PDA

View Full Version : Home Cookin' Ya'll

ndsubison
10-07-2006, 06:11 PM
The refs in the Ga Southern game completely suck @ss. *I will say this since the 1st qtr, not after the game. *No matter who wins, these refs played a pivotal part and they should be chastised. *Terrible. *Absolutely terrible. *Listening to the game on WDAY 970 I am coming out of my seat at some of these calls. *Travis White getting leveled 5 yds early without calling fair catch? *Pass interference on an extra point when they kicked it? Etc, etc... Gimme a break you phucking hillbillies. *We'll be goddamn lucky to get out of Statesboro even if we win. *

GO BISON!!!

Gamehunter
10-07-2006, 06:25 PM
++

what a disgrace to college football when you have to resort to this kind of thing >:(

Bisonips
10-07-2006, 08:17 PM
It's funny you mention that there was a little 'home cookin' because the GSU color commentator felt the opposite...I listened to the GSU announcers and they were shocked at how the calls were going. They were shocked because they thought they were getting screwed. Their color commentator said something to the effect of "I can't believe the way these calls are going...especially to us, AT HOME" This was right after they had gotten a personal foul penalty. Even in the post game report, it was mentioned that the refs did little to help them in their loss. This loss got under their skin quite a bit and they were definately looking for some explanation for their 2-3 start.

ndsubison
10-07-2006, 08:23 PM
It's funny you mention that there was a little 'home cookin' because the GSU color commentator felt the opposite...I listened to the GSU announcers and they were shocked at how the calls were going. *They were shocked because they thought they were getting screwed. *Their color commentator said something to the effect of "I can't believe the way these calls are going...especially to us, AT HOME" *This was right after they had gotten a personal foul penalty. *Even in the post game report, it was mentioned that the refs did little to help them in their loss. *This loss got under their skin quite a bit and they were definately looking for some explanation for their 2-3 start.

If anybody had a reason to bitch about the calls, it was NDSU. Doesn't matter--GSU got taken to the woodshed today and they & their hillbilly announcers know it. They have no excuses today. They just got flat-out beat. Yeah, I said it.

dudly
10-07-2006, 10:45 PM
It's funny you mention that there was a little 'home cookin' because the GSU color commentator felt the opposite...I listened to the GSU announcers and they were shocked at how the calls were going. *They were shocked because they thought they were getting screwed. *Their color commentator said something to the effect of "I can't believe the way these calls are going...especially to us, AT HOME" *This was right after they had gotten a personal foul penalty. *Even in the post game report, it was mentioned that the refs did little to help them in their loss. *This loss got under their skin quite a bit and they were definately looking for some explanation for their 2-3 start.
If anybody had a reason to bitch about the calls, it was NDSU. *Doesn't matter--GSU got taken to the woodshed today and they & their hillbilly announcers know it. *They have no excuses today. *They just got flat-out beat. *Yeah, I said it.
Is this person for real?!
Whatever you want to think, bro.

BTW, how about his boldness in saying, "Yeah, I said it."
As if he has any accountability at all on the internet. ;D

I'll tell you what. Head down to Statesboro, GA, .....waltz into Loco's Pub, and say that nonsense. I suspect your already tiny scrotum will be shriveling at just the thought.
Now go spank yourself, poindexter

WYOBISONMAN
10-08-2006, 12:18 PM
The refs were pretty marginal. I saw some bad calls go against GSU too. I think they were just plain lousy officials. But, the important thing is the Bison prevailed, despite the zebras!

sambini
10-08-2006, 02:41 PM
Well said WYOMING thats what I saw down in Statesboro.+++++++++

BisonWarrior
10-08-2006, 03:54 PM
Believe me, I am no fan of officials in basketball or football, but I don't see how anyone can conclude they were good or bad unless they viewed the game. Listening on the radio does not count as viewing. Can't go completely by what the announcers say over the radio as they are always biased one way or the other also. Anyway... we beat them in their own playground and Dudley proved to be a dud! Here comes Mississippi.

broke_back_mnt
10-08-2006, 04:02 PM
Mississippi will bring a good game into the Fabulous Fargo Dome. The refs got Phil Hansen a little hot too, he even said he was hot about a couple of calls, but Wyo has it right and the call on the FG was the correct call. You cant leap and then come down on your own team mate.