PDA

View Full Version : Another beatable I-A on the Horizon for NDSU???

NDSUstudent
10-10-2006, 04:21 AM
I was listening to PTS and Scott Miller said that NDSU was in talks with Wyoming for a game, nothing is signed but it looks as if they will be a future opponent. It also looks like the Rabbits are going to be playing the Huskers in 2011, hopefully NDSU can get a game in Lincoln sometime as well. I don't think NDSU should ever play 2 I-A's again(too risky) but it would be nice if GT tried to alternate a BCS team and a beatable I-A every year.

BearsCountry
10-11-2006, 04:08 AM
Getting in the Gateway would help avoid playing 2 I-A's.

Mr._Bill
10-11-2006, 04:28 AM
I was listening to PTS and Scott Miller said that NDSU was in talks with Wyoming for a game, nothing is signed but it looks as if they will be a future opponent. It also looks like the Rabbits are going to be playing the Huskers in 2011, hopefully NDSU can get a game in Lincoln sometime as well. I don't think NDSU should ever play 2 I-A's again(too risky) but it would be nice if GT tried to alternate a BCS team and a beatable I-A every year.

I wouldn't mind a repeat of 2-1A's in 2007. We are not playing for anything except exposure and rankings. Why not? 2008 is a different story, and I wouldn't favor it in 2008.

2-1A's in 2007 however would maximize exposure for the program and would also maximize $$$. Why not I say, as long a 1 of the 1A's is at a lower level. WAC/MAC/Sunbelt These early years are all about exposure.

Gamehunter
10-12-2006, 03:05 AM
Well, the way NDSU is rolling through thier schedule, I honestly don't think there is going to be more than a couple I-AA teams beating the Bison in the next few years, so one or two losses to I-A teams isn't going to do that much damage IMO.

WYOBISONMAN
10-12-2006, 04:16 AM
I'll say it again, I would love a WYO game, and the Herd could compete well!