PDA

View Full Version : Great Job Bison

Shakermaker
10-07-2006, 09:51 PM
From us over in Grizzville a hardy congrats on beating GSU. *NDSU keep'n the tradition alive by beating those southern boys!!!!! I wish the Big Sky used their heads. You guys would have been instant contenders with the Griz year in and out for the title.

SDbison
10-07-2006, 09:59 PM
From us over in Grizzville a hardy congrats on beating GSU. *NDSU keep'n the tradition alive by beating those southern boys!!!!! *I wish the Big Sky used their heads. *You guys would have been instant contenders with the Griz year in and out for the title.
Thanks for the kind words Shaker. When are the Griz coming to Fargo?

4mcruenomore
10-08-2006, 11:43 PM
Very cool thread, much respect!!

TransAmBison
10-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Thank you Shaker...you are very gracious as always.

sambini
10-09-2006, 02:39 AM
Thanks Shaker++++++++

TonkaBison
10-09-2006, 05:14 AM
From us over in Grizzville a hardy congrats on beating GSU. *NDSU keep'n the tradition alive by beating those southern boys!!!!! *I wish the Big Sky used their heads. *You guys would have been instant contenders with the Griz year in and out for the title.

You can always rely on the Montana boys to show some class! Looking forward to seeing you guys again sometime and this time I don't want to be yanking cord for an SU coach on the sideline so I can watch the first half!!!! It's time to get the rest of your alums to agree to a home and home!

By the way I'm not sure who wins out in the tailgating extravaganza? Georgia Southern's Red Flag Society is unbelievable as is what you have going on out there! When it comes down to it, it is pretty much shock and awe! But you don't have boiled peanuts!!!!! :D

Time to get out of the comfort zone and experience life!!!! 8-)