember GSU was a playoff team last year.

sway1331
10-07-2006, 09:19 PM
You still have a hell of a long way to go though, before you are mentioned as one of the I-AA powerhouses, like MT, GSU, youngstown, and UD. *

Georgia Southern
Recognize

That's nice of you to come back and suck it up after wrecking numerous threads here earlier in the week. I hope most NDSU fans would not put us up with any of the schools you mentioned as I-AA powerhouses this early into the process. However, I think the NDSU program has shown that it will not be a pushover and can comptete with top 25 teams on the road in through their early years of transition into I-AA. The wins now will bring confidence to the progam as well as help recruiting (road wins around the country especially). I hope the current coaching staff will be around to continue recruiting quaility talent and prepare us to make a playoff run in 2008.

dudly
10-07-2006, 09:38 PM
I'd hate to break it to you, but if you think that my "Smack" was based in reality then you are on drugs.
You beat a bad team today. This is probably one of the lowest points ever for our program, sans 1996.
Good win for you, but we can't help but think that we could've showed better. Sorry, but that's the real.

SDbison
10-07-2006, 10:03 PM
Dud, Dud, Dud, maybe your team didn't play their best but you could at least acknowledge the Bison are a pretty good team. After all the crap you posted this past week you should at least be a little embarassed. ;D

dudly
10-07-2006, 10:08 PM
Dud, Dud, Dud, maybe your team didn't play their best but you could at least acknowledge the Bison are a pretty good team. *After all the crap you posted this past week you should at least be a little embarassed. * ;D
Actually, it's you who should be embarassed, that is if you believe that my smack this past week was serious.
I have given your team props. They deserve it.
I just think that if one is being honest, he has to qualify this win under the circumstances of GSU's major transition. If you don't couch this win in those terms, then you are kidding yourself.
Good win.....see you in 09....can't wait
GO EAGLES

SDbison
10-07-2006, 10:13 PM
Dud, Dud, Dud, maybe your team didn't play their best but you could at least acknowledge the Bison are a pretty good team. *After all the crap you posted this past week you should at least be a little embarassed. * ;D
Actually, it's you who should be embarassed, that is if you believe that my smack this past week was serious.
I have given your team props. *They deserve it. *
I just think that if one is being honest, he has to qualify this win under the circumstances of GSU's major transition. *If you don't couch this win in those terms, then you are kidding yourself.
Good win.....see you in 09....can't wait
GO EAGLES
So are you always full of BS or just part time?

dudly
10-07-2006, 10:26 PM
My position is clear.......feel free to lather up in the delusions that you are currently under. *Props to NDSU today.....
dudly, out

SDbison
10-07-2006, 10:29 PM
My position is clear.......feel free to lather up in the delusions that you are currently under. *Props to NDSU today.....
dudly, out
Thanks for the props Dud. Real respect for your team from us. Good luck with the rest of the season.