CaBisonFan
10-08-2006, 03:48 AM
10-1

9-2 maybe

"nah"

10-1

broke_back_mnt
10-08-2006, 03:51 AM
11-0 if you take the BISON and pts against the Gophers, although they had an impressive game against Penn State today.

kchats
10-08-2006, 03:56 AM
I think the Bison have a better chance against the Gophers than they probably should. Coach Bohl and his staff have done a great job of game planning to neutralize athletic and speed advantages for other teams. Remember Minnesota is Coached by Glenn Mason and nobody has ever accused him of being a genius. The coaching factor might actually give the Bison that little edge they need to win the game. At this point and time I think 10-1 or 11-0 is a logical record for the Bison but as Coach and Sambini would say "One Game At a Time". ;)

CaBisonFan
10-08-2006, 03:57 AM
11-0 if you take the BISON and pts against the Gophers, although they had an impressive game against Penn State today.

I'm predicting what would be called an upset in Gopherland....and a possible loss against UC Davis or Cal Poly. But I like your prediction better. Maybe I'll switch to 11-0.....not sure yet. Without a couple of our bigger injuries, I'd probably buy in right now.

sambini
10-08-2006, 04:18 AM
One game at a time.

semobison
10-08-2006, 04:29 AM
Listen to the old wise one Sambini. One at a time. Lets get geared up for homecoming and Mississippi Valley State. They lost a close one to Grambling today. What will they bring to the dome next week?

sambini
10-08-2006, 04:33 AM
Maybe a little speed hmmm?

BisonBacker
10-08-2006, 04:34 AM
I think the Bison have a better chance against the Gophers than they probably should. *Coach Bohl and his staff have done a great job of game planning to neutralize athletic and speed advantages for other teams. *Remember Minnesota is Coached by Glenn Mason and nobody has ever accused him of being a genius. *The coaching factor might actually give the Bison that little edge they need to win the game. *At this point and time I think 10-1 or 11-0 is a logical record for the Bison but as Coach and Sambini would say "One Game At a Time". ;)

We still have Poly and Davis to play. Both will be tougher games then today's I believe.

kchats
10-08-2006, 04:38 AM
Cal Poly is struggling on offense so far this season. I believe NDSU will be able to finally beat them. I also think it is NDSU's turn against UC-Davis. Bison are an all around good football team with two very good to great lines (offensive and defensive). This is the year the Bison break through and win the conference therefore earning the right to enter into the Championship Room.

CaBisonFan
10-08-2006, 07:09 AM
One game at a time.

I agree....one game at a time to a 10-1 record. The loss will come in one of the last 3 games. We'll finish in the top 10 in DI-AA.....a major accomplishment. OK....we could lose to Minnesota....but if we do.....we'll win the rest.

10-1......one game at a time. 8-)

Woden
10-08-2006, 07:18 AM
For some reason I think the Bison have a better chance of losing to one of the Cal teams than they do the Gophers. Let's face it, the Gophers aren't that great, and the Bison game is sandwiched in between some huge Big 10 games. If the Bison beat MN, I say 10-1. If they lose, 9-2.

Gamehunter
10-08-2006, 07:39 AM
tell ya what, if we still had Shamen....11-0 would not even surprise me. At this point I still think 10-1 is a dream but attainable. We have yet to beat a LEGIT ranked I-AA opponent and probably wont get a chance untill Cal Poly comes to the Fargodome unless UCD starts winning some of their games (they are now 2-3). There has got to be some point in the season where the Bison have an off day and just so happen to be facing a really good team IE Cal Poly or UCD. So far the Bison's worst day has still been better than their opponents best day. 9-2 is very realistic and 8-3 could still happen, 7-4 is probably out of the picture at this point. I'm thinking this team has AT LEAST 8 wins in it. One game at a time +++

the talent and determination is there. There is something special about this team.

WYOBISONMAN
10-08-2006, 12:04 PM
What a team this is! After having the privilege to watch these guys play ball, I would have to put my bet in for a 10-1 season with the only loss coming from the Gophers. Remember, we have Cal Poly at home! .......And it wouldn't completly shock me to see them some how pull it out when playing the Gophers......

bisonmike
10-08-2006, 12:07 PM
10-1 is a very real possibility. The confidence this team has on the road is amazing, I just hope it doesn't wear them down. It's a shame we don't have a shot at the playoffs but we should focus what is in our control and that's a Great West Conference Championship!

semobison
10-08-2006, 01:11 PM
The way S.Utah and SDSU are starting to play we dont have any gimmes left on our schedule! I agree that if we keep playing to our potential these records are very possible. ( I dont like predicting anything, bad luck) We need to keep doin what were doin. We SHOULD be 6-0 goin to Minnesota. We SHOULD go 10-1 or 9-2. thats about as far out on a limb as I ever go. ;) NOW lets get ready for homecomong!!!

semobison
10-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Homecoming dammit ::) ::)

02Bison
10-08-2006, 01:16 PM
One game at a time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CaBisonFan
10-10-2006, 04:04 AM
The way S.Utah and SDSU are starting to play we dont have any gimmes left on our schedule! I agree that if we keep playing to our potential these records are very possible. ( I dont like predicting anything, bad luck) We need to keep doin what were doin. We SHOULD be 6-0 goin to Minnesota. We SHOULD go 10-1 or 9-2. thats about as far out on a limb as I ever go. ;) NOW lets get ready for homecomong!!!

This team won't give in to the "letdown" theory. *There's something about how they play that displays an unusual confidence...and an unusual awareness of what's happening physically, mentally, and emotionally. *It's a special team. *Walker is special. *There are some amazing athletes sprinkled around the lineup......something that we haven't seen for a while.....or maybe ever. *They have the Bison attitude of yesteryear with what appears to be better athletes over-all. *That's a lethal combination.

TheDoctor
10-10-2006, 04:41 AM

This team won't give in to the "letdown" theory. *There's something about how they play that displays an unusual confidence...and an unusual awareness of what's happening physically, mentally, and emotionally. *It's a special team. *Walker is special. *There are some amazing athletes sprinkled around the lineup......something that we haven't seen for a while.....or maybe ever. *They have the Bison attitude of yesteryear with what appears to be better athletes over-all. *That's a lethal combination.

I couldn't have said it better myself! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ;)

tony
10-10-2006, 12:26 PM
I only pick them one game at a time... 6-0. MVSU has some weapons - a QB who can run and tall receivers who can fly but if NDSU holds on to the ball, the guys should do fine. The Delta Devils sure aren't going to be intimidated by the FargoDome since they've played in front of 40,000+ twice already this year... then again, who is going to get intimidated by the FargoDome unless...

http://www.kraker2.krookedkrake.com/imagesb/2quiet.wav