PDA

View Full Version : Subway Rules

Bison13
10-09-2006, 04:32 AM
As I posted this in the Midnight Madness forum, I realized that this should go into the football forum, so ignore in the basketball forum. All subway resteraunts are doing a pre-kickoff Gopher-BISON special. All the employee's are wearing bison shirts thats say eat subway, and cheer for the bison. Kind of a neat deal. I believe they are doing this until the football game. You can sign up and win 2 free tickets to the game for first prize, and second prize is 2 free tickets to homecomming. The drawing is on tuesday! Go out, eat some subway, and support the bison!
(PS) It looks really cool having all the employees wearing bison shirts!! All the locations are doing this in fargo. This should be GREAT exposure! Boy is it a great time to be a BISON!

mebison
10-09-2006, 12:59 PM
Subway has always seemed to get into local sports. Didn't they used to give free subs to the winner of the Nickel? I think I remember that.

IowaBison
10-09-2006, 02:37 PM
They were doing it in Devils Lake yesterday.

westsidebison
10-09-2006, 02:43 PM
Subway in Pelican Rapids have the deal going on to. *The t-shirts look sharp, and already go with *subway's colors. I asked for a free one to no avail. *:'( :'(

lakesbison
10-09-2006, 02:44 PM
Perham and Detroit Lakes as well!!

HELL YEA!! NDSU ... the HERD IS MOVING!!!!!!