PDA

View Full Version : Ask the Coach-Craig Bohl Show

Bisonguy
10-09-2006, 03:36 AM
I don't think this has been brought up yet, but you can ask questions to Coach Bohl using this form on GoBison.com, and one question will be featured on the Craig Bohl Show each week- Ask the Coach (http://www.gobison.com//quest/Questionaire.dbml?QID=1408&DB_OEM_ID=2400&KEY=AZGK PWNZSOSOAHX.20061004042303&DB_OEM_ID=2400&DB_LANG= C&IN_SUBSCRIBER_CONTENT=)

land_grant_bison
10-09-2006, 04:46 AM
Is it just me or does the craig bohl football show just fly by? It seems like I'll be sitting there enjoying the chit-chat between phil and coach then look down at my watch and its almost over. I'm not even kidding, it's one of my favorite shows on TV and I look forward to it every week.

TonkaBison
10-09-2006, 04:51 AM
Be glad that you can get it without a 2 week delay! It would be the greatest thing for out of state Alum's to be able to pick it up right away! :'(

tony
10-09-2006, 11:22 AM
Has anybody asked about the FB show getting on All-Access? If not, I will. It looks to me like they put the first two shows up and then stopped.

BisonBacker
10-09-2006, 03:09 PM
The one thing I think they fall short on is doing a longer part on the upcoming game. I don't much care for Phil's video out takes on the practice field with the players so much and I think if they dedicated more time to the upcoming opponent that would be better. JMHO.

Trimmy
10-09-2006, 06:42 PM
Is it just me or does it seem like Bohl is really loosening up? He cracks little jokes once in awhile now and kind of chuckles at some things. I liked when he told Phil he can't be "losing it" in the booth (in reference to Phil's reaction to the interference/leaping call).

Bison_Pride
10-10-2006, 12:13 AM
Not really about the show, but something about Bohl himself.

How great is this guy, every year he gets his coaching staff raided for bigger schools, and we think, "oh no we can't lose this guy", then bam! He brings in guys that fine tune this machine into one of the best executing teams in the country. Now there is a lot of time left this year, but have you ever seen a staff prepare their team better than these guys. I hope we can find even more money to pay this guy, hell lets name it Craig Bohl field, after they win their first championship. He doesn't need any gimmicky schemes or tricks, he simply recruits and executes better than anybody else. I have yet to see a game where they were outcoached. Maybe out talented, but not this year anyway.

That's all I gotta say about that.

BisBison
10-10-2006, 12:18 AM
Is it just me or does it seem like Bohl is really loosening up? *He cracks little jokes once in awhile now and kind of chuckles at some things. *I liked when he told Phil he can't be "losing it" in the booth (in reference to Phil's reaction to the interference/leaping call).

That's exactly what I've been thinking. +++++++