08-30-2014, 07:22 PM
"I am sick and tired of Big XII teams losing to North Dakota St!!"

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=279003

A1pigskin
08-30-2014, 07:29 PM
This is funny. People taking notice.

JustinTyem
08-30-2014, 07:36 PM
This is funny. People taking notice.I love this one!!!!!! "damn look at all their fans there! Also they beat Oklahoma in the NCAA tourny last year. Cant beat em invite em" http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=279003&p=4790982#post4790982

BlueKeyAlum
08-30-2014, 08:12 PM
On the Texas Tech board, they want to boot TCU and invite us into the XII.

Ooopss......I hope that doesn't give any fans the wrong idea here.

1998braves64
08-30-2014, 08:17 PM
I'm all for FBS but I want it decided as to whether P5 teams are staying or are they going to keep slowly pushing the lower 5 out of their circle. If the latter happens there is no reason to waste our money on something that's not even worthwhile. Look how much respect this is earning us. If the time comes where things are "decided". Then we can parlay this success and reputation to our benefit. Even if we see a decline (has to come sometime right??) in our Frisco trips. We still have proof that the backing will always be there and with that backing we can build contenders.

BFKasper14
08-30-2014, 08:24 PM
Beating ISU is not gaining you respect. ISU is losing respect, but you're not gaining any.

Kudos to you for showing your face after the ass kicking we just gave you.

1998braves64
08-30-2014, 08:29 PM
Beating ISU is not gaining you respect. ISU is losing respect, but you're not gaining any.

Kept my mouth shut on you the past week. But now that our players have put yours to shame... Wasn't like ISU had any respect to lose. They still suck and everyone knows it. I guess I'll defer to Louisville Cardinal fans that I've come in contact with due to my Aunt in Law marrying a die hard Cards fan and he's started following them the past few years knowing I was a die hard Bison fan and has been impressed at what NDSU has not only done in FCS but D-II also (unlike most of you FBS trolls, he realizes the significance of success at any level; which ISU will never see since they're a bottom feeder in a bowl system).

1998braves64
08-30-2014, 08:39 PM
LOL see Rav4's post got deleted. It's ok moderators I'm a big boy I can take care of myself. I had a good comeback but will refrain as he seems to be irking the moderators of the board... didn't even get a chance to quote him! :biggrin:

GOBISON123
08-30-2014, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by CLONERAV4

When a Big12 team cannot score any points after from the 2nd QTR against an FCS opponent ISU its not about respect, not even your dignity, ...everybody is asking who are North Dakota Bisons

BisoninNWMN
08-30-2014, 08:44 PM
All of my posts have been deleted.

It's disheartening, because all day, people were like "WHAR RAV4??? Y HE NO SHOW HIS FACE???"

Now I'm here, and I'm being shut down.

Thank goodness all of your crap was deleted and it was that....crap!

Now go away.

Hammersmith
08-30-2014, 08:56 PM
LOL see Rav4's post got deleted. It's ok moderators I'm a big boy I can take care of myself. I had a good comeback but will refrain as he seems to be irking the moderators of the board... didn't even get a chance to quote him! :biggrin:

I guess Tony isn't available, so he can't be banned. So the mods are doing the next best thing and deleting all his posts as soon as they see them.

Bisonguy
08-30-2014, 08:57 PM
I guess Tony isn't available, so he can't be banned. So the mods are doing the next best thing and deleting all his posts as soon as they see them.

Yeeeeepppppppp

BisonFan02
08-30-2014, 09:40 PM
Presupposing that ISU had dignity in the first place. Any dignity they had was lost when Pauw Whoades was on his knees before the ref. I thought only Iowa State fans thought Iowa State was important. You guys sound just like them. Here's the deal, no one outside of the 515 area code gives half a shit about Iowa State. I live in eastern Iowa, and there are almost no clown fans around here.

NDSU > Iowa....all of them.

BlueKeyAlum
08-30-2014, 09:45 PM
Presupposing that ISU had dignity in the first place. Any dignity they had was lost when Pauw Whoades was on his knees before the ref. I thought only Iowa State fans thought Iowa State was important. You guys sound just like them. Here's the deal, no one outside of the 515 area code gives half a shit about Iowa State. I live in eastern Iowa, and there are almost no clown fans around here.

CPR on his knees in front of the reffing crew is making its way around the web right now.

NovaBison
08-30-2014, 09:56 PM
Good. The guy's a fucking joke. He makes the rah-rah speeches all the time that keep the clown fans docile after yet another losing season. Much like ISU AD Jamie Pollard, Whoades is more concerned with winning the press conference than winning a game. The Iowa media buys the shit hook, line, and sinker.

http://adaptershack.com/m/files/assets.sbnation.com_assets_762533_rhoadsrockinfina l_large.gif

You are a sad pathetic little boy... please do not breed! We do not need your type in the gene pool

BisoninNWMN
08-30-2014, 10:11 PM
I'm sorry, what elite, private school do you have a graduate degree from?

Guess what guy, not only am I breeding, but I'm also teaching your kids.

Hey Moron:

Your team sucks - .456%

:rofl:

56BISON73
08-30-2014, 10:12 PM
I'm sorry, what elite, private school do you have a graduate degree from?

Guess what guy, not only am I breeding, but I'm also teaching your kids.

No youre teaching YOUR kids. Thats troubling.

Hammersmith
08-30-2014, 10:12 PM
Hey Moron:

Your team sucks - .456%

:rofl:

Remember this group of posters are actually Iowa Hawkeye fans. Direct your ire to the right group.

And please keep the quarantine going, Bisonguy. Throw all their posts into the one garbage thread until Tony can do something permanent.

A1pigskin
08-30-2014, 10:49 PM
Thank goodness all of your crap was deleted and it was that....crap!

Now go away.

lol..............