PDA

View Full Version : The Sports Meisters Podcast - NDSU Podcast

Dakid3kc
07-24-2014, 05:57 PM
Hey guys. My buddy Kujava23 and I were talking about a project for quite a long time. We launched it this week so we could get our listenership started.

Weekly podcast and some small articles and tidbits that we will be adding throughout the season.

www.sportsmeisters.com

Hope you enjoy and tune in. Feedback, questions, and topics of concern are always welcomed!!

CAS4127
07-24-2014, 06:02 PM
Hey guys. My buddy Kujava23 and I were talking about a project for quite a long time. We launched it this week so we could get our listenership started.

Weekly podcast and some small articles and tidbits that we will be adding throughout the season.

www.sportsmeisters.com (http://www.sportsmeisters.com)

Hope you enjoy and tune in. Feedback, questions, and topics of concern are always welcomed!!

Do you plan to go head-to-head with SDSU Sports Block?!

Dakid3kc
07-24-2014, 06:53 PM
Do you plan to go head-to-head with SDSU Sports Block?!

Never heard of them. And if they are promoting SDSU should we be nervous? We will be also covering other sports topics and chatter along the way as other seasons go on and our conversations grow to other national topics as well. We wanted a way to talk Bison athletics and sports, share with others, as well as be able to interact with other fans and maybe get their thoughts interjected into the show as well.

HoopsBison
07-24-2014, 08:08 PM
Never heard of them. And if they are promoting SDSU should we be nervous? We will be also covering other sports topics and chatter along the way as other seasons go on and our conversations grow to other national topics as well. We wanted a way to talk Bison athletics and sports, share with others, as well as be able to interact with other fans and maybe get their thoughts interjected into the show as well.

Don't worry about them at all, you don't want to be compared to that trash.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

KC Bison
07-27-2014, 09:02 PM
Pretty sure the SDSU Sports Block remark was intended to make your sarcasm meter go off.

westnodak93bison
07-27-2014, 09:45 PM
Wow. Didn't realize Pat Devlin was the DE starter the season we got "beat" cough cough at Eastern Warshington.