PDA

View Full Version : Fall practice updates

goalpost
08-05-2014, 09:58 PM
If someone went to any of the practices , please fill us in thanks

El_Chapo
08-05-2014, 10:13 PM
They've kept them closed. Media one gets 10 minutes , when they goto individuals they must leave. If you stand by fence or in car for more than 5-10 minutes, they'll stop by and politely talk to you.

goalpost
08-06-2014, 02:55 PM
They've kept them closed. Media one gets 10 minutes , when they goto individuals they must leave. If you stand by fence or in car for more than 5-10 minutes, they'll stop by and politely talk to you.

That's sucks , not like the old days , where they didn't care if you watched.
Hopefully their scrimmages will be open to the public

El_Chapo
08-06-2014, 02:56 PM
scrimmages are more laxed. Our sports guy says its 10 minutes tops then off the media goes. I understand

ZHerd
08-06-2014, 03:40 PM
That's sucks , not like the old days , where they didn't care if you watched.
Hopefully their scrimmages will be open to the public

I'm very glad they are closed. I don't care to see other coaching staffs around the country copying us or knowing what we are working on/struggling with.

Mr. Burgundy
08-06-2014, 04:32 PM
scrimmages are more laxed? That is not accurate. The scrimmage on the 23rd is straight prep for the following Saturday and is NOT OPEN and for good reason. Too many people want to be special and pretend to know everything. #smartphones #guesswhatisaw #isawitbeforeyou

Media day today will get the community buzzing. This starts the season for me. Pretty excited.

HerdBoy
08-06-2014, 04:48 PM
I'm very glad they are closed. I don't care to see other coaching staffs around the country copying us or knowing what we are working on/struggling with.

Farley?

.....:biggrin:.....

Bisonator98
08-06-2014, 05:33 PM
Probably be drones overhead pretty soon. When's that bubble gonna be ready???

missingnumber7
08-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Hmmm...so when the houses across the street go up for sale your saying I need to buy and then add additional floors for practice watching?

ZHerd
08-06-2014, 06:39 PM
Hmmm...so when the houses across the street go up for sale your saying I need to buy and then add additional floors for practice watching?

Someone should find out if those homeowners have addresses in Ames and Brookings

Da Bison
08-06-2014, 07:09 PM

I think you will be dealing with the NDSU Alumni Foundation. It was my understanding that they own most of the property on the East side of University.