PDA

View Full Version : NEW PODCAST: NDSU @ Iowa State Preview

Dakid3kc
08-28-2014, 05:42 AM
Here you go Bisonville. Opening game preview and keys to a victory over ISU.

Visit www.sportsmeisters.com click on the red podcenter link.

Feedback always welcome. We are on twitter @sportsmeisters or email sportsmeisters@yahoo.com

Enjoy.

ndsubison1
08-28-2014, 08:01 AM
ive listened to like 100 podcasts this week. haha

A1pigskin
08-28-2014, 01:24 PM
My computer keeps freezes up when watching video.

THEsocalledfan
08-28-2014, 02:44 PM
My computer keeps freezes up when watching video.

Right click on the the link, and download the mp3.

Dakid3kc
08-28-2014, 07:13 PM
A friendly little "bump" to top :) Hope everyone likes what we are trying to do!

THEsocalledfan
08-28-2014, 07:18 PM
A friendly little "bump" to top :) Hope everyone likes what we are trying to do!

I'd give to a little constructive feedback; first one I listened to:

I think you either need to go to being complete homers and try to make it funnier, or take a more measured media style approach. I kind of felt it was in between and made it tough for me to justify an hour listening to. I did enjoy listening however as trying to get some other work done and I did chuckle a few times. I very much appreciate folks expanding NDSU's internet presence.

Dakid3kc
08-29-2014, 05:21 PM
I'd give to a little constructive feedback; first one I listened to:

I think you either need to go to being complete homers and try to make it funnier, or take a more measured media style approach. I kind of felt it was in between and made it tough for me to justify an hour listening to. I did enjoy listening however as trying to get some other work done and I did chuckle a few times. I very much appreciate folks expanding NDSU's internet presence.

Noted. Thanks! We figured we wanted to promote NDSU and give fans more or a different avenue maybe more often to listen to Bison talk. Could be good to listen to for those on the road this weekend! Wish I was going! My counter part Kujava will be there in the endzone front row. I am going to Ogden next weekend. Half as far for me to drive! GO BISON! Safe travels to all headed to Ames!